Ride what? Snowmobiles???? hahaha

pauliep
Wed Dec 20th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Ride what? Snowmobiles???? hahaha

why, do you have some?

should put some chains on some 4wheelers and have fun with those:slappers:

krod
Wed Dec 20th, 2006, 08:40 PM
I'm goin right now. Just dug out the ski-doo. There is a good 2 foot or more in front of the house.

Brizz
Wed Dec 20th, 2006, 09:15 PM
I have studs on my tires on the R1...

Mel
Wed Dec 20th, 2006, 09:24 PM
I'm goin right now. Just dug out the ski-doo. There is a good 2 foot or more in front of the house.

fuck it, come up to my work and lets go have some fun! I am stuck here for a few days, and I can't sleep.

NUTZ
Wed Dec 20th, 2006, 09:55 PM
im down to ride... in my cage lol!!!

TommyTheKid
Wed Dec 20th, 2006, 11:37 PM
after taking like an hour to shovel the driveway and sidewalk and coming back and having another couple inches, the studded knobbies or snowmobile look like the right choices. I don't want to drive on my driveway with snow on it cause then its solid ice forever (damn north facing house). I'd say we have a good 18 inches here with drifts at 5-6 feet.. my backyard is a winter wonderland.. :p

FUCKING SNOW! I couldn't go to BW3s today cause they were closed.. these times when the city shuts down is hard on us single guys... good thing I have cereal!

~tommy

pauliep
Wed Dec 20th, 2006, 11:41 PM
haha, I can here the wind outside. I'm too cold where I'm sitting to go out and look

Ghost
Thu Dec 21st, 2006, 12:02 PM
Screw snowmobiles, I was out all last night after work closed early in my STi. Rally-tastic fun. I love driving in deep snow, and the roads are so abandoned it's like a cold-weather Mad Max free for all. As long as I avoided stuck cars and big drifts I was fine. I rallied past a stuck MB G-wagon (that thought it could cut across the median) and pulled into a gas station where people were stranded, and they just gaped while I filled up the STi and then drove back out. LOL.

SO I had a blast and kept driving after I could have come home just so I could drive in the snow and see who was stuck where and what was shut down (mostly everything--even WalMart !!)

My friend, unfortunately, was stuck in her car for 13hrs trying to get back from Boulder to Westminster. They made everyone exit the 36, and take the 287, which was a parking lot since cars got stuck and then stopped everyone else behind them.

I went up to get her in the STi but the cops turned me back, said even if I could get through the drifts (which I'd probably get high-centered on) I couldn't get through the traffic jam until they could tow the cars out of the way, and they can't do that until they can get plows up to the cars...:banghead:

so...long story shorter, she spent from 2pm till 3am getting home. Bummer.:cry:

Today I've been blown in by 3-4' drifts on my garage door and in the drive, my complex hasn't been touched by a shovel, the side roads aren't plowed and and I hear that where my road meets the main road there's a 5' plow/drift snowbank so...I'm stuck home today. Yay! Snow day...

"Can you see me Toecutter?! Can you see me?!?"

TommyTheKid
Thu Dec 21st, 2006, 03:45 PM
I thought we were going riding?

beavisr1
Thu Dec 21st, 2006, 04:36 PM
I thought we were going riding?

Classic.:banghead:

Brian428
Fri Dec 22nd, 2006, 11:59 AM
I wish I had a snowmobile, wouldn't have to trailer it anywhere. The neighbors could call the cops like they do with my dirt bike and they'd be too busy with the weather to bother showing up:)