PDA

View Full Version : CSC Clothing Order - Contact me to get yours

Wahooman
Fri Jan 19th, 2007, 11:24 PM
Hey all...I still have the majority of the last CSC clothing here and waiting. No one has really contacted me about pick up and I would think you all want your clothing.
I am not home much for the month of January...lots of meetings and other things going on. February is slightly better. Shoot me a PM or call me at work.....303.666.8914 to let me know your plans.
I am sure with the cold weather it will come in handy.

I will not post up another order until I get rid of all this stuff.
THanks,
Curtis

Wahooman
Mon Jan 22nd, 2007, 09:31 AM
I have heard from one person so far.......hmmm......wonder if I am going to have a new wardrobe of CSC gear????
You guys paid for this stuff....I would imagine you want it.

Sully
Mon Jan 22nd, 2007, 11:04 AM
Maybe you could go to Breck's..:idea: or give the stuff to someone else to take on Wed for you ?? I think since you placed the order for the Club Members, then it would sort of be your responsibility to get it to a central location for people to pick it up... :dunno:... ? Just my .02 cents...

Wahooman
Wed Jan 24th, 2007, 05:24 AM
I was going to do that...the first snow storm 5 weeks ago kind of changed that. I am only waiting for 2 more people.....
However.....disagree with it being my responsibility.....I organize, order, sort and get everything ready.......I am not paid to deliver the items to everyone wherever. I have offered several times to meet people as well. The few people I am waiting for I have not seen on the boards for some time either??

MotoMax
Thu Feb 8th, 2007, 03:45 PM
I'd like to pick a Beenie. How do I go about that??? MotoMax

TommyTheKid
Sat Feb 10th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Stupid me,

I have been wondering where the stuff is. Perhaps you should email the people (at least those who paid with paypal).

I will contact you to get our stuff.

~tommy

Wahooman
Sun Feb 11th, 2007, 11:34 PM
As with every order I state on the thread that I will post a thread up when the order is ready.....which was done twice. I have it all ready to go and will be in town all week for once.

As for picking out a beenie....another order will be placed once this one is completed. Only have a couple people still needing their stuff.

Tommy give me a call at work....303.666.8914
THanks.

TommyTheKid
Mon Feb 12th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Ah, I have to admit I had just subscrubed to the order thread expecting the reply there. Will shoot you a call tomorrow, sorry about my lack of "attention" :)

Got my stuff, hah I wasn't the last one! :p

FWIW, its a bit chilly for tripple digits, and getting 4 hoodies, a fleece, a couple t-shirts and a couple hats into a little GIVI case is too hard, had to wear one of the hoodies :p

Thanks again for organizing this thing Curtis. It's a lot of work behind the scenes that people just don't think about. Great job, the stuff looks awesome, though I will probably be looking for a big headed person to sell a hat to :p

Tommy
-ADD/ADHD