PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Spring Picnic/BBQ

Pages : 1 [2]

Canuck
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Good times :up: Meet allot of people that I hadn't seen before. To bad I didn't video newtons, ass v pavement, moment. :lol:

Akira's Project
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Oh, sure, Barn.
I am sure that will keep me out of trouble. I am in trouble for just wanting to go to this picnic. :bs:

Brizz
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:50 PM
You should find a new guy. :|

(( LO LO ))
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:52 PM
...with a Champions Edition R1.... 8)

Akira's Project
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Naughty, naughty you all are.
See, the long and short of it is that he thought I wanted to go to the picnic to meet a new guy, when he was going to come with me. How retarded is that?
But he really isn't all that bad most the time. I am just really upset about the fact that yet another guy is trying to play the 'possesion game' with me. :bs:
BTW. I had the chance to ride one of those R1's before and almost pissed myself it was so fricking fast.
I will definately be out to Brecks on wednesday though. I made him promise me. :D
:P

Wahooman
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Great times had by all!! Thanks for everyones help today. Name tags were a help even though I know there were many I did not get to meet or even say hello to. Josh hope the ass is okay....the wife said you bounced on it twice...looked pretty painful bro, hope you are seriously okay. Glenn thanks for the little bike fun :D
The ride following was nice....actually got the new bike to 110 total miles today...tires are good to go ;)
OH, who made the homeade salsa in the green bowl......YUMMY! I would like recipe please..thanks ahead of time :D

Wahooman
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Naughty, naughty you all are.
See, the long and short of it is that he thought I wanted to go to the picnic to meet a new guy, when he was going to come with me. How retarded is that?
But he really isn't all that bad most the time. I am just really upset about the fact that yet another guy is trying to play the 'possesion game' with me. :bs:
BTW. I had the chance to ride one of those R1's before and almost pissed myself it was so fricking fast.
I will definately be out to Brecks on wednesday though. I made him promise me. :D
:P
Jealousy is not a good thing= no trust. Come hang out with us and you WILL have a good time. We are good people :D

thunderseye
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:06 PM
allright so everyone hit on spiderigirl1nonly on wednesday at brecks

Akira's Project
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Well, after it was all said and done he apologized for being akin to a stupid idiot and I made him promise me that he will not get jealous when I go out on Wednesday, and also that I will be coming by myself. (His test, and/or his punishment). :twisted:

Rick T.
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Well, after it was all said and done he apologized for being akin to a stupid idiot and I made him promise me that he will not get jealous when I go out on Wednesday, and also that I will be coming by myself. (His test, and/or his punishment). :twisted:

He does not ride...? :? Maybe he outta. :)

The GECCO
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:09 PM

:lol:

Bertha
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:10 PM

Eh just chill again me... You'll forgot about him... :P J/K! I'll protect you with my broken ass!

Getto on him, but noone ever said men were smart...

The GECCO
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Eh just chill again me... You'll forgot about him...

:wtf:

Dude, take it easy on the pain pills, mmmmmmkay?

Akira's Project
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:14 PM
No getting me into trouble now, boyz. :P
So, in your opinion, (and this is for the gurlz too), what is a good beginner bike for a newbie like me. (And nothing retarded like 'tricycle', k?) ;)
I guess I could always hit my dad up for that 1981 cbf 900....maybe...maybe not...too heavy.... :D

The GECCO
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:16 PM
So, in your opinion, (and this is for the gurlz too), what is a good beginner bike for a newbie like me.

Find a used SV650. Best beginner bike EVER.

I guess I could always hit my dad up for that 1981 cbf 900....maybe...maybe not...too heavy.... :D

Bad idea...

~Barn~
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:18 PM
So, in your opinion, (and this is for the gurlz too), what is a good beginner bike for a newbie like me. (And nothing retarded like 'tricycle', k?) ;)

Who in the world is your dad?!? You said you called him at the "Q" today?... :wtf:

Akira's Project
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Eh just chill again me... You'll forgot about him...

:wtf:

Dude, take it easy on the pain pills, mmmmmmkay?

rotflmao!!!! :lol:
I can't wait to meet you guys. And a few I am sure I have met. I am Bill's daughter, we met at his bbq. Sorta. I was just kinda observing. 8)

~Barn~
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:19 PM
<snip...> I am Bill's daughter, we met at his bbq. Sorta. I was just kinda observing. 8)

Ohhhh!!!!!!
Gotcha.

Yeah, Glenn's right about the SV650 (worn). No better beginner bike.

Akira's Project
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Who in the world is your dad?!? You said you called him at the "Q" today?... :wtf:[/quote]

My daddy is the great Macktastic. Which makes that crazy Scotsman my uncle. Bwahahahahaha!!! So be nice! No biting!! My dadah kickah yer azz!! :P

~Barn~
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:36 PM
My daddy is the great Macktastic. Which makes that crazy Scotsman my uncle. Bwahahahahaha!!! So be nice! No biting!! My dadah kickah yer azz!! :P

I think the thing that I love most about you and your dad, is that when both ya'll use the "quote" function on this board, you like to take out the quote "opener". I woulda never thought that anything like that would be hereditary. :lol: ;)

Wahooman
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:41 PM
:pointlaugh: True, true......crazy what genes will do to ya :lol:

Canuck
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:44 PM

The best beginner bike, is on the back of mine ;) I'll let you ride it just to piss off your so called boyfriend. :D

Akira's Project
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:46 PM
I think the thing that I love most about you and your dad, is that when both ya'll use the "quote" function on this board, you like to take out the quote "opener". I woulda never thought that anything like that would be hereditary. :lol: ;)

Is that better, Mister??
:321: :lol: HEY!! I said be nice, y'all!! I am running on little sleep and too much chili, ok? Don't make me sick my crazy-azz Busa dropping uncle on you !! :guns: :o (j/k Uncle Scott!!)

Deuce
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:59 PM
So, in your opinion, (and this is for the gurlz too), what is a good beginner bike for a newbie like me.

Find a used SV650. Best beginner bike EVER.

Bad idea...

Word. :imwithstupid:

SV 650 all the way. Hell just talk to Milehighgsxr (Jim) he works at Colorado Powersports and can probably keep his eye out for a decent used SV that comes in on trade. ;)

Oh and just another piece of advice, i'd stay off the back of Lolo's R1. Word is that dude has crabs. ;) :lol:

Deuce

The GECCO
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 11:01 PM
Oh and just another piece of advice, i'd stay off the back of Lolo's R1. Word is that dude has crabs. ;) :lol:

And his crabs have Gonosyphaherpelaids :lol:

Akira's Project
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 11:06 PM

Deuce

Oh yea? IS this something you know from personal experience? Heh. :P JUST KIDDING!!! (Look at that bi-otch starting shite already! :lol: )

Deuce
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 11:14 PM

Deuce

Oh yea? IS this something you know from personal experience? Heh. :P JUST KIDDING!!! (Look at that bi-otch starting shite already! :lol: )

Get down with your bad self. :lol: Brand new to the club and talkin shit already. I'll let ya slide this time. ;) Next time i'm gonna turn Glenn loose on ya and let him hump your leg. :lol:

Deuce

Bertha
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 11:15 PM

ANYTHING but a damn pocketbike!!!! Those little shits can hurt ya!!!

OK going back to laying down... these meds are F*CKING GREAT!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee ouch my asshurts

Bertha
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 11:15 PM

Deuce

Get down with your bad self. :lol: Brand new to the club and talkin shit already. I'll let ya slide this time. ;) Next time i'm gonna turn Glenn loose on ya and let him hump your leg. :lol:

Deuce

I thought I was the one that HUMPED things...

macktastic brake grabber
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 11:21 PM
yall be careful , spidy grl is as mean as a badger with rabies. she was raised by a nutcase of a father....oh yea that was me.... shit , told on myself again.

hey bertha hows that ass???
mack

Deuce
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 11:24 PM

Deuce

Deuce

I thought I was the one that HUMPED things...

from the way you were walkin after your little "incident" today it looked more like you were the reciever and not the giver. :lol:

