PDA

View Full Version : Predict your demise..

DevilsTonic
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 10:01 AM
http://evil.berzerker.net/death_predictions.php

Leah: At age 35 you will be blown up by the pyrotechnics rigged at one of your "Still Not Dead" concerts.

M-18Taser
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 10:08 AM
This is just great....

Erin: At age 47 a large monkey will beat you to death, using the antiquated art of fisticuffs.

:cry:

Damn monkey! :banghead:

relucas
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 10:10 AM
Ron: At age 56 a truly fanatic fan of your spoken word works will stalk you and torture you for a period of weeks. After refusing to sign any more autographs, the fan will kill you.

Great...:)

Of course the way it's going I may die waiting for this cold and ice to clear first!

~Barn~
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 10:12 AM
Brandon: At age 82 a group of children will text message you continuously for three years, eventually distracting you while driving and causing a fatal wreck; your fatal wreck.

:spit:
I like it!

Sortarican
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 10:18 AM
Jeff: At age 85 you will be trampled by a mob of rabid people at the opening of X-Men 17.

Damn, and I really wanted to see that flick.:(

BigE
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 10:41 AM
Eric: At age 71 while playing Tekken 23, a burgler will break into your house. A fight will ensue and you will lose.

Guess I need to start playing Tekken to warm up! :lol:

AshliRider44
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 10:47 AM
Ashli Abeyta: At age 60 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.

Surprisingly fitting :lol:

Cat118!
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 11:44 AM
Cat: At age 37 you will participate in the newest reality game show. Contestants battle each other in an arena with swords and spears. You will have a good run (12+ victories) but eventually be killed, much to the audience's dismay.

I have only 10years left ...so you better start enjoying me!

Mel
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 01:01 PM
Mel: At age 50 you will die from wounds delivered by a blender after trying to make your sixteenth magarita of the day. (And it's only 3:00pm, shame on you!)

I told you all me and tequilla don't mix well!!

Bat
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 01:26 PM
Mel :spit:

bat: At age 47 a tiger will maul you. Don't ask why, but you will be in a Burmese jungle.

WTF? :o

For those who know me - this would fit in with my biggest fear #3 Lions (Tigers too...basically anything in the cat family bigger than a Lynx)

:cry:

64BonnieLass
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 01:55 PM
Terri: At age 69 you will start playing an online game and become so addicted that you starve to death.

I think I need you all to bring me some Taco Bell periodically. I can be saved!

$pOiLeD_rOoKiE
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 03:48 PM
$pOiLeD_rOoKiE: At age 53 a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor.

Damn, can't even be in charge for one minute!!!

Bueller
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 05:09 PM
David: At age 99 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!

It's like they know me.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 07:22 PM
Frickin Bueller will be the only one shitting/pissing himself longer than me here...

Randy: At age 90 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies.

-PUCK-
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 10:50 PM
ASHLI --- ha! You are no longer special....:cool:
Mark: At age 83 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.

Lame....I wanted my own interesting death, not someone elses. This game is officially over! :down:

Filo
Thu Feb 1st, 2007, 10:54 PM
Adam: At age 55 you will die in a fiery golf-cart crash, alcohol will be involved.

This almost happened already... weird, huh?

txrc51fatboy
Fri Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:51 AM
ronnie: At age 70 you will become involved in revolutionary activities in Ecuador, and be killed

DevilsTonic
Fri Feb 2nd, 2007, 07:15 AM
ASHLI --- ha! You are no longer special....:cool:
Mark: At age 83 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.

Lame....I wanted my own interesting death, not someone elses. This game is officially over! :down:Let me share a little secret with you, keep generating until you get one that suits you or so you don't have to share the same fate as Ashli. ;)

~Barn~
Fri Feb 2nd, 2007, 08:25 AM
Then that defeats the whole point.
Game Over, when the thing starts spitting out the same answer for CSC'ers.

I'm very, very sorry Mark.

Filo
Fri Feb 2nd, 2007, 09:32 AM
I don't understand why Ashli's and Mark's answer kills the game. It should be obvious to everyone. They will obviously be tied together in the game show, probably naked, and will suffer the same equipment malfunction at the same time. The only observations left to make now are 1) Sorry Dave, the predictor doesn't lie. Your woman will be tied naked to Mark in 40 years and 2) Props to Mark for being able to score with a honey 23 years younger than him when he is in his 80s and finally 3) Ashli is lying about her age when she gets older...

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

DevilsTonic
Fri Feb 2nd, 2007, 09:35 AM
Ok, it does kinda defeat the point...it was amusing while it lasted. Sorry Mark I guess you are going to suffer the same fate as Ash after all.

~Barn~
Fri Feb 2nd, 2007, 09:42 AM
:lol:

How again is it, that you're dying Adam?

Filo
Fri Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:57 AM
:lol:

How again is it, that you're dying Adam?

At the age of 38, I will get my ass kicked by an angry boyfriend of a girl whom I insinuated would be chained naked to another man in 40 years or so. He will leave me to bleed to death , and it will be the most viewed post on CSC for the day.

Bat
Fri Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:01 PM
At the age of 38, I will get my ass kicked by an angry boyfriend of a girl whom I insinuated would be chained naked to another man in 40 years or so. He will leave me to bleed to death , and it will be the most viewed post on CSC for the day.

Bwahahah - excellent!!!

-PUCK-
Fri Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:52 PM
I don't understand why Ashli's and Mark's answer kills the game. It should be obvious to everyone. They will obviously be tied together in the game show, probably naked, and will suffer the same equipment malfunction at the same time. The only observations left to make now are 1) Sorry Dave, the predictor doesn't lie. Your woman will be tied naked to Mark in 40 years and 2) Props to Mark for being able to score with a honey 23 years younger than him when he is in his 80s and finally 3) Ashli is lying about her age when she gets older...

:spit:That's quite hilarious....
Watch out Hoopty.....the love train is coming in another 50 years! (give or take a few) :lol:

Sparker
Fri Feb 2nd, 2007, 06:20 PM
I don't understand why Ashli's and Mark's answer kills the game. It should be obvious to everyone. They will obviously be tied together in the game show, probably naked, and will suffer the same equipment malfunction at the same time.

He already suffers from equipment malfunction!

(( LO LO ))
Sat Feb 3rd, 2007, 11:52 AM
Daniel : At age 65 you will die while partaking in a particularly intense meditation session.

Damn, I didn't know my Chi was so intense!

yoda
Sat Feb 17th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Brandon: At age 82 a group of children will text message you continuously for three years, eventually distracting you while driving and causing a fatal wreck; your fatal wreck.

:spit:
I like it!

i had the same one

SS929
Sat Feb 17th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Scott: At age 54 you will become lost during a road trip and wind up living out the movie "Wrong Turn". Sorry for ya.

No more group rides for me!

Knuckle Dragger
Sat Feb 17th, 2007, 11:02 AM
john: At age 77 you will die from wounds delivered by a blender after trying to make your sixteenth magarita of the day. (And it's on 3:00pm, shame on you!)

So I guess Mel and I like the magaritas :siesta: