PDA

View Full Version : 600RR, almost finished

1000RR
Sun Apr 11th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Almost finished with the mods I had planned for the RR, so I snapped a pic. Bought it new in Feb, and I really enjoy it.

Most of the mods are cosmetic or comfort related. Why mess with perfection? 8)

Mods so far include, OEM seat cowl, Second Look tank skin with Tank Slapper clear film beneath that, Flush front signals, Short stalk rear signals, cut down the mudflap and remounted the plate, Corbin seat (my butt thanked me for that one), Zero Gravity dark smoke double bubble windscreen, replaced the ugly silver lower fairings with OEM black ones, Intuitive swingarm sliders ( frame sliders coming) and the Honda Woody logo ( +5 RWHP for that one!! :lol: )

Got a Two Brothers C5 carbon fiber can arriving via UPS tomorrow. That should more or less complete the package until Dynojet releases a reliable Power Commander for the RR.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/600rr0.JPG

Wifes bike : Pretty much stock Katana 750, has a Yosh exhaust and a Zero Gravity sport touring windscreen. Fun bike, I actually prefer commuting on this one over my RR.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/katana.JPG

Bertha
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 12:00 AM
looks good... can I have your RR to race??? :P

1000RR
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Got the exhaust on today. Put it on myself with Kitty Kat's help, wasn't hard at all and saved me some cash!

This thing sounds amazing! My grin went from ear to ear when I fired it up. Didn't run it long or ride it because I wanted the hi-temp sealant to cure before heating it up too much.
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/tbr.JPG

firefghtr
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 10:41 PM
from one honda rider to another i really like your bike and the mods youv done so far and yea, that exshaust looks great. :up:

-PUCK-
Mon Apr 12th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice bro! That is one bad-ass lookin Honda. :headbang:

bulldog
Tue Apr 13th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Very nice HONDA :bow: If you ever want to trade just PM me :silly:

I use to have a Katana too, and loved it; of course that is until I got a racing bike, but the Katana was comfy with that big ol padded seat. Plus the trunk in that thing is huge :)

SpArKy
Tue Apr 13th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Very nice looking bike RR.

I'm Out!! :twisted:

jrok929
Tue Apr 13th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Looks good meng! Now get rid of the mud flap :D

1000RR
Tue Apr 13th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence guys!

Took the bike out for the first post-exhaust install ride. The bike used to be "hello, is this thing on??" quiet, now its "OMG it's earplug time!" loud. I don't subscribe to the loud pipes save lives motto, but if they really did I could rest assured that I'm immortal.

Sounds like a V twin at idle and a helicopter turbine when you roll on some throttle. Good times!

cosp600rr
Tue Apr 13th, 2004, 06:00 PM
from one RR rider to another That looks gooooooooooooood.

919pride
Thu Apr 15th, 2004, 02:07 AM
I agree that looks sweeeeet.........but you really need to get ride of that shit below it.........clean dat shit up.....i have 2 bros they sound real good