PDA

View Full Version : 2007 CSC Calendars - Get Yours Here!!!

AshliRider44
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 02:05 PM
FINALLY! We did it on the internet this year to save costs. Heres the link! Support R2SL!!!
:)

http://www.cafepress.com/csc_calendar.97583043

Bigtime73
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 02:20 PM
very well done...March looks nice....But they all do!! Excelllent calendar..:yumyum:

Devaclis
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Woohoo! I need Miss Decembers autograph again!

DevilsTonic
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Great Job ladies!! I just placed my order.

Suki
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 02:39 PM
emails have been sent and posted on myspace, hopefully we can get a nice turnout for R2SL

Sully
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Well I'm sure that RSL must have received the sponsor's donations already.. @ $1200 .. I would think... since we didn't have any printing costs ??? :dunno:

Suki
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 02:43 PM
oh? wow, well then umm i dont know. hehe

DANI
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Ashli asked me to post for her "We ordered 15, they were suppose to be here before Christmas but do to weather or what not they got held up. So they should be here Monday which is in plenty of time for the banquet. Since we did the website thing we have money leftover to give since we cut printing costs"

konichd
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Nice work ladies! Especially you Ms. December! :hump:

;)

DANI
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 03:10 PM
I ordered mine as instructed by you Lil Miss Ashli :) Good Job Ladies :applause:

~Barn~
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Ashli asked me to post for her "We ordered 15, they were suppose to be here before Christmas but do to weather or what not they got held up. So they should be here Monday which is in plenty of time for the banquet. Since we did the website thing we have money leftover to give since we cut printing costs"

So how much you gonna sell me one for... $17.99 or $22.99?

AshliRider44
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 03:53 PM
So how much you gonna sell me one for... $17.99 or $22.99?

If we have them left over from the banquet we'll post up and it will be first come first serve, maybe at Brecks or something. We only ordered 15 and we did have to pay shipping on those too Barn so.....

~Barn~
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 03:54 PM
I've changed my mind. You guys are fuckin copycats.

busagirl
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 03:56 PM
:spit:

AshliRider44
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 03:57 PM
I've changed my mind. You guys are fuckin copycats.

OMG :lol:

Suki
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 04:05 PM
i knew there would be a day when someone would come up with an idea for girls to be in a calendar, i just knew it would happen one day!!! gosh, and it finally happened!!!

Cat118!
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 05:02 PM
I'm not in it........:puppy:

Bandit
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Hate to be a noob but what is r2sl?

green_zx7r
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 07:00 PM
r2sl = Racing 2 Save Lives.

Jenny, damn, you're looking good on that R6 with yer knee down!!! Wow! Awesome pic!

Mel
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Hate to be a noob but what is r2sl?

Racing to Save Lives (R2SL for short) is a charity organization raising money for various childrens charities...Ralph could probably be of more help on the history, but I believe that they were started right around here and they are chaired by several CSC people.
Here is a link to their website: http://www.racing2savelives.org/

Pachuco
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Damn looks good. :shocked:

Jenny
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 09:22 PM
thanks yusuke! I made a little improvement last year. ;) I miss race season! you see mel's knee dragging pic? bitch did that on like her first track day!!! :D

Bandit
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Racing to Save Lives (R2SL for short) is a charity organization raising money for various childrens charities...Ralph could probably be of more help on the history, but I believe that they were started right around here and they are chaired by several CSC people.
Here is a link to their website: http://www.racing2savelives.org/
Very cool, just ordered one.

The GECCO
Fri Jan 5th, 2007, 10:16 PM
OK, so I only know who a few of the ladies are...I need to get to more club functions!

sprtbkbabe
Sat Jan 6th, 2007, 08:50 AM
You ladies look so awesome! :hump: Proud of ya!

Jenny
Sat Jan 6th, 2007, 09:37 AM
I just got a "referrer offer" in my email - The first 4 people who post up their email addresses (barn is already included) will get emailed a $5 off coupon from cafepress.com. You'll probably be added to their email list, but I don't think it'd be too hard to get removed from that.

Cat118!
Sat Jan 6th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Good job Ladies!!! looks Great and completely Tasteful!!!

You all look very sexy!:hump:
And of course props to the Photographers!

