PDA

View Full Version : Lil Johnny

Brizz
Tue Jan 9th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Little Johnny was sitting in class one day and the teacher was teaching the alphabet. "Okay class, today I'm going to call out a letter. You have to stand up when I call on you, recite the letter and a word that begins with the letter. Ready? The first letter is 'A'." Little Johnny, of course, instantly raises his hand eagerly. The teacher thinks to herself, "I can't call on Johnny. He'll say 'asshole' or 'ass' or something like that." So she calls on little Susie. Susie stands up and says, "A. Apple." "Very good Susie! Okay class, the next letter is 'C'." Little Johnny again instantly raises his hand in earnest. Again, the teacher thinks to herself, "I can't call Johnny. He'll say 'cock' or 'crap' or something like that." So she calls on little Bart. Bart stands up and says, "C. Cat." "Very good Bart!" Now the teacher starts thinking that if she doesn't come up with something for Johnny to answer with, she'll go bonkers. Hmmmmm, 'R' doesn't have anything too nasty? "Ok class, the next letter is 'R'." Little Johnny hesitates and then raises his hand high as he can. "Okay Johnny." Little Johnny stands up and says, "R. Rats." "Very good Johnny! Ok..." Johnny blurts out, "Rats, with cocks this long!!"

64BonnieLass
Tue Jan 9th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Oh Jon, you were a sweet little boy weren't ya? LMAO You used an H in the name but we know it was really an autobiography.