PDA

View Full Version : CBR600RR taillight

aeroeone
Mon Apr 5th, 2004, 03:32 PM
quick ?. Anyone here do electronics work and possibly have the ability to add LEDs to a cbr600rr taillight? I think with an integrator it would work well, I just don't know anything about wiring circuit boards.

CBRChick
Mon Apr 5th, 2004, 05:01 PM
quick ?. Anyone here do electronics work and possibly have the ability to add LEDs to a cbr600rr taillight? I think with an integrator it would work well, I just don't know anything about wiring circuit boards.

From what I have heard about turning the LED brakelight into turnsignals as well, you need to send it to the company who does the integrator kits. At least that is what a friend told me when he tried to get his 954 brakelight and turnsignals integrated. I don't think you can add LEDs either ... I think it's pretty much set the way it is ... then again, I've seen some crazy $hit on bikes, so anything can be done :D

Try to find some websites that do custom turn signals and see you can find anything there. You might try hotbodies, or eurobike ... they might have something ...

Dysco
Mon Apr 5th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Hozerking/Al has done this but it's tedious and I don't think it'd be a freebee. Might want to just buy the LED unit.

aeroeone
Tue Apr 6th, 2004, 08:42 AM
I'd be into paying for it if it was cheaper than the one's I've found online.......$199-249.

I don't need it to do all of the fancy sh*t that those one's do.