~Barn~
Sun Jan 7th, 2007, 06:00 PM
I just got a "referrer offer" in my email - The first 4 people who post up their email addresses (barn is already included) will get emailed a $5 off coupon from cafepress.com. You'll probably be added to their email list, but I don't think it'd be too hard to get removed from that.

Thanks Jenny. I'll be on the lookout for the coupon and get my calendar on order. I'm already missing too many days of Miss January.
:banghead:

Slacker
Sun Jan 7th, 2007, 10:00 PM
very well done...April looks nice....But they all do!! Excelllent calendar..:yumyum:

:imwithstupid: :lol:

April looks GREAT!!

Monkey
Sun Jan 7th, 2007, 11:02 PM
Holy Old Ass pictures bat man!

PS - who the hell is Jan and Apr?

And why the hell did the calendar kick back up all of a sudden? Nothing in the forums about it at all.. last I heard NOTHING was happening for 07 cause the girls just couldn't get along..

CBRChick
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Wow ladies! The calendar looks GREAT!!!!! You all are so gorgeous :)

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 08:29 AM

And why the hell did the calendar kick back up all of a sudden? Nothing in the forums about it at all.. last I heard NOTHING was happening for 07 cause the girls just couldn't get along..

:slap: Why the hell do you care the calendar "kicked" back up all the sudden.

January is "angelblueeyes" her name is Jessica and she is from the Springs but recently moved to Denver. April is Rachel, she is married to Slacker. You heared wrong, we were waiting on some of the final ads from sponsors and thats what held up the calendar from coming out in 2006. Not that I really had to give you any explanation.

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Thanks to everybody else with the sweet comments, we are going to have a nice donation to give to R2SL and for whoever wants one from the MRA they will most likely be at the banquet on Saturday, were still waiting on a shipment :roll:

Devaclis
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Where can I get my hands on a calendar

girl?

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Where can I get my hands on a calendar

girl?

Either off that website or if we have an extra few from the banquet I'm sure we can bring them to Brecks. Jenny might have another coupon to use still too to get five bucks off. BOyyyyyy :D

Just post or PM your email addy to Jenny and I think she can hook you up with one still. :)

DevilsTonic
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Wait, did you want a calendar, or a girl? ;) I think most are taken except for secksay miss december. :hump:

Suki
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 09:05 AM

Holy Mister Negativity!

and as an fyi, it started in late 2005 making it impossible to have ready by 2006, so it was decided that it was to be released for 2007.

Sully
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Do they give a discount on larger shipments ? Does it really cost $5 to ship ONE calendar ??? :roll:

I'm surprised that only 15 were ordered.. and just for the MRA banquet ?? :wtf:

:idea: Maybe 30-50 could have been ordered for the rest of the CSC people interested in purchasing them ? :dunno:...

Sortarican
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Mel, Suki, and Sully..........very cool, you are styling ladies.

Mel and Sully, I knew you were fast women....just didn't know you were THAT fast. You two could change my opinions of Suzuki's :)

Suki, Is that Alan's bike in your pic? And why wasn't he given a month?
(He's one hot bitch!)

Ordering mine today, I want your autographs next time I see you all.

Great job ladies :yumyum:

Devaclis
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 09:44 AM
It kind of feels like the CSC peeps were not even thought of :(

Suki
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Mel, Suki, and Sully..........very cool, you are styling ladies.

Mel and Sully, I knew you were fast women....just didn't know you were THAT fast. You two could change my opinions of Suzuki's :)

Suki, Is that Alan's bike in your pic? And why wasn't he given a month?
(He's one hot bitch!)

Ordering mine today, I want your autographs next time I see you all.

Great job ladies :yumyum:

Thanks meng! working on something else later this year for 2008 with the new bike.

Yep, that's Alan's R1, though it's been sold so for next year I'll only have one bike but what a sexy little suki zuki it is!
And he has his very own month every day of the year! :hump:

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Do they give a discount on larger shipments ? Does it really cost $5 to ship ONE calendar ??? :roll:

I'm surprised that only 15 were ordered.. and just for the MRA banquet ?? :wtf:

:idea: Maybe 30-50 could have been ordered for the rest of the CSC people interested in purchasing them ? :dunno:...

:banghead:

I think it is discounted for larger shipments. One of the biggest complaints of the last one was that they weren't even close to all being sold and that the whole thing took a huge hit on costs. So we figured it would be nice to only sell as many as we can by having them on that website.

I wasn't the one who decided how many to order 15 for the MRA banquet, I was surprised that Jen decided on just 15 but if we need more I'm sure we can get more. Its definately better not to get too many.

Honestly Sully, I doubt 50 calendars would sell to CSC people alone. 30 mayyyybe, but not probable.

I had no idea that shipping would be $5 a calendar but since there isn't a "hosting fee" by cafepress.com I am sure they take the extra $2.50 as their dues.

If you want to see if Jenny can order more, then send her a PM, she hasn't been on here lately but checks those.

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 10:09 AM
It kind of feels like the CSC peeps were not even thought of :(

Obviously (not taking this from your comment) its very hard to please alot of people on here :lol: Putting the calendar on CafePress was supposed to make things as simple as possible and to cut down on costs. CafePress doesn't charge a "hosting fee" so I'm sure (like I already said) the extra 2.50 they have from shipping is what they keep for that. For anyone who hasn't ordered yet and wants to, send me a PM maybe we can come up with a list of people and order in one shipment to save you all a couple bucks, for those of you who already ordered, thank you so much and its definately all going to a great cause. If you are upset that the other people may save a buck or two let me know and I'll reimburse you myself. Hopefully the bitching can stop now. :)

DevilsTonic
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 10:14 AM
I personally don't have any problem paying the extra charge for shipping. It's $22 total for a calendar full of beautiful women and it goes to a great cause! Mine has shipped already, should be here in a couple days!

Thanks again for all your hard work on this ladies! :up: :yay:

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 10:15 AM
I personally don't have any problem paying the extra charge for shipping. It's $22 total for a calendar full of beautiful women and it goes to a great cause! Mine has shipped already, should be here in a couple days!

Thanks again for all your hard work on this ladies! :up: :yay:

:yay: a postive comment!! Thank you so much!! :makeout:

Devaclis
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 10:32 AM
No matter what I say, you girls did a great job :)

How much to get mine hand delivered by any or all of the girls?

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 10:33 AM
No matter what I say, you girls did a great job :)

How much to get mine hand delivered by any or all of the girls?

:lol: hand delivered??

I'll take one to your house if you want Dana, free of charge, any of the girls can come with. :hump:

Suki
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 10:34 AM
oooh i wanna put my package in dana's slot!

Devaclis
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Shave the squirrels and get out the mayonaise! it's gonna be a partay!!

Brizz
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 10:37 AM
I want an autographed copy..Make that happen and ill double the cost.....

Sully
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 10:39 AM
I'm not on here to bitch Ashli... but sure, I do have questions about it ... And I'm not suggesting that you take calendar orders for one bulk shipment either... You're taking offense by something you had no say so in.. correct ??? You say the $ is going to a great cause ???? How much... what's the % ? Do we even know how many were printed for 2005 and how many were actually sold ?? This info can be posted in the Calendar forum if it's confidential.. no problem.. Pre-ordered on the CSC site would have been another suggestion/idea to get an idea of how many could have been printed... just my .02cents.. What's done is done.. soo..

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 10:48 AM
I'm not on here to bitch Ashli... but sure, I do have questions about it ... And I'm not suggesting that you take calendar orders for one bulk shipment either... You're taking offense by something you had no say so in.. correct ??? You say the $ is going to a great cause ???? How much... what's the % ? Do we even know how many were printed for 2005 and how many were actually sold ?? This info can be posted in the Calendar forum if it's confidential.. no problem.. Pre-ordered on the CSC site would have been another suggestion/idea to get an idea of how many could have been printed... just my .02cents.. What's done is done.. soo..

100% of sales is going to R2SL, by keeping the calendars on Cafe Press we could donate more money to them by avoiding calendars not being sold. By only printing 15 ourselves we saved on printing costs and will be able to donate the rest of the sponsor money to R2SL along with all the money we make from sales on the website.
2005 I dont know how many Tink originally printed but I do know that 25+ were not sold and were attempted to sell at a cheaper price.
Like I said if anyone has a problem with the shipping costs let me know and we can figure something out.

Sully
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 10:59 AM
You're missing my point... nevermind..

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:02 AM
You're missing my point... nevermind..

oh well :dunno:
Per Suki's request please direct all questions to Jenny :lol:

Devaclis
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Jenny, how come the earth wobbles on it's axis and does not have a perfect axial rotation?

Kim-n-Dean
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Since each page of the calendar is only 8.5" X 11", why didn't we just print them ourselves. That way there would be no shipping costs and the price to buy could have been more reasonable...

If your worried about the binding process. Looks like Cafe uses the $10 multipule hole punch (available at any Office Max) and the .02 ribbon binder...

Suki
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Jen Jen, which way to the Rec Center?

Jen Jen, i think that was our turn.

Jen Jen, was that our turn?

:lol:

~Barn~
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Becuase the earth is not a perfect sphere, homo. The rotational effect at the equator causes the Earth to actually be "thicker" along those latitudes. Don't you know anything!

Opps... Sorry Jenny, I didn't see that you were fielding this one.

Sully
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:13 AM
I could use my stapler to bind it.. where's my stapler.. ? :cry:

~Barn~
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:15 AM
I have a little something-something to bind the pages of the calendar together.
:D

Sully
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:19 AM
:wtf:.. Elmer's ??? You have to be 17 to buy that Barn.. :no:...

Suki
when i was a young girl in Japan, my mother and grandmother taught me the ancient use of rice for school projects. She called it, "we broke, use some rice and paste that shit together!"

Devaclis
Did you just call me a homo? Dayum dood, I only tried to kiss you once :(

And I think your answere is incorrect B :)

Brizz
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:23 AM
So how do they cram all that graham in golden grahams?

Devaclis
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:24 AM
With astro glide and a crobar

Kendo
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:25 AM
My thoughts.....

I hope that the quality of the printing is good at Cafe Express, I have heard that the quality is not very good....this worries me some and being one of the sponsors and photographer, I am not happy with this. Sorry.. but just my opinion.

We could have done the printing here in town, I have a deal with Mike's Camera to print my photos when customers order them, they order from my website and the stuff is shipped automatically to the customer, and then they send me the check for my profits. They do calendar printing as well and the quality is excellent. So maybe next year..

~Barn~
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Did you just call me a homo? Dayum dood, I only tried to kiss you once :(

And I think your answere is incorrect B :)

Could be, I just made that up.
:dunno:

Kendo
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:26 AM
when i was a young girl in Japan, my mother and grandmother taught me the ancient use of rice for school projects. She called it, "we broke, use some rice and paste that shit together!"

HA HA .... when I was out of model glue, my Dad said here lets use this.... we made some Rice Glue.....actually worked pretty good..... :lol:

Suki, I didnt know you lived in Japan,.....???

Sully
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:27 AM
:up: Awesome Kendo ..

Thanks again for sponsoring the calendar.. :)

Kendo
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:29 AM
:up: Awesome Kendo ..

Thanks again for sponsoring the calendar.. :)

Your very welcome and a pleasure.... :)

~Barn~
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Okay-okay... so Dana intrigued me and I had to look it up. Here's more information on the Chandler wobble (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandler_wobble) phenomenon.
Again... my sincerest apologies to Jenny.

Oh yeah... does anybody have a calendar they can just sell me now? Like... in person at The Breck maybe?

Suki
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:31 AM
HA HA .... when I was out of model glue, my Dad said here lets use this.... we made some Rice Glue.....actually worked pretty good..... :lol:

Suki, I didnt know you lived in Japan,.....???

werd, military brat over here! :hibye: Papa was stationed in Misawa, lived there from when i was a wee little grasshoppa til i was 7 years old.

worked great while we were there, then when we moved back to the states, the little bastards mocked me and taunted me for my asian ways!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T SQUAT AND EAT MY LUNCH???? :lol:

Spiderman
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:34 AM
I just posted a link to the Cafepress order page on the main site (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/). 8)

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Kendo, Dean and whoever else has ideas to do the calendar, contact Vance- as far as I know he is taking over next year.
When I asked Jen she told me it wasn't binded because that was something I didn't want this year so thats lame.
As far as this year goes, the calendar is done so as far as suggestions go can we take them elsewhere please?
Just for the record Jenny and I really did bust our asses on this calendar. Trying to coordinate sponsors ads and girls pictures is not that easy. Alot of the dedication just wasn't there when we needed it the most. Sorry if the calendar is a disappointment to some.

Kendo
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:48 AM
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T SQUAT AND EAT MY LUNCH???? :lol:

HA HA..... :lol: .. I know what you mean..... or I used to get... "what the hell is that rice ball looking thing?"

