PDA

View Full Version : Bike crash posted on Aprilia Forum.

Pork Chop
Sun Apr 4th, 2004, 04:18 AM
Guess the guy is ok, but looks bad. Bike is a ZZR1200. http://www.zzr1200.net/albums/albun34/Brad.mpg

MostroS4
Sun Apr 4th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Should have known he was going to blow the second corner seeing how he went over the double in that first turn.

By the way the bike angle started to shake before crashing, he probably hit the rear brake to hard....

haywood jablome
Sun Apr 4th, 2004, 11:01 AM
yeah those double lines will get you every time. I think they are there for a reason arnt they? :idea:

Duc'nnit
Sun Apr 4th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Like I would post that if that was me..... :lol: ; what a jackass.

Chris

KooLaid
Sun Apr 4th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Nah, he wouldn't have blown it I think. Unless the bike he was on couldn't take lean angles too well. But it just looked like he locked up the rear then let go that slammed him into the guard rail. A NEAR highside.

vtr1000rider
Mon Apr 5th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Well now he has it on video so he can watch it over and over and over again. Maybe next time he should follow the other guys lines!

Duc'nnit
Mon Apr 5th, 2004, 06:08 PM
:imwithstupid: :lol:

Chris

Anonymous
Mon Apr 5th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Looked like there were those reflector bumps in the paint stripes too, he prolly hit some of those and freaked out. He wasn't even close to the lean angle limit of a Harley, let alone a sportbike. Just an inexperienced rider getting in over his head.

They should show this one in the MSF class... (or show it as why you should take said class!)

Duc'nnit
Mon Apr 5th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Looked like there were those reflector bumps in the paint stripes too, he prolly hit some of those and freaked out. He wasn't even close to the lean angle limit of a Harley, let alone a sportbike. Just an inexperienced rider getting in over his head.

They should show this one in the MSF class... (or show it as why you should take said class!)

or why not to ride for the ones that are of little wit and nerves on a tricycle let alone an iron horse. :shock:

Chris

Pork Chop
Mon Apr 5th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Ya those little road turtles suck specially when they are wet. They got them lil bastards all over Cali, guess u can use em if ya dont plow the roads, lol.

Gixxerpilot7
Wed Apr 7th, 2004, 01:00 PM
I wonder if he knew he was riding a motorcycle? :roll: Maybe next time he should try "turning".

vtr1000rider
Wed Apr 7th, 2004, 01:25 PM
I think he might have been too busy seeing what speed he was going.

glh3
Wed Apr 7th, 2004, 10:00 PM
brake alittle too late

firefghtr
Thu Apr 8th, 2004, 06:22 AM
that looked very painful :shock: