PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Spring Picnic/BBQ

Pages : [1] 2

Anonymous
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 02:13 PM
:multi: :bananna: :hump: :yay: :bday: :cheers: :silly:

Mark this on your calendar!!!

When: Sunday April 25th, noon-ish until 5-ish (I'll be there early, so if you've got nothing better to do, you can help me set-up :D )
Where: Clement Park, Littleton (off Bowles, just east of Wadsworth (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?addtohistory=&country=US&address=bowles+at+long+dr&city=littleton&state=co&zipcode=&historyid=&submit.x=0&submit.y=0))

Children and significant others welcome! This is definitely a family-friendly event!

Clement park is easily accessible from C-470 by either Wadsworth (from the south) or Bowles (north & west). Use Mapquest to get directions (http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?2l=qgWw1csqnvQ%253d&2g=UNm%252bIKheYcsoa9av1utvnA%253d%253d&2pn=&2ic=31&2ex=1&src=maps&2a=W%20Bowles%20Ave%20%26%20W%20Long%20Dr&2c=Littleton&2s=CO&2z=80123&2y=US) best suited for you.

Clement park offers many amenities suitable for this type of event:
- sheltered picnic areas
- several playgrounds
- skate park
- restrooms
- and more... (http://www.ifoothills.org/ifoothills/Clement_Park.asp)

There are BBQ grills there (I'll bring the charcoal again), but this time, I'll be bringing plenty of burgers & dogs, if you want something else (ie: brats/chicken), feel free to bring it and we'll throw it on the grill. I'll also be bringing condiments, sodas, cutlery, napkins, paper plates, cups, & I have some serving spoons for side dishes.

BYOB - and as far as alcohol goes, NO GLASS CONTAINERS (& Please Drink Responsibly).

We're going to try and get the same shelter as last time (beside the skate park). I'll get there early to claim it.

I suggest you enter the park via W. Long Dr. (off of Bowles - across from Ruby Tuesdays), then follow that road behind the library & through the first 2 parking lots, then turn right followed by an immediate left into the last parking lot. I'll try and put up the CSC banner somewhere visible (either on the shelter again, or maybe above my truck).

We had about 45 people show up for the BBQ in the fall, let's see if we can double that for this one!!!

Hope to see many of you there! 8)

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/cartman.jpg
"What kind of side dishes will we be enjoying this evening with our frozen waffles?"
Thanks Eric, I almost forgot! Speaking of side dishes - post a reply if you plan on bringing something, & I'll maintain a master list here in this post. :D

Updated List of Side Dishes:
Big Bill: pork loin smoked on applewood.... enough for about 25 sandwiches...
FZRguy: baked beans (to go with Big Bill's “bad to the bone smoked pork")
ponyboy: Egg Salad
Wahooman: some kind of salad dish, pasta or something
Chris Coston: a variety of chips and some dip
CBRChick13: some chips
purpgixxerchic: sliced red potatoes (hot) w/ranch dressing
Britni: brownies
yakuza: a phat dessert
T-byrd: yummy potato salad
Spoiled: salsa (home made) & maybe some guacamole too. :yumyum:
Ripper: his world famous "Cajun Chicken Soup"
rforsythe: Texas-style (a bit on the spicy side) smoked brisket
Kitty Kat: green bean cassarole and a tossed salad
hdave: homemade cookies
EliR6: the wife's KILLER artichoke dip (leave your diets at home for this one, kids ;) )

yoda
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 02:24 PM
i be there with my family and ready to have a kick a$$ time.
is there any "special" parking for the bikes or just in a group like normal?

Anonymous
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 02:26 PM
No special parking. The parking lot is huge, so there will be plenty of place to park cages & bikes.

Anonymous
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Is jenny gonna do something besides lie down on the park bench the whole time? :lol: It was like we had our own club bum last picnic!

Anonymous
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 03:01 PM
:imwithstupid: :pointlaugh:

macktastic brake grabber
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 03:05 PM
can i be the club bum this year????
you can count me in...... yeee haaa
red neck bbq. i'll bring KENNY RODGERS AND GLEN CAMBELL
BIG :lol:

yoda
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 03:18 PM
what about ol' willie nelson?

macktastic brake grabber
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 03:20 PM
GOOD OLE WILLIE is such a cool cat. he would love to come. one of the coolest guys i have ever met

ralph i will bring a pork loin smoked on applewood.... yum yum enough for about 25 sandwiches... coo???
big

VF143Falcon
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Ill be there to meet everybody... cant wait

Speedfix
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 08:43 PM
I'll be there also. This will be a good time to talk about some more free riding classes. See you all there.

FZRguy
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 09:19 PM
I’ll bring mac and cheese for the kidos...it’s all I know how to make :roll:

KooLaid
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 12:27 AM
can't make it, gotta work

(( LO LO ))
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 12:30 AM
Hope to be there, gotta check the schedule now that the date has changed.... :?

firefghtr
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 01:28 AM
I say we do one again in june or july when i can come. I can't come on the 25th because the 24th is my b-day and im doing family stuff that saturday..dangit. i always miss the big get togethers

Erratic
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 03:30 AM
I say we do one again in june or july when i can come. I can't come on the 25th because the 24th is my b-day and im doing family stuff that saturday..dangit. i always miss the big get togethers

I don't see the problem. The 25th is Sunday. Happy early B-day by the way.

Brizz
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Ill be there. Will there be punch and pie? More people will come if they think theres punch and pie.

JohnWu
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 08:27 AM
I will be coming for the punch and pie. I look forward to meeting all of you.

thunderseye
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 08:51 AM
brizzizzizzizzizle i'll bring ya a punch allright ha ha. and of course bill you can be the bum we'll get ya some newspapers in case it gets cold too ha ha i am the great cornholio i need tp for bunghole

working on 42 hrs without sleep had to work yesterday then plow the base last night, comissary after that and gotta check the boards

CBRChick
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 10:34 AM
You can count on me being there! :)

Who's going to bring the name tags??? :P

Fastfreddy
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Hello folks. Looking forward to meeting you all! Thats rite! I said you all ! It's a Texas thing. :) I hope i'm not persecuted to bad for riding the short ranged VTR1000F. I've had so many kinds of scoots,I just wanted to try somthing diff this time. ;) See you there. 8)

VF143Falcon
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 10:56 AM
heh i say yall and ive lived in Co my whole life ;)

Fastfreddy
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Do i want to know why they call you "Tater Salad"? :) This weather blows ! I want to ride. :(

thunderseye
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 01:48 PM
is someone gonna invite scot?

Bertha
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 02:08 PM
he doesn't have the ballz to show up... wait... he never HAD ballz.. fucking pussy

Sportmax
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 03:03 PM
sounds like a good time. i will be there. Time to meet more cool people.

Brizz
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 03:06 PM
cool people? :?

macktastic brake grabber
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 03:37 PM
cool people? :?
yea briz i was wandering what they were saying myself :lol: cool, huh.... what??? :? ;)

mikesf4i
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Big Bill
Ya"ll got uh pictur of Stevie Ray on your profile and your talkin bout bringin Kenny Rodgers and Glenn Cambell?WTF? Bring Stevie!

Floyd
If you need any help with anything for your classes let me know!! Id love to help.

Bueller
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 10:17 PM
ya'll = one or more? ;)

macktastic brake grabber
Sun Apr 11th, 2004, 03:15 AM
ya'll = one or more? ;)

yes! :D
where you been hiding, lets ride. ya putz
big

amazzon
Sun Apr 11th, 2004, 11:28 AM
I will try to make it...I will be recovering from major surgery but will try to come see my peeps ;)

Brizz
Sun Apr 11th, 2004, 11:54 AM
I hope everything works out well for you. :D

amazzon
Sun Apr 11th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Thanx B...it's all good :D

and Happy Birthday!! :happybday:

Duc'nnit
Sun Apr 11th, 2004, 12:08 PM
I will try to make it...I will be recovering from major surgery but will try to come see my peeps ;)

I wish you well..... :up:

Chris

HDave
Sun Apr 11th, 2004, 12:09 PM
I plan to be there. Looking forward to meeting many who I have not met along with seeing those I have riden with.

SpArKy
Sun Apr 11th, 2004, 12:39 PM
I will definetly be there. Sounds like a great time. Hopefully the weather will hold out for us so that we can really enjoy it.
Amazzon...Hope all goes well. Take care girl and get back on two wheels soon!!!

I'm Out!! :twisted:

Duc'nnit
Sun Apr 11th, 2004, 01:33 PM
It is on my calender, if anything like last years summer picnic.....it was a great time! :bananna: :drink: :silly:

Chris

macktastic brake grabber
Sun Apr 11th, 2004, 01:39 PM
i be there gonna bring the bad to the bone smoked pork. dont miss this one chris :lol: :D
bill

Duc'nnit
Sun Apr 11th, 2004, 01:42 PM
i be there gonna bring the bad to the bone smoked pork. dont miss this one chris :lol: :D
bill

I dont intend to Bill, I dont have any client issues on Sundays... :P

Chris

macktastic brake grabber
Sun Apr 11th, 2004, 01:57 PM
i jus messin w/ya. someones gotta give ya a hard time.
big

Anonymous
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Peeps - Please post what side dishes you intend to bring and I'll update the first post with them.

I’ll bring mac and cheese for the kidosJohn, are you being serious? (just checking) :lol:

Duc'nnit
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Peeps - Please post what side dishes you intend to bring and I'll update the first post with them.

I’ll bring mac and cheese for the kidosJohn, are you being serious? (just checking) :lol:

I intend to bring Carole and Stacy......<Diamond Caberet> :D

Chris

HDave
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Yeah Chris!!!

Anonymous
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 04:42 PM

Chris

Forget the burgers, I'll take two of these to go! :twisted:

VF143Falcon
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 04:49 PM
hehe
ummm maybe some soda if you need me to

Bertha
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I'll be bring beefcake.... BEEEEEFCAAAAKE!

Duc'nnit
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 04:56 PM

:pointlaugh:

Chris

friscokidd
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 05:15 PM
ya'll = one or more? ;)

beleive it or not, ya'll is a word. Just look it up in a dictionary, that was published and sold in texas :D

TheJackalGT
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 05:23 PM
my dad and i will try to make it, Im just a silly noob and have only met spiderman and a few others..

Bueller
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 05:24 PM

Bring ya'll's (sp?) ;) avitar model :shock:

largo_piro
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 11:18 PM
I am about 80% sure I am right about this, but Clement park is actually east of Wadsworth, between the library and Columbine High School.

(( LO LO ))
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 11:25 PM

Chris

....and they can bring their friends, and we can all be friends. I'll be there for sure now!

CHINNO
Tue Apr 13th, 2004, 08:25 AM
....and they can bring their friends, and we can all be friends. I'll be there for sure now!

:lol: :lol: :D :D Fo Sho

BenDover
Tue Apr 13th, 2004, 08:49 AM
I am about 80% sure I am right about this, but Clement park is actually east of Wadsworth, between the library and Columbine High School.

Yep. You are 100% correct. :D

FZRguy
Tue Apr 13th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Well, baked beans go better with “bad to the bone smoked pork” (with a side of mac and cheese for Spidey). :P

yoda
Tue Apr 13th, 2004, 10:14 AM
i'll bring some egg sallid (sp) with the left over eggs from easter. :D

j/k i'll get fresh eggs to make it with. :lol:

Anonymous
Tue Apr 13th, 2004, 10:32 AM
:oops: You are 100% correct - somebody mentioned something about that at the last picnic (that I screwed up the directions), but I forgot to check when I copied & pasted all the info.

Thanks!!! :up:

Anonymous
Tue Apr 13th, 2004, 10:43 AM
(with a side of mac and cheese for Spidey). :P
Thanks John, but you don't have to go through all that trouble just for me. :P

Wahooman
Tue Apr 13th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Bob I will have the wife make some kind of salad dish, pasta or something. Is anyone bringing drinks, chips, etc......

Anonymous
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 02:48 AM
Bob I will have the wife make some kind of salad dish, pasta or something. Is anyone bringing drinks, chips, etc......Cool! I'll be bringing a bunch of sodas & plastic cups, but no chips yet.

Duc'nnit
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 06:26 AM
I will bring a variety of chips and some dip....

Chris

CBRChick
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 08:25 AM
I'll bring some chips .. gotta bring something that'll fit in the 'ole back pack if we're riding there! :up:

Brizz
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 08:31 AM
Is there any suggestions that we can bring? other that chips. :lol:

Hoopty
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Hot, naked, women with tig ol bitties! :slap: :boobies:

Anonymous
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Is there any suggestions that we can bring? other that chips. :lol:
Last year Ripper brought some Cajun Chicken Soup. :yumyum: Nobody's offered to bring any dessert yet.

Updated list of sides at the bottom of this post (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=63471#63471).

Hoopty
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Nobody's offered to bring any dessert yet.

I'll bring the smokey-treats!! ;) :lol:

Slacker
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 12:23 PM
I'll be there. I'll bring some desert, probably some ckae or Pie from Sam's.

BenDover
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 12:51 PM

Put Hoopty down for brownies. :lol: :lol:

Bigtime73
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 03:16 PM
why is the event not closer to the Springs?? Like castle Rock??? Oh well..I'll try to come..

Anonymous
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 03:24 PM
why is the event not closer to the Springs?? Like castle Rock??? Oh well..I'll try to come..

1. Cause castle rock sucks.
2. It's on the south end of town. If it takes you more than 45 min to get there I will be surprised. (or it just means you drive like a grandma!)
3. Quit yer bitchen tuba!!!! :slap: ;)

Bigtime73
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 03:47 PM

1. Cause castle rock sucks.
2. It's on the south end of town. If it takes you more than 45 min to get there I will be surprised. (or it just means you drive like a grandma!)
3. Quit yer bitchen tuba!!!! :slap: ;)

dems fightin words scrwany...or I mean Skinny....

:vader:

Anonymous
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Don't make me sic SCOT on your ass!!!! :x

:lol:

CBRChick
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 04:24 PM

Quit your crying!!! http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/bawling.gif

:lol: Just kidding!! Don't hurt me ... I am MUCH smaller than you and a girl, so it wouldn't be fair!! :D

Hoopty
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 04:48 PM
At least it's on the south side of town! :slap:

friscokidd
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 04:58 PM
!!!!!!SOUTH SIDE!!!!!!!! yeaaaa yeaaaa

sorry, just had to do that :D

CBRChick
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 05:00 PM

:roll: Aren't you supposed to be WORKING??? :slap: Silly boy :D

Tania
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 05:09 PM

If you hook me up with a cup of ....., I'll make some "Silly Chili" for ya.
I found that recipe - and automatically thought of you.
Now why do you suppose that happened? :?

Hoopty
Thu Apr 15th, 2004, 11:09 AM
:dunno:

Mel
Thu Apr 15th, 2004, 02:56 PM
I will be there....I will bring potatoes, but the hot kind so as not to duplicate the potato salad. I think I will do sliced red potatos wih ranch seasoning, unless someone has a request other than that.

friscokidd
Thu Apr 15th, 2004, 04:32 PM

:roll: Aren't you supposed to be WORKING??? :slap: Silly boy :D

:wtf: look whos talking :D

BisexualBritni
Fri Apr 16th, 2004, 12:33 AM
My wife and I will be attending. We will bring our 2 year old twin boys also. Count on us for brownies.

Britni

PS. Is the parking close enough to watch our bikes? Mine is a tad hard to replace if some idiot absconds with it.

BenDover
Fri Apr 16th, 2004, 06:44 AM
PS. Is the parking close enough to watch our bikes? Mine is a tad hard to replace if some idiot absconds with it.

Yep, it's right there within 30 feet or so of the covered area. And, definetely within sight. 8)

yakuza
Fri Apr 16th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Lynn and I should be able to make it down, and I'm always good for making a phat dessert. :up:

Hoopty
Fri Apr 16th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Though I've never had a dessert by Alex, I can attest to his excellent cooking skills. :yumyum:

Jmetz
Fri Apr 16th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Though I've never had a dessert by Alex, I can attest to his excellent cooking skills. :yumyum:

Yea you were telling me the other day he makes a hell of a tossed salad.. :lol:

yakuza
Fri Apr 16th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Yea you were telling me the other day he makes a hell of a tossed salad.. :lol:

Hey now, I at least met Big-J before I started cracking on him and his mom. :roll:

Edit: Oh, and thanks Hoopty, I do believe that's the nicest thing you've ever said about me. :up:

Hoopty
Fri Apr 16th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Edit: Oh, and thanks Hoopty, I do believe that's the nicest thing you've ever said about me. :up:

Don't get used to it! :gay: ;) :lol:

aeroeone
Fri Apr 16th, 2004, 01:44 PM
I'll be going.

Maybe if there's a bunch of people who wanna ride together we could all meet somewhere.....

I'm around Colo and I-25

Jmetz
Fri Apr 16th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Hey now, I at least met Big-J before I started cracking on him and his mom. :roll:

I have met you..Several times. I guess the memory really is the first to go.. :lol:

yakuza
Fri Apr 16th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Doh, my bad, I guess the fumes off of Hoopty are affecting my short-term memory. :lol:

Hoopty
Fri Apr 16th, 2004, 03:05 PM
:no: C'mon man, everyone knows the J to tha double O!! :D

Jmetz
Fri Apr 16th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Yea man what's wrong with you?? Everyone knows the J to the double..Well me. :D

DiddysR6
Sat Apr 17th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Hey Hey i'll be there for sure

T-byrd
Sat Apr 17th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Dub and I will be there for sure and I'll even bring my yummy potato salad. :)

Tanya

Rick T.
Sat Apr 17th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Dub and I will be there for sure and I'll even bring my yummy potato salad. :)

Tanya

So you and Dave are driving? The B5? I may need to drive too so I can bring my share of food...

T-byrd
Sat Apr 17th, 2004, 09:09 AM
No, I think we're going to ride. I have an insulated bag that fits into a backpack. Now if I can just get some ice there I'd be set. :)

Tanya

Anonymous
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 01:31 AM
Wow, if the weather cooperates, we're going to have 1 hell of a turnout!!!

I've updated the list of side dishes at the bottom of the first post:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=63471#63471

Airreed
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Im having my eyes laseked on SAT(no more glasses or contacts) so Im not going to be riding on Sunday, so Ill show up early to help setup.

Put me down for a box of hamburgers(ill get a box from Sam's Club) and some buns.

Jason
Airreed

Jmetz
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Im having my eyes laseked on SAT(no more glasses or contacts) so Im not going to be riding on Sunday, so Ill show up early to help setup.

I heard that next day is a real bitch? I had people tell me that they couldn't see very well and their eyes stung pretty bad..

Slacker
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 11:47 AM

Put me down for a box of hamburgers(ill get a box from Sam's Club) and some buns.

Jason
Airreed

Becareful with that, you a friend of mine couldn't drive for a couple days and she couldn't drive for a week at night. But she had really bad eyes, might be different for you.

Jenny
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Is jenny gonna do something besides lie down on the park bench the whole time? :lol: It was like we had our own club bum last picnic!

How did I miss this?! Hey Ralph: :321:

I was cold, damnit!!!

I'm going to be late for this one, but I should make it there sometime.

haywood jablome
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Who is bringing their pocket bike? I know ill have mine there. Maybe a race?

Anonymous
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 02:21 PM
How did I miss this?! Hey Ralph: :321:

I was cold, damnit!!!

I'm going to be late for this one, but I should make it there sometime.

:D

Hmm, pocket bikes and the skate park... Evil thoughts. :twisted: I wonder if we can attract the cops to this one too? :lol:

Jmetz
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 02:26 PM
I wonder if we can attract the cops to this one too? :lol:

What attracts cops at BBQ's the most? You say CSC. Show me CSC!Survey Says....Yes!! That was the number one answer.

Feathered upstart!
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Pocket bikes on the skate park would be better than sex...I assume :?

VF143Falcon
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 03:07 PM

Depends on your partner i say...

~Barn~
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 03:09 PM

Will somebody please bring a hooker/easy-friend to the picnic for Notto.

Feathered upstart!
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Always looking out for me eh Barn :lol:

Anonymous
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I don't think that's a good idea. The cops patrol that area pretty often and I don't want them to shut us down for that. :|

haywood jablome
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 03:15 PM
so dont bring it then or what?

~Barn~
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 03:19 PM
so dont bring it then or what?

Hooker- Yes
Pocketbike- Yes but don't bust it out till later. ;)

Hey y'all, watch this!
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Then the rest of us get to watch while a couple get beaten with sticks, cuffed, and stuffed.

Or
9News:
Today in a Lakewood park, two persons eluded the police on miniature race bikes in a low speed chace by driving under fences, through a shopping mall, and finally disappearing in a Shriner's convention.

Film at eleven.

Anonymous
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Or
9News:
Today in a Lakewood park, two persons eluded the police on miniature race bikes in a low speed chace by driving under fences, through a shopping mall, and finally disappearing in a Shriner's convention.

Film at eleven.
:spit: Bwahahahahaha :pointlaugh:

bulldog
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 03:34 PM

Um, no....... nothing is better than sex!!! :D :lol: :D :lol:

Anonymous
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 03:42 PM

Apparently you've never met Notto! :lol:

~Barn~
Tue Apr 20th, 2004, 09:27 AM
Bob... I'm gonna be riding down, so a side-dish or cooler of "juice boxes" might not go real well.

However, I'm gonna throw some money your way for this. I know you always work real hard on these things, and shell out *a lot* of your own time and money to feed us and make this fun.

To everybody else who is in my "non bringing" shoes, I suggest you do the same. It'll just make it that much more easy and *likely* for Bob to put one of these again together sometime in July or whatever.

bulldog
Tue Apr 20th, 2004, 10:22 AM

Apparently you've never met Notto! :lol:

Unfortanetly I've known Notto for a few years now..... LOL

JK, Notto..... Just please get rid of your awful avatar!!!!

Anonymous
Tue Apr 20th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Bob... I'm gonna be riding down, so a side-dish or cooler of "juice boxes" might not go real well.

However, I'm gonna throw some money your way for this. I know you always work real hard on these things, and shell out *a lot* of your own time and money to feed us and make this fun.

To everybody else who is in my "non bringing" shoes, I suggest you do the same. It'll just make it that much more easy and *likely* for Bob to put one of these again together sometime in July or whatever.

Thanks, Barn. 8)

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Apr 20th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Dean and I will bring some red chili and sides to go with. Do you guy's like it spicy? :x

Wahooman
Tue Apr 20th, 2004, 06:56 PM
SPICY IS GOOD! :P

Duc'nnit
Tue Apr 20th, 2004, 07:49 PM
:imwithstupid:

Chris

macktastic brake grabber
Tue Apr 20th, 2004, 07:58 PM
:imwithstupid: :argue:
big

firefghtr
Tue Apr 20th, 2004, 11:30 PM
how late is it going till? i might be able to make an apperance if it lasts for awhile

Anonymous
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 01:01 AM
Dean and I will bring some red chili and sides to go with. Do you guy's like it spicy? :x
You guys going to supply the sound again? 8)

how late is it going till? i might be able to make an apperance if it lasts for awhile
If the weather is decent it'll probably last beyond 5PM, but it's only scheduled to go from noon til 5 (last fall it was supposed to end at 5, but there were a few stragglers still hanging around at 6).

Mista Black
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 05:23 AM
Ok, I admit I'm lazy and don't wanna read through all 5 pages to find out, so.... Is there a group from the Springs heading up to the picnic?? I'm gonna head up either way but just figured I'd tag along if there was. I'll bring some but dunno what yet.

gonzalez929
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 05:33 AM
Allright, first of all let me introduce myself... 'm Chris 26, Puerto Rican and ride a 929. Live by DIA but ride all over. I'm new to the area and don't know many people yet, looking for other riders.

I'll be at the BBQ, what still needs to be brought? if you need help i might be ablt to help out some.

Duc'nnit
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 05:37 AM
Allright, first of all let me introduce myself... 'm Chris 26, Puerto Rican and ride a 929. Live by DIA but ride all over. I'm new to the area and don't know many people yet, looking for other riders.

I'll be at the BBQ, what still needs to be brought? if you need help i might be ablt to help out some.

Welcome...

Chris

Kim-n-Dean
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 09:26 AM
You guys going to supply the sound again? 8)

We can do that. I was thinking about bringing my small stereo instead of the PA. I know we were asked to turn it down a few times at the last picnic, so maybe we do not need so much power. We need some people to volunteeer to bring some cd's. I will bring some of course, but we may need more of a selection.

Kim

Anonymous
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 04:29 PM
I'll be at the BBQ, what still needs to be brought? if you need help i might be ablt to help out some.Cool! Take a look at the end of the first post in this thread (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5556) and you'll see the side dishes that other people are already bringing. Keep your fingers crossed - the forecast for Sunday is looking pretty good (65 & sunny), so I'm thinking a lot of people will be showing up. If you want to bring something different, or if it's a popular dish, the same as somebody else, I don't think that would be a problem.

Spoiled
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 08:23 PM
We are going to be there w/children
Well, after a lot of deliberating and thought on what to bring, :idea: I have finally decided to quit being lazy and bring salsa (home made)
Maybe some guacamole too. :yumyum:

Ripper
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 05:19 PM
You can put me down for my special brownies again :lol:

or my world famous "Cajun Chicken Soup"

Jmetz
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 05:48 PM

Whoever made the christmas brownies gets my vote. :)

Anonymous
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 05:51 PM
Not sure what I'm bringing yet, but since Saturday will likely be spent at home, maybe I'll smoke a brisket up for this beotch... We'll see. ;) If I do, hope y'all like it a little on the spicy side, I have a texas-style rub that is tasty!

Yeah, about 10 hours on the smoker should do, I'll put the sauce in there with it for some added flavor.

Ah hell unless something comes up I guess I'm doin it. :D

NineTwoFour
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 06:00 PM
I have a texas-style rub that is tasty!

Dude, I don't want to eat anything that you did a "Texas' style rub" on. :gay:

Anonymous
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 06:07 PM
I have a texas-style rub that is tasty!

Dude, I don't want to eat anything that you did a "Texas' style rub" on. :gay:

I was gonna say "I have a spicy rub for the meat" but honestly tried to come up with a non-:gay: way of saying it...

Leave it to this group to fuck it up anyway. :roll: :P Hey Rocky, kiss my Lone Star! :lol:

yakuza
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 06:52 PM
Hey Rocky, kiss my Lone Star! :lol:

:wtf: Does that mean you only have one testicle?

Anonymous
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 06:54 PM
Hey Rocky, kiss my Lone Star! :lol:

:wtf: Does that mean you only have one testicle?

Why don't you get real close and take a look...

Kitty Kat
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 07:35 PM
I will bring green bean cassarole and a tossed salad

:idea:

Anonymous
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 07:37 PM
LEAVE IT ALONE GUYS..... :roll: 8)

Anonymous
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 08:34 PM
You can put me down for my special brownies again :lol: Umm... remember, this is a family event - there will be children there, and children typically like brownies, so perhaps you should save those for your house-warming party. ;)

or my world famous "Cajun Chicken Soup"That gets my vote - I'm putting it on the list! :D

SpArKy
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 08:37 PM

Tossed salad?? :gay: Would that be Scott's tossed salad???

Anonymous
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 08:37 PM
Not sure what I'm bringing yet, but since Saturday will likely be spent at home, maybe I'll smoke a brisket up for this beotch... We'll see. ;) If I do, hope y'all like it a little on the spicy side, I have a texas-style rub that is tasty!

Yeah, about 10 hours on the smoker should do, I'll put the sauce in there with it for some added flavor.

You better hope nothing comes up - I've got you down for it! :D

Anonymous
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 08:40 PM

Excellent!
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/burns.jpg

Thanks to Dysco for uploading that! :up:

Anonymous
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 08:42 PM

You better hope nothing comes up - I've got you down for it! :D

Buying the brisket tomorrow... *sigh* :lol:

HDave
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 10:05 PM
I bring a batch of homemade cookies. Provided I dont eat them all before I arrive.

Bertha
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 10:08 PM
question is... do you all REALLY want me to make anything????

I DO have a special sauce...

and I DO toss a salad quite well... just ask your wife / g/f... :)

Ripper
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 10:10 PM
:up: :alien:

Kitty Kat
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 01:13 AM
OK - I think I made a funny with the "tossed salad" - but as I am not as perverted as SOME of you - I am not sure what it means :oops: :oops:

I am very innocent!! :dunno:

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 07:30 AM
OK - I think I made a funny with the "tossed salad" - but as I am not as perverted as SOME of you - I am not sure what it means :oops: :oops:

I am very innocent!! :dunno:

"Tossed salad" is a prison term. "Tossing a salad" is a prison event. Do you need more clarification? :D

CBRChick
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 08:18 AM
Whoever made the christmas brownies gets my vote. :)

Just a question ... were ALL of the christmas brownies at the party "special?" Ahem ... Kim & Dean may be able to answer this question :D

Jenny
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 08:24 AM

Ripper, I have a "very discerning palate" but I reeeeally liked that soup! :up:

EliR6
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 08:27 AM
Well, I'm excited for the Q, I'll be there, along with my wife. And we're all lucky enough that she offered to make her KILLER artichoke dip for this event. :rock:

So, we'll be bringing the artichoke dip. Leave your diets at home for this one, kids. ;)

Eli

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 08:31 AM
Just a question ... were ALL of the christmas brownies at the party "special?"

All the ones I ate were!!!

CBRChick
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 08:36 AM

Hmmm ... but were ALL of them special? Just trying to figure something out here :D

Player 2
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 09:48 AM
Bring on the soup!!

Bertha
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:03 AM

Hmmm ... but were ALL of them special? Just trying to figure something out here :D

I think she wants to know if she pulled a...

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/towlie.jpg

Kim-n-Dean
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:13 AM

I think she wants to know if she pulled a...

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/towlie.jpg

:? :?

Bertha
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:15 AM
That is towlie... All he does is say "Hey guys lets get high" and "don't forget to bring a towl" from south park

VF143Falcon
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 12:39 PM
OK, since theres 6 inches of snow outside, are we still on for sunday?

Slacker
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 01:35 PM

Snow will be gone (mostly) by Sunday. Might be a little chilly.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/wxplanning0.jpg

Jmetz
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 01:44 PM

Shit...We bbq to die!

Hey y'all, watch this!
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 01:44 PM
Yee of much faith in forecasters.

I really hope you're right and it's a great day.

Feathered upstart!
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 01:49 PM
It'll be fine you pussies!!

Hoopty
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 02:19 PM
:imwithstupid:

Feathered upstart!
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 02:23 PM
I'm also :imwithstupid:

Anonymous
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 02:26 PM

Shit...We bbq to die!

IF IT AIN'T RIGHT IT'S WRONG!!! :twisted:

Jenny
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 02:31 PM
I'll just be sure to bring extra jackets and my blankie. :P

Looks like I'll be there on time now! :)

Anonymous
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 03:10 PM
The BBQ is still on. The grass may be a bit damp, but let's all just dress accordingly.

Anonymous
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 03:13 PM
It's not like we were baking from the heat last year either and we still had 50 people show up.

LET'S GET DA GRILL ON!! :twisted: Wear your CSC hoodies and we'll see you all there Sunday!

Feathered upstart!
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 03:20 PM
Can I just wear my Thor hoody or is this for the "cool kids" only? ;)

VF143Falcon
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 03:39 PM
I dont have a CSC hoody :(

Ill wear my yamaha one and ride my suzi bike there... yippee

Forcast is for mostly sunny and a high of 60... It should be a nice day.

nuts4ninjas
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 03:39 PM
I'm prob going to go with CHad (johnWu) and his family, I'll do my best to meet everyone but if I miss you give me a "good game" and say hello

http://images.snapfish.com/33%3A5986323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E453%3E97%3A%3E 2323453%3A6%3B%3A5%3Aot1lsihttp://images.snapfish.com/33%3A5986323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2329%3D84%3B%3D466%3 DXROQDF%3E23234639%3B%3B579ot1lsi

TIMMaaay
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 09:45 PM
Hey, can't wait to meet you all at the BBQ. Hopefully the weather is good, looking forward to riding. For those who I've met, good to meet you. For those of you who I will meet, I look forward to that also. God bless the USA and all who serve in it.

Bertha
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:13 PM
i'll be the one wearing the party boy outfit...

Dub
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:14 PM
I'm prob going to go with CHad (johnWu) and his family, I'll do my best to meet everyone but if I miss you give me a "good game" and say hello

No "good game" from me, but nice mk3!! We'll be there in the 250k mile mk2 GLI with the yummy potato salad, cole slaw and our german shepard.

Couldn't ride if I wanted to. The SS is at Erico getting new tires and the Powercommander remapped :(

macktastic brake grabber
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:24 PM
ok guys heres the deal if by some small chance it is too crappy on sun . you can all crash my house and we will do the big bill Q 2 sound good?? hell we can tough it out and cram the house full if we have to. i am gonna bring a 8# smoked pork loin. cooking it tom.,
macktastic :D :D :D

SpArKy
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:28 PM
ok guys heres the deal if by some small chance it is too crappy on sun . you can all crash my house and we will do the big bill Q 2 sound good?? hell we can tough it out and cram the house full if we have to. i am gonna bring a 8# smoked pork loin. cooking it tom.,
macktastic :D :D :D

Yeah bill...I bet you would just LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to have a bunch of guys crash at your pad. And what may I ask were you going to serve?? A little tossed salad??? :lol:

macktastic brake grabber
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:37 PM
jus come on over and i'll show you what i got for you .. it is real special and about 10 inches :lol: :lol: :lol: briz liked it. :lol:
mack

SpArKy
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:40 PM
What???? Dude you must be typin in your sleep...Dreamin and all :lol:

Bertha
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:52 PM
TMI!

Anonymous
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:00 PM
Well, it is on now!! :twisted:

When I smoke a brisket it's a weekend event. 11lbs of beef brisket got seasoned and will spend the night tucked away in the fridge marinating. Tomorrow morning, it goes in the smoker until at least sunset tomorrow night, and will be nice and tender in time for Sunday's picnic.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/brisketmarinate.jpg

Tomorrow assuming I feel like it I will make a big pot of homemade BBQ sauce to go with this too. Tasty! :up:

Hey Bill you and I should have a cookoff one of these days, maybe collect $5 a head from people and go get a ton of stuff to bbq and smoke, and throw down a big-ass mofo BBQ. I'll bring my gear over, we'll get good and drunk, and light some fires... :twisted:

SpArKy
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:02 PM
Looks great Ralph...Cant' wait to watch Bill tast your meat :lol:

seriously...That looks like some good stuff

Bertha
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:03 PM
Ralphy that's some meat you got... it's sooo big! :lol:

VF143Falcon
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 07:49 AM
My padre is into that bbq smoking thing... He does brisquit mostly, and the occasional turkey... Usually his brisiquit will go for 18 hours... I miss good ole home cookin'.

Brizz
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 08:17 AM
oh i remember that 10in gash...........yeah i liked that. :lol:

Dysco
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 08:42 AM
YAY! I get to eat furry animal!!! WOOHOOO!!!! I will totally owe you guys for breaking me out of my vegetarian norm. This summer I'll have to make a little lasagne for y'all... everything scratch :D

NineTwoFour
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 08:56 AM
YAY! I get to eat furry animal!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

Must... resist... tasteless... and... vulgar... comment....

Brizz
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Ill say it...................I got a furry animal for ya. :lol:

thunderseye
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 03:00 PM
ill bring the pocket bike, if i can get it running right. and a cake or pie, or just some money for bob see ya all there oh ya know i know chad and i were talking about it last year. someone bring a bike or a skate board so we can chill in the skate park like the cool kids maybe i'll bring my roller blades

Jenny
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I'll bring a buncha loaves of french bread.

KooLaid
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 06:56 PM
I'm definitely gonna do my best to make it to the Q. I wanna get stuffed silly with that meat :lol: :lol: :lol: No one does meat like ol' bill :lol: :lol:

Rick T.
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I'm definitely gonna do my best to make it to the Q. I wanna get stuffed silly with that meat :lol: :lol: :lol: No one does meat like ol' bill :lol: :lol: :o WTF...

KooLaid
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 07:53 PM
You know the meat, the meat for the bbq, brisket, pork loin and all. What did you think I meant Rick?? :lol: :lol:

thunderseye
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 09:18 PM
well i'm bringing some brownie chunks

Bertha
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 12:08 AM
I have NO IDEA on what to bring!!!! :( Not to mention I don't think anyone wants me to cook... :) IDEAS?????!?!?!

Player 2
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 12:19 AM
I'm bringing Guac.... :up:

Anonymous
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 01:05 AM
Not that I don't think all this food is great, but are we gonna have enough to drink? ;)

Rick T.
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 06:26 AM
Colorado seems not to be cooperating with us today... looking outside, it's wet and the sky is dark. :x

I hope the sun starts peaking out soon - I hate wet, cold picnics. Hope it warms up and I see you all there. :)

Oh, don't forget the NAME TAGS!!!

Anonymous
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 06:37 AM
It's 6am... Do you know where your brisket is?

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/P4250002.jpg

This thing has been smoking since noon yesterday... 18 hours of slow cookin over heat and smoke. :yumyum: 'Bout 6am it hit the 'done' mark on the temp gauge, so I will just turn the heat down even more and let it stay warm for a few hours while I get a little more sleep. :sleeping: (though you have no idea how much I want to just start chowin down on this, screw y'all. :lol: )

And yeah Rick WTF is up with this weather?! It was fine when I went outside at 6:05. Came back out at 6:20 and it's raining... :| It cleared out of here pretty quick last night, NWS is only calling for a 10% chance of showers before noon but sunny afterwards, so we are still lookin good! :up:

Aloth600
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 07:10 AM
AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RAIN yikes they say it will clear up and be 60 after noon. DAMN colorado weather

Akira's Project
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Since I am new, I will bring the punch and pie. lol :D

Rick T.
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 08:10 AM
spiderigirl1nonly

Spidey has a giiiirrrfriend... :P

Bob? Bob? ooopsss... Tania? BWAHAHAH. :D :lol: :lol:

Note: Marilou told me to do this... :|

S2RGRL
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 08:14 AM
spiderigirl1nonly

Spidey has a giiiirrrfriend... :P

Bob? Bob? ooopsss... Tania? BWAHAHAH. :D :lol: :lol:

Note: Marilou told me to do this... :|

:shock: liar, liar pants on fire!!!! did not! :P

thunderseye
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 08:58 AM
about the cops showing up if we race the pocket bikes, wont there already be one there, nudge nudge wink wink :lol:

JohnWu
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:06 AM
mmmmmmm .. I have been marinating a Buffalo Chuck Roast for about 24 hours, its going in the oven now!

See all you jokers there!!

wulf
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:14 AM
I'll bring a buncha loaves of french bread.

I have NO IDEA on what to bring!!!! :( Not to mention I don't think anyone wants me to cook... :) IDEAS?????!?!?!

how about sandwich stuff to go with french bread?

i'll make a run for sodas

KooLaid
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:15 AM
If I go, can I just bring along another case of beer?????

SpArKy
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:19 AM
about the cops showing up if we race the pocket bikes, wont there already be one there, nudge nudge wink wink :lol:

Thunder....Would you be referring to moi??? :lol:

I say bring the pocketbikes and we'll see what happens.

PS-I'll stay away from the brownies!!! ;)

Wahooman
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:23 AM
I believe Bob didn't want them out drawing attention for that specific reason...or at least for the first part of the bar-b-q......I know I would be pissed if we were shut down before the bar-b-q even got started or we got to enjoy it. Wait until later to fire them up because guaranteed it will bring the red and blue to the park. my .02

Aloth600
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:24 AM
If I go, can I just bring along another case of beer?????

That would be cool if you can find a beer store open. 3.2 beer sucks but you could get that

The GECCO
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:25 AM
OK, now I'm torn....do I:

Ride down...and face the possibility of rain splattering a fully polished bike that will require HOURS of cleaning, or

Cage it....and bring my pocketbike!

:?

Aloth600
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:29 AM
OK, now I'm torn....do I:

Ride down...and face the possibility of rain splattering a fully polished bike that will require HOURS of cleaning, or

Cage it....and bring my pocketbike!

:?

i think that i would go with the cage and pocketbike WORD WORD

Akira's Project
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Hey guys. Sorry, but I will have to cancel. Kiddo has got a bug. Kinda bummed, but I will definately make it next time!

Nick_Ninja
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:42 AM
I'll bring HOT CHOCOLATE and my MSR stove :D :lol:

SpArKy
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:45 AM
I believe Bob didn't want them out drawing attention for that specific reason...or at least for the first part of the bar-b-q......I know I would be pissed if we were shut down before the bar-b-q even got started or we got to enjoy it. Wait until later to fire them up because guaranteed it will bring the red and blue to the park. my .02

Wahoo...They are not going to shut down an enitre BBQ becasue of pocketbikes :) The worst that will happen is that they would tell us to put them away. Also, Columbine HS is right there and they have a BIG parking lot :D

Anonymous
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:01 AM
It's still drizzling here in Littleton. I just put the topper on the truck and am about to load it up. I'm hoping it clears up, but it's not going to be as warm as yesterday (especially if the sun doesn't come out! :| ). I don't want to make a unilateral decision about:
a) cancelling/postponing the BBQ
b) moving to an indoor location (Big Bill already offered his place)
c) carrying on as is and facing whatever Mother Nature has to offer
d) ???

What do you all think we should do???

The GECCO
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:03 AM
I vote "C". All the weather information says it's gonna clear up. Cross your fingers!

SpArKy
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Bob...I say carry on as planned. I would think that this close to the event it is kinda late to move to another location. You have put too much work into this to change now.

Weather says it is gonna clear up :D

Pachuco
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:08 AM
I say "C" you wouldnt want all that food not getting eaten. :lol:
The sun looks like it is making it apperance here in Northglenn.
anyways we live in Colorado if you don't like the weather wait a couple of hours and it will change.

PARTY ON GARTH!!!!!!!!!

Dysco
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Carry on! Will bring rain spatula for extra grippiness :D

wulf
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:12 AM
what, is everyone made of sugar?
C

from what i can see on weather.com's doppler, the last of it should be blowing by right now, i'm 5 blocks away from the park and it's just wet and grey.

for those of you that have never been this is what seattle is like 9 months out of the year, it is not constantly raining like everyone thinks, it drizzles in the morning and stays cloudy the rest of the time.

The GECCO
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:20 AM
what, is everyone made of sugar?

:dunno: but I'll be happy to conduct taste tests for all the lady members! :lol:

Kitty Kat
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:28 AM
I vote C - Food is ready - and somebody BETTER EAT IT!! - except for the cake I made - Scott says if no one eats it, that it is fine :) - His favorite!!

CBRChick
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Oh, don't forget the NAME TAGS!!!

:up: I've got that one covered!!!!

Mel
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:39 AM
We will still be there, I just hope the grass dries a little or my child will be a disaster by the end of the day.

T-byrd
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:43 AM
I'm with everyone else C. I just put the finishing touch on 10lbs of pot. salad. I know Dave can't eat it all, nor would I want him too. (Stinky) :shock: :wtf:

I'm stoked to meet everyone! See you all there!

Tanya

glh3
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Hey is it still going on?-cause of the weather-
should I bring anything?

-G-

CBRChick
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Hey is it still going on?-cause of the weather-
should I bring anything?

-G-

Yup ... still going on ... I guess bring some soda!! I think we will be short in the beverage department.

bulldog
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:55 AM
I vote "c". Lets just go and then see what happens.

P.S. I'll drop by the store and get something to bring

JohnWu
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 10:58 AM
C - no questions asked!

One more hour to go on the Chuck Roast, then we are on our way.

Anonymous
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 11:07 AM
It's clearing up, starting to see sunlight at my house Colorado/I-25. It's still drizzling down south (just where the weather is) but it is clearing out. See radar for yourself:

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/radar/latest/DS.p19r0/si.kftg.shtml

Cancel bbq? :lol: pussies. Wear a jacket, IT'S ON!! :twisted:

Rick T.
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 11:26 AM
I guess I'll be missing all the fun today. :| :x

Have fun guys/gals. Take lots of pics! See you guys at Breck's this week...

FZRguy
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Weather is lookin’ good now…and that’s some serious brisket, Ralph. I’m bringing “bad to the bone” baked beans. Someone bring some nametags…

GSXRKID750
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 11:39 AM
I like this...everyone wants to carry on as planned. I'm about to ride by now with Aloth600 and see whatsup...see ya'll later!

BenDover
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 11:44 AM

:loser: :lol:

Rick T.
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 11:58 AM

:loser: :lol:

That's ME! :321: Have a fooking good time...

towneh
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 05:05 PM
EXCELLENT gathering.... there had to be over a hundred of us there. and the weather straightened out!
--good times had by all--
henry

Duc'nnit
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Ditto from Henry, it was great to see everyone and meet some new faces! Good Job Bob, well deserved applause..... :up:

Chris

shacheri
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Thanks Bob!

like I said at the park - this was a Sportbike town today!

great visiting with everyone again! Glad the sun came out so I could squeeze in the ride to and from.

Bob - I vote for you to be president!

:D

HDave
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Great time!!!

Thanks to all who planned, cooked, shopped and showed up.

WELL DONE!!! Thanks.

KooLaid
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 05:56 PM
wish I could have made it. Plans changed. I got screwed over at work, so now I'm working a 12 hour shift on 2 hours of sleep......damn

Kitty Kat
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the great time today! Glad the weather improved. I loved checking out everyone's bike and getting ideas :idea:

All the food was WONDERFUL - thanks for the hard work put into this. It was great meeting everyone!
:)

Nick_Ninja
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 07:36 PM
wish I could have made it. Plans changed. I got screwed over at work, so now I'm working a 12 hour shift on 2 hours of sleep......damn

Hey Muffin Man ------ we missed ya bro :cry: Your new pocket bike could have made for a total of three little buzz bombs out there on the 'track'. Send Bertha your most heartfelt condolences. He fell off the pocket bike and is in dire need of heavy sedation, chicken soup and a HOT NURSE :twisted: :D :D

~Barn~
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Had a blast! Great to see everybody out, and meet all the new folks.
Especially the female folks! ;)

Huge Thanks to everybody who brought stuff, cooked stuff, or otherwise helped make this (as always), a stupid-good time. :up:

SpArKy
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Bob YOU DA MAN!!! :bow:

Had a great time all. It was a great turnout and I really enjoyed putting some faces to the names. The nametag idea was great...hmmmmmmmmm....Whose idea was that??? Oh yeah...Christine Great job :D

Just a little update...The last I saw Bertha (AKA Post Whore) we were gettin ready to take off for our little ride and he said that he thought he may have seriously hurt himself (cracked tailbone). So I look forward to hearing about his broken ASS :lol:

Akira's Project
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 08:37 PM
:banghead:
I am kicking myself. I am so sorry that I missed this event. My dad called and told me it was totally bangin' :D
Well, maybe I will make it to Breck's on Weds Night.
That is if the BF can get his jealousy issues under control for a few minutes. :bs:

Boy Scout
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 08:39 PM
Thanks to Bob for putting this together and to everyone for all the great food, conversation, and entertainment! The morning ride was a little brisk, but it turned out to be a picture perfect day and what a turn out! Nice seeing old friends and meeting new ones!

CBRChick
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 08:40 PM
:up: Awesome BBQ!!! I had a blast!! And I'm sure everyone else did too!!!

Thanks for the props Sparky!!! :D I would have been confused without the nametags ... :lol: It's a good way to pretend like you know who everyone is!!

(( LO LO ))
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 08:51 PM
I had a good time, froze my ass coming up from the Springs, but it was worth it! A little snow never stopped the good times, right? Thanks everybody for all the hard work that went in to the CSC BBQ. Great times... :D

~Barn~
Sun Apr 25th, 2004, 09:16 PM
<snip...>
That is if the BF can get his jealousy issues under control for a few minutes. :bs:

Just tell him that you're gonna hang out with me. I'm almost positive that he'll understand. ;)