I told my mom, just make me PB and J's no fancy stuff.....

Kendo
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Thats ok.... I am doing a NAKED girls sportbike calendar for 2008

:hump:

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Thats ok.... I am doing a NAKED girls sportbike calendar for 2008

:hump:

:roll: yum

Be sure to contact Crissy~R6 I'm sure she'll want the cover :spit:

Sully
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 11:57 AM
nah.. she'll probably be doing her own naked calendar..

DevilsTonic
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:00 PM
maybe she could manage the production of it since she has such great ideas for calendars. :roll:

Kendo
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Awhile back I asked her if I could photograph her to help build my photo portfolio and she just ignored me so I must not be good enough to take her picture....

Suki
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:03 PM
you girls are just jealous and haters, if you'd be more nice then you could benefit from using her and her contacts.

Kendo, nothing says WTF than sending your child to school with kimchee and rice! lol, THANKS MA!!!! hahaha

Suki
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Awhile back I asked her if I could photograph her to help build my photo portfolio and she just ignored me so I must not be good enough to take her picture....

you just dont have enough experience to really bring out the true model essence. you can't just stick your ass out, pout and click you know. geez. :roll:

Sully
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:07 PM
It's all about illusion... he couldn't fabricate BOOBIES ! :lol:...

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:09 PM
This thread just got interesting :lol:

Suki
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:10 PM
would you like some syrup on those pankcakes?

Kendo
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:15 PM

I remeber duct taping to "ENHANCE" and bring the model essence out....

Does that count.....

:shocked:

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:16 PM
would you like some syrup on those pankcakes?

:puke:

Sully
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Duct tape won't help if you're naked ! :lol:

Suki
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:17 PM

Does that count.....

i remember a few good surgeons for bringing out the essence, bwahahaha

DevilsTonic
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:18 PM

Does that count.....

:shocked:Last time I tried duct tape enhancements I had that glue stuck to my parts for days! :shocked:

Suki
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Last time I tried duct tape enhancements I had that glue stuck to my parts for days! :shocked:

your parts? girl you dont tape the twat! bwahahaha

DevilsTonic
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:23 PM
sounded like a good idea at the time! But man, I'll tell ya pulling the tape off was a pain in the ass. :lol:

Kendo
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Now... thats a bad visual........

:cry:

Kendo
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:25 PM
:shocked: I would say you can use nail polish remover and it would come off... but that may burn a little.....

Suki
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:25 PM
wax on...

wax AHHH FUCK!!!! :lol:

that's why i refuse to shave, or bath, or have any type of good hygiene what so ever.

DevilsTonic
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:26 PM
After you pull the tape off, it has a numbing sensation, so I'm sure nail polish wouldn't be too bad!

Okay I'm going to stop now...so um, how bout them calendars!?

Suki
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:28 PM
did you know you can make your own calendar on walgreens.com? i'm going to make my OWN calendar filled with belly hole lent sculptures!!!!

DevilsTonic
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Ooooo, I would buy one! You should start your own fan club too while you're at it. I'll be your #1 fan :hump:

Kim-n-Dean
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Kendo, Dean and whoever else has ideas to do the calendar...Hind-sight, it's 20/20, ya know...

Seeing the route that was taken for printing, I'm just suprised no one asked if I would print the sucker. I get asked all the time to print stupid shit that people want really big versions of. The calendar would have been something worth while.

Ashli, send me some naked photos and I'll print some up, life size, for Dave!! So big, ya can smell it!!

Sully
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:34 PM
WOW.. I'm flattered you liked my idea Suki ! :makeout:

Suki
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Sully and MJ, i've got some hook ups with Johnson and Johnson Q-tips so that you can optimize your lent sculptures! i'll even donate some of my own so you can get an idea of how it works.

Dean, stop promoting in the lent thread okay? i already said that i've got an account with walgreens damnit!

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Hind-sight, it's 20/20, ya know...

Seeing the route that was taken for printing, I'm just suprised no one asked if I would print the sucker. I get asked all the time to print stupid shit that people want really big versions of. The calendar would have been something worth while.

Ashli, send me some naked photos and I'll print some up, life size, for Dave!! So big, ya can smell it!!

I didnt know you did printing otherwise I would have! :)

Devaclis
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:42 PM
lol Dean, so big you can smell it haha

DevilsTonic
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:43 PM
would that be like scratch 'n sniff?

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:47 PM
OMG you guys are diirrrrty! :lol:

Suki
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:51 PM
ashli has to grow out the fuzz for it to be a REAL scratch and sniff then, haha!

much like lick a tit?

Kendo
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:56 PM
OMG.....

:lol: :lol:

AshliRider44
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 12:57 PM
ashli has to grow out the fuzz for it to be a REAL scratch and sniff then, haha!

much like lick a tit?

Hey Dave likes it waxed clean down there, you'd have to gimme a month or so to do that :)

Mel
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 01:40 PM
I am frightened now... :lol:
And Mosquito Fogger: thanks for the comments and you know we will sign whenever!!

Devaclis
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 01:46 PM
This thread is useless without newds!!

Feathered upstart!
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 04:05 PM
This thread is useless without newds!!

Werd

Brizz
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Since im gonna third this...There has to be a motion....

Devaclis
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 04:08 PM
I just had a little "motion"

Kendo
Mon Jan 8th, 2007, 04:25 PM
I had a little emotion.....

Sully
Tue Jan 9th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Of course, you're Asian.. and you know what they say about Asians... ! :hump:... :lol:..

Kendo
Tue Jan 9th, 2007, 11:11 AM

:lol: :cry:

rybo
Tue Jan 9th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Nice work girls! The calendar looks great and I'm glad you made it come together for 07. If there are extras at the MRA banquet I'll pick one up there, if not I'll order one.

You rock!

AshliRider44
Wed Jan 10th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Nice work girls! The calendar looks great and I'm glad you made it come together for 07. If there are extras at the MRA banquet I'll pick one up there, if not I'll order one.

You rock!

Sweet! Thanks Scott I've added you to the "extras" list LOL I'll shoot you a PM Sunday if there are any. :)

Spiderman
Fri Jan 12th, 2007, 01:12 PM
I got my calendar last night, and I must say that I am truly impressed! :o The entire package (artwork, design, print & paper quality, etc.) are far superior to the 2005 edition. :up:

Great job ladies!!! :bow:

Devaclis
Fri Jan 12th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Bob likes the entire "package"

M-18Taser
Fri Jan 12th, 2007, 01:32 PM
ha ha you both said package..... :yay:

BTW... :bow: you girls are my new heros! Awesome calender!!

Dave
Tue Jan 16th, 2007, 09:31 AM
I received my calendar via Cafepress and UPS. It got here fairly quick.
I agree that the photos are tastefully done and the design and quality is excellent. I also think this calendar is much better than the 2005 version.
Thanks to all who contributed in making it happen, especially the beautiful ladies, who for sure aren’t just posers!

AshliRider44
Tue Jan 16th, 2007, 09:42 AM
I received my calendar via Cafepress and UPS. It got here fairly quick.
I agree that the photos are tastefully done and the design and quality is excellent. I also think this calendar is much better than the 2005 version.
Thanks to all who contributed in making it happen, especially the beautiful ladies, who for sure aren’t just posers!

Awwwwww :oops: Thanks Dave!!! Glad you like it!!!

DevilsTonic
Tue Jan 16th, 2007, 09:51 AM
I've received mine as well, now we just need to plan an event so I can get autographs from all of you lovely ladies! :yay:

AshliRider44
Tue Jan 16th, 2007, 11:51 AM
I've received mine as well, now we just need to plan an event so I can get autographs from all of you lovely ladies! :yay:

How does Brecks sound this week? Or are people still waiting for theirs? :turtle:

DevilsTonic
Tue Jan 16th, 2007, 11:54 AM
I can probably do Brecks. I start kickboxing classes tomorrow at 5:45, but probably after that i could make it down.

Mel
Tue Jan 16th, 2007, 03:23 PM
thanks yusuke! I made a little improvement last year. ;) I miss race season! you see mel's knee dragging pic? bitch did that on like her first track day!!! :D

I just now saw this post...thanks Jennay! :makeout:

Fly Girl
Wed Jan 17th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Very Nice. About to purchase one!

livinlife2themax
Thu Jan 18th, 2007, 06:31 AM
:crazy:Well ladies the calander looks great. Looks like there was a lot of hard work and time put into it!

S2RGRL
Thu Jan 18th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Recieved mine in the mail yesterday and I must say it turned out very nice :D :up: :up: Job well done!