Deuce

macktastic brake grabber
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 11:28 PM
na thaT WALK WASNT FROM THE " INCIDENT" it was from the course of gerbils
mack

thunderseye
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 04:56 AM
yeah i remember you now. i talked to your boyfriend at bills party. so how you doin

Spoiled
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 07:49 AM
<snip>
OH, who made the homeade salsa in the green bowl......YUMMY! I would like recipe please..thanks ahead of time :D

That would be me. I learned how to make it about 4 years ago........... only had one bad batch (too much salt) but other than that its always a hit!
The recipe is in my head so I guess you’ll have to make sure you have a pen and paper with you next time you see me!
I'll be at Breck's on Wed. :)

Akira's Project
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 07:54 AM
yall be careful , spidy grl is as mean as a badger with rabies. she was raised by a nutcase of a father....oh yea that was me.... shit , told on myself again.

mack
:doublefinger: Of course. I am not a badger and I don't have rabies. :P
JUst some type of mental instability that runs in the family.... :tnator:
(Funny thing, tho,the 'Doctors' think I am perfectly normal. hahahaha)

Akira's Project
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 07:55 AM
yeah i remember you now. i talked to your boyfriend at bills party. so how you doin

You know. The same ole shizzle different dazzile. :P

Wahooman
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 07:59 AM
<snip>

That would be me. I learned how to make it about 4 years ago........... only had one bad batch (too much salt) but other than that its always a hit!
The recipe is in my head so I guess you’ll have to make sure you have a pen and paper with you next time you see me!
I'll be at Breck's on Wed. :)
Sweet....hope your memory is good on Wed :D

Pachuco
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Thanks Bob for putting this together it was a blast. I will try to post up some pics later tonight.

Jenny
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 08:48 AM

The Ninja 500 is a great bike to learn on. :)

Bertha
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 09:10 AM
Hey Bill I would have figured the Doc told you not to reproduce... Mine told me that years ago, but he also snickered and said under his breath "not like any women would ever LET you..." But I've also gone off the saying... "no women has ever got pregnant from swallowing..."

Anonymous
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 09:48 AM
But I've also gone off the saying... "no women has ever got pregnant from swallowing..."

Too bad THAT isn't a hereditary trait... :lol: ;)

Great to see you all yesterday, that BBQ was kick ass!! We definitely know how to throw a party in this group... :twisted:

PiercedDuc
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Bob, thanks for arranging a kick ass BBQ (no pun intended, bertha).

Bertha, sorry to hear your ass is busted...but that was damn funny...then again you'd think you'd be used to your ass hurtin by now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ducaticat
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 09:54 AM
[quote=spiderigirl1nonly]So, in your opinion, (and this is for the gurlz too), what is a good beginner bike for a newbie like me. (And nothing retarded like 'tricycle', k?) ;)

My first bike was a Buell Blast 500cc..

It's a great starter bike to get ya rollin'...

I still have mine - it's an '02 - and it's for sale!!

Lemme know if you're interested. :)

Alicia
'03 800cc Ducati Monster

surfinspacegirl
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 10:12 AM
Great to see you all yesterday, that BBQ was kick ass!! We definitely know how to throw a party in this group... :twisted:

I'll second that! Great to see so many new faces and all the old faces again :D

Akira's Project
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 10:49 AM
My first bike was a Buell Blast 500cc..

I still have mine - it's an '02 - and it's for sale!!

Lemme know if you're interested. :)

Alicia
'03 800cc Ducati Monster

Ummm...What are you asking for it? (The little reel inside my mind starts to churn as I realize that that little parking lot in the church behind my dad's house is the PERFECT place to get a handle on a new machine.) YAY!

Anonymous
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Ummm...What are you asking for it? (The little reel inside my mind starts to churn as I realize that that little parking lot in the church behind my dad's house is the PERFECT place to get a handle on a new machine.) YAY!

Turns out it's a good place to jump go karts and 50cc dirt bikes too! :lol: oh wait... :oops:

KooLaid
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 12:10 PM

I think he's just upset that you're gonna be a ride babe and he's still gonna be one of those ricer guys who STILL CAN'T keep up with us.

