PDA

View Full Version : AMA Arenacross

canyon8
Fri Jan 19th, 2007, 06:33 AM
Once again, Colorado Powersports is working hard to bring some of the best racing to Colorado. So, join us at the Denver Coliseum on January 26-28 in 2007 to watch some of the most competitive racing in the country! Tickets are now on sale at all Colorado Powersports locations!! And don't forget to pick up your FREE Arenacross Track Pass at Colorado Powersports so you can check out all the action in the pits on Saturday from 5:30pm - 6:30pm!

Plus, visit the Colorado Powersports web site at www.copowersports.com, sign up for the Rider Community and receive a coupon good for a FREE $10 Colorado Powersports Gift Card!

Free money and racing -what more can you ask for!

When the winner of two of the first four main events on the 2006-'07 Toyota AMA Arenacross Series tour can't even get out of the qualifiers at the opening round race in Des Moines (Iowa), you know the field is stacked.

"If that would have happened to me again on Saturday, I would have gone home and looked for a job," joked Robbie Reynard, who is currently second in the points standings behind TUF Racing's Danny Smith.

The Toyota AMA Arenacross Series is enjoying record numbers for rider entries in both the pro and amateur racer divisions after two rounds of racing. Todd Jendro, sr. director of operations for Live Nation, said that since first being involved with arenacross in 1998 - this is the most impressive rider turnout the series has had, which has resulted in the most competitive start to a season yet." - LiveNation

Jmetz
Fri Jan 19th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Um how bout discounts for CSC or su'in?!?!

Suki
Fri Jan 19th, 2007, 10:03 AM
werd!

konichd
Fri Jan 19th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Who's all going to this shin-dig? :dunno:

Suki
Fri Jan 19th, 2007, 10:35 AM
we went last year and will probably go again this year.

Sortarican
Fri Jan 19th, 2007, 10:41 AM
(Insert monster truck race announcer voice):
Sunday!....Sunday!....Sunday!
Nitro burning Winnabago's!
We'll sell you the whole seat.
BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE!!!!!!

Jmetz
Fri Jan 19th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Me.. I always go.

swademaster
Fri Jan 19th, 2007, 02:22 PM
My son and I will be going.

FZRguy
Sun Jan 21st, 2007, 09:46 PM
I might go.

Dysco
Mon Jan 22nd, 2007, 09:30 AM
Say I didn't want to do a search and I work weekends...

What time are the races?

swademaster
Mon Jan 22nd, 2007, 02:35 PM
ARENACROSS

FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY
January 26 - 28, 2007

Show Times
Friday & Saturday - 7:30 PM
Sunday - 12:00

Doors Open
Friday & Saturday - 6:30 PM
Sunday - 11:00 AM

TICKET PRICES
Friday & Saturday - Professional Racing
Adults - $20 All Seats
Kids - $5 All Seats
Sunday - Amateur Racing
Adults - $20 All Seats
Kids - $5 All Seats

Adults $2 more day of show

Tickets available at the Denver Coliseum Box Office, all Ticketmaster outlets , or charge by phone at
303-830-TIXS. Fees and handling fees may apply.

Jmetz
Tue Jan 23rd, 2007, 10:25 AM
Getting tickets in about an hour.. If you wanna go, more over if you wanna go with me, let me know now.

Suki
Tue Jan 23rd, 2007, 10:28 AM
looks like we're going back up to keystone this weekend, so we wont make it this year, have fun!

mikesf4i
Wed Jan 24th, 2007, 08:39 PM
How much are tickets with all of the stupid fees? I remember going to a monster truck thing with the kids where they said "kids only $5" . Then they added a $12 ticketmaster fee.

Buddau
Thu Jan 25th, 2007, 07:02 PM
The boys and me are going Saturday. Good thing it's indoors. I hope that building is heated!

Jmetz
Thu Jan 25th, 2007, 09:07 PM
The boys and me are going Saturday. Good thing it's indoors. I hope that building is heated!

It is, but can still be chilly. I'll be there Saturday as well. Probably gonna hang out and watch the amatuers on Sunday too.

Buddau
Sat Jan 27th, 2007, 11:20 PM
We got there early, met some riders, and Ashley, the Miss Arenacross. :hump:

The ticket prices changed! With all the stupid fees, I spent over $50 in tickets for the 3 of us.
Still, we had a great time.