PDA

View Full Version : The past 6 weeks...

mtnairlover
Fri Jan 26th, 2007, 09:43 PM
...have been the worst 6 weeks of weather I've seen in my entire life...and that's a long-ass time.:lol:

So, I just thought I'd take out my camera and finish off the roll of film that's been hiding in it since the first storm in December, and I took a teeny lil' ride today up Big T to the cherry cider store and back...gotta love the "narrows".:)

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/photo1.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/photo3.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/photo4.jpg

Mel
Fri Jan 26th, 2007, 10:21 PM
QUIT RUBBING IT IN!!!! You cross posting (*@()#$*#(%&**#&$%(@#&) :321:

mtnairlover
Fri Jan 26th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Sorry, sorry...I just couldn't help myself.:oops: Honest. Promise I won't post up any more pics for at least another coupla months...well, maybe...sorta...hopefully...

wuv ya, Beotch:lol:

snatfinder
Sun Jan 28th, 2007, 10:13 AM
So, I just thought I'd take out my camera and finish off the role of film

Film? what the hell is that? :confused:

towneh
Sun Jan 28th, 2007, 10:38 AM
so, what is the "role" of film??? i know what you mean but the snat_f might be 2 young to understand what film does !?!?!? in the era of jpeg and flash-cache, etc. the chemical process is becoming a lost art.

btw.... that zed looks fine!
bus_henry (role .ne.roll):hump:

mtnairlover
Sun Jan 28th, 2007, 11:16 AM
so, what is the "role" of film??? i know what you mean but the snat_f might be 2 young to understand what film does !?!?!? in the era of jpeg and flash-cache, etc. the chemical process is becoming a lost art.

btw.... that zed looks fine!
bus_henry (role .ne.roll):hump:

"role"/"roll"...stop quibbling dammit!!!:lol: The point was the "riiiiiiide"...and damn was it great! Woohoo! And, something else I noticed...only a newbie to riding such as myself might notice...but, I was afraid I'd forgotten how to lean, how to enjoy acceleration, how to get lost in the pure joy of it all and not sweat the small stuff. Ha! Fricken, yeah baby!

So, for those of you who ride hwy34 up the Big T, you know that part you get the major acceleration at...the passing lane on the hill and curve right before the Dam Store? Yeah, that one...oh yeah!:eyebrows:

Thanks for the Zed compliment, Henry. It's still in the works. Tank still needs replacing and I took care of the tail section and the right cowling right before Christmas. The middle cowling and windscreen also still need replacing, but other than that, the Zed sure still takes a damn fine pic.

Oh, and yes Snat...I still use a film camera. But, although I may be your senior by several years, don't doubt that I don't know how to enjoy myself despite my lack of the latest and greatest.

64BonnieLass
Sun Jan 28th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Whoo Hoo, Cathy got out. Good for you sistah. Thanks for the pics. Hope you enjoyed yourself.
:bananna:

snatfinder
Mon Jan 29th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Oh, and yes Snat...I still use a film camera. But, although I may be your senior by several years,
I'm 23. And I was just giving you shit. Congrats on the ride.

mtnairlover
Mon Jan 29th, 2007, 10:09 AM
I'm 23. And I was just giving you shit. Congrats on the ride.

Oh, I know you were...it's all good...I like to give it right back.:hump: Or, er, I mean...:eyebrows: Told ya.:lol:

I'm still way older (42). But, like I said, don't let it fool ya. It was my inner child making me get out there Friday and take on the cold and gravel. The twisties weren't that bad, I must admit.