:lol:

:imwithstupid: It'll be great to see what his reaction is. I think he MIGHT even end up working to be a better bf because of it.......

I was gonna say I have a pocketbike you can try out, but I see bertha already beat me to the punch line. The thing is though, bertha could find a way to hurt him self with ANYTHING. :lol:

hey bertha hows that ass???
mack

You and your daughter should have kept the cat in the bag. Bill, then you can laugh your ass off when at the end of the night when you finally make the big mean dad approach and say, "WTF are you trying to do with my daughter ????? :evil: :guns: :guns: " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I've also gone off the saying... "no women has ever got pregnant from swallowing..."

I know, TMI but, back in high school, I had a gf that ACTUALLY thought she could. So I had to do the whole biology explanation. Funny, girl was a 4.0 student too. :? :? Guess her parents signed the paper to have their daugter exempt from taking the classes in grade school???

Akira's Project
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Turns out it's a good place to jump go karts and 50cc dirt bikes too! :lol: oh wait... :oops:

So you're the one that broke my li'l bro's Go-cart. FOR SHAME!!! :D :lol:

Anonymous
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 02:49 PM

So you're the one that broke my li'l bro's Go-cart. FOR SHAME!!! :D :lol:

No, that was thunderseye. I guess he saw me jump it and wanted to play too. Though I did warn him not to raise that jump any higher... :lol:

Anonymous
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 03:26 PM
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everybody that showed up!!! The turnout totally surpassed my expectations. I'm pretty sure we had around 150 people! :shock: Special thanks to the guys that showed up early to help me set up - Chris, Henry, and a couple of others who I can't remember right now. :oops: Also, many thanks to the people who brought food & drinks, and a HUGE THANK YOU to Grill Guy Henry for manning the grill for most of the event!

Special thanks to CBRChick13 - for bringing name tags. :up: I'm not sure how many people used more than 1 (I know my daughter needed a 2nd one), but at the end of the day, we only had 72 tags remaining out of 200, and I know that not everybody was wearing them, so I'm pretty sure we were close to, if not over, the 150 mark. 8)

I really hope everybody had a good time!

thunderseye
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 05:28 PM
ok i see i go to work at a real job and ya all take advantage like when i cant defend myself. first of all the ramp was my idea yes, ralph jumped it first yet. and i would have been just fine and the mysterious cone floated right in front of the ramp and i had to slow down to figure out what the hell was in my way thank you

macktastic brake grabber
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 08:14 PM

yea all you guys ...... when are we gonna have that fix the cart party???? huh???? huh????

mack

macktastic brake grabber
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 08:19 PM
oh btw just for you folks that are havin a jones for some smoked pork , i am lighting the up the smoker as we speak . gonna do up another pork loin for some folks in boulder. they were mad when i didnt bring any to work today.
mack

Deuce
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 11:13 PM
oh btw just for you folks that are havin a jones for some smoked pork , i am lighting the up the smoker as we speak . gonna do up another pork loin for some folks in boulder. they were mad when i didnt bring any to work today.
mack

Dude swing yourself by my house on your way to Boulder. I live in Superior. I'm a bachelor and can't cook so i'll starve if you don't. :lol: I gotta maintain this "cushion" afterall. :D

Deuce

macktastic brake grabber
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 11:18 PM
mack

Dude swing yourself by my house on your way to Boulder. I live in Superior. I'm a bachelor and can't cook so i'll starve if you don't. :lol: I gotta maintain this "cushion" afterall. :D

Deuce

better learn how to cook :321: :lol:
mack

Deuce
Tue Apr 27th, 2004, 12:52 AM
mack

Deuce

better learn how to cook :321: :lol:
mack

bastage. Thats for that crack on Texas isn't it? :lol:

Deuce

macktastic brake grabber
Tue Apr 27th, 2004, 02:38 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FZRACE97
Tue May 25th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Sorry I missed it but I met some folks from this board
this weekend down in the Springs for the races and now