PDA

View Full Version : Who say's you can outrun the cops?

Pachuco
Wed Apr 7th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Check this fool out in Seattle. Idiot goes home and they arrest him.
:lol:
http://www.sport-touring.net/videos/seattle_squid.wmv

yoda
Wed Apr 7th, 2004, 12:40 PM
you cannot hide from a copter, but that is some funny sh1t :lol: :lol: :lol:

vtr1000rider
Wed Apr 7th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Hey between the radio and air support there is no hiding anymore. He had a smile on his face like he wasn't all there.

yoda
Wed Apr 7th, 2004, 01:26 PM
either that or it was because he wanted his 15 minutes of fame.

Sparker
Wed Apr 7th, 2004, 01:29 PM
could he not hear the copter when he got home? even when he got inside and took off his helmet he should have heard it.

BenDover
Wed Apr 7th, 2004, 02:31 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"FOR SALE: Newer sportbike. Low miles. In the Portland area."

Seriously, though. How could they prove that it was him riding the bike? When the cops showed up, I would have said that a guy I met a little while ago borrowed my bike, and he left real fast out the back door when he got back. ;)

Just trying to instigate.

Dysco
Wed Apr 7th, 2004, 03:20 PM
...In the Portland area....

You're a bit off- Federal Way is between Seattle and Tacoma. North Bend is AT LEAST 50 miles from there. Wonder he didn't run out of gas or something...

KooLaid
Wed Apr 7th, 2004, 03:59 PM
They did that to a guy where I lived back in California. Would go home from work at 5PM, split traffic, run from the cops, pretty much almost every single day for atleast a week. Well, he ran again one, day, the cars backed off, and the helicopter just followed him home. Turns out to be a pretty damn rich guy too who lived on the far end of town, upper class. Just no brain to remember eye in the sky.

You can't hear a copter above you when speeding away on a sportbike, you should know that. And they can hover like REALLY far away, really high, so you wouldn't even notice or see them, especially with the high power camera.

panther
Wed Apr 7th, 2004, 05:25 PM
:imwithstupid:

glh3
Wed Apr 7th, 2004, 09:57 PM
nice

BenFolds5
Wed Apr 7th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Isn't it nice to know that Aurora doesn't have a police helicopter? ;)

vtr1000rider
Thu Apr 8th, 2004, 08:51 AM
Well I guess I'd rather them follow me home and get me there then what they did to that guy in Spain!

GixxStunna
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 11:13 PM
um I over heard someone saying this one time :D "Go as fast as you can down backstreets and hide before the ghetto bird launches" and hide your damn plate like I do, I mean like some damn hoodlum crotch rocket rider does.

KooLaid
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 12:25 AM
You don't run from the cops. You hide.