PDA

View Full Version : I don't have the words...

Gixxerpilot7
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Picture taken shortly after the wounded Marine succumbed to his injuries. I think this is an amazing picture.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/131396.jpg

Semper Fi

Pork Chop
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 04:35 PM
That sux, wish they were all back home.

haywood jablome
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 04:37 PM
yep brothers in arms i think says it all!!!

Gixxerpilot7
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Everytime I see war footage on the news or see pictures like this I feel like such a scum bag. I feel like I should be over fighting and watching their backs. I have no desire to inflict revenge...I just want to be there with my fellow jarheads. This picture just eats me up.

Brizz
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 05:15 PM
I know exactly how you feel.
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/bearanyburden.jpg

friscokidd
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 05:41 PM
That sux, wish they were all back home.

i think they all should be home an leave that country to deal with there own problems and stop getting our people killed for some stupid reasons who no ones can explain.

just my 2cents

GixxStunna
Fri Apr 9th, 2004, 11:10 PM
There is no words for that besides Semper Fi

(( LO LO ))
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 12:17 AM
All who have spilled blood for America, and have taken the honorable duties of a soldier to protect our land, I thank you fellow comrades......God Bless and Godspeed

Brizz
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 06:04 AM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/iamanamerican.jpg

Rick T.
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 08:38 AM
I just went through a briefing of our guys at the EMEDS (Expeditionary Medical Support) in Iraq - they were deployed for 4 months. The pictures were incredible - direct from the field. It illustrated the unbelievable conditions they lived and worked in... and continue still today. I will share some as soon as I get copies.

To ALL my brothers... Keep strong, press on, we're all in this together.

"I will trust in God and the United States of America."

irdave
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 08:52 PM
I did my time in the Army, and was fortunate enough not to have to go do anything like that. My little brother, though, is a Navy Corpsman. He was in Iraq with a Marine tank division when all this went down last year. He made it back ok, and I am always glad he did.

To everyone out there doing their duty, thank you.

It is unfortunate, but freedom is far from free.

krod
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Simper fi.

Brizz
Sat Apr 10th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Hooah!! 8)

Hoopty
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 01:03 PM
RIP, brother.

ELippert
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 01:16 PM
I agree with gixxerpilot, I wish I was over there at least doing something. I was in the service for a while and watch the news everyday because a lot of my buddies are still there. I lost a good friend of mine in Iraq when a Chinook was shot down. He was on his way home for leave when it happened. And man it pisses me off when people talk s&%t about the military, if it wasn't for them those people probably wouldn't be able to sleep in peace every night.

Had to put in my 2 cents also.

firefghtr
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 02:39 PM
briz those are some amazing things you posted. it really gets you when you stop and think. i sometimes wish i could be out there with them. i enlisted with the marines but certian phisical problems held me back. i was going in to be a field medic. those who fight for us; i will be forever greatful

vtr1000rider
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 04:25 PM
RIP!

Anonymous
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 05:05 PM
i think they all should be home an leave that country to deal with there own problems and stop getting our people killed for some stupid reasons who no ones can explain.

Who said they can't be explained?

All who have spilled blood for America, and have taken the honorable duties of a soldier to protect our land, I thank you fellow comrades......God Bless and Godspeed

Agreed. As I've said, I'm not military but I hold the utmost respect and gratitude for anyone that is willing to protect my life and liberty with their own. There is no greater sacrifice.

The pictures were incredible ... I will share some as soon as I get copies.

I would like to see them!