PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Harry got a new sled!!!!!!

Harry Biker
Thu Jan 16th, 2003, 03:01 PM
8) Might be time to kick up the mileage between pit stops, with Ralph getting a cell, & my new toy, :D I think the RF is now low man on the pole :lol:

Now who wants to ride me "B" to go pick it up? :P

Anonymous
Thu Jan 16th, 2003, 03:20 PM
When do you need a ride?

Whatdya get?

Dysco
Thu Jan 16th, 2003, 07:45 PM
Congratulations! Kinda figured it wouldn't be long.

Harry Biker
Thu Jan 16th, 2003, 07:59 PM
Ralph,
The bike should be ready Saturday, only I don't know what time. You don't really have to ride me,(I hope) as I think my wife can get me to Foothills BMW.
I got a GS too, like our discofool, only not like his GS.

towneh
Thu Jan 16th, 2003, 08:00 PM
i'll be the low guy; after all, the RF is paid for!!! maybe i'll bring a small electic fuel pump with hose for some in-flight fueling with you super-tankers... so, harry got the BIG gs..... hmmmmm, what would freud say about that? :o
same bike time, same bike channel,
henry :D

Harry Biker
Thu Jan 16th, 2003, 08:02 PM
Hey Disco, there's a disco special on as I type this :lol:
Can I use the slogan ,"let the GS fool you"?? it's a good sleeper bike in the turns ya know.

Are you riding @ all this weekend? I can ride. I had my therapist tape my shoulder in a MC riding position :twisted:

Dysco
Fri Jan 17th, 2003, 06:03 AM
Slogan: Go for it. I know the little one rails and the big one has telelever- <drool> -not to mention the extra displacement. Now I'm gonna have GS envy... screw Freud.

This weekend I'm installing driving and fog lights on Sat afternoon (going uphill, they should be able to see me from the shuttle) and having a tech day on sunday with some older and wiser F650 riders.

I can squeeze you in on Saturday morning depending on when your bike is ready. :D Call me when you get it and we'll see how far a tank goes.

Harry Biker
Fri Jan 17th, 2003, 07:04 AM
It's not the size of your bike Disco...it's how you use it. :)

No payments until the 9th month!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: