PDA

View Full Version : need paint? just got mine done

rider955i
Tue Feb 6th, 2007, 12:53 AM
If you want a good deal on a quality paint job make sure you ask for shawn and tell him that Ken sent you on the website my plastics are the black ones with blue ghost flames. I am very satisfied with the quality of work. check it out his number is 720 308 4038 http://www.irestorationsinc.com/index.htm

swademaster
Tue Feb 6th, 2007, 02:09 PM
How much did you spend for something like that?

rider955i
Wed Feb 7th, 2007, 09:30 AM
He only charged me 900 but I didn't have any cracks in the plastics just paint chips flaking and things like that. I also removed the plastics and put them back on myself. I dont think he would charge that much more if you had him remove and insatll the plastics. He also does plastic welding for cracked plastics, but I have not seen any of these repairs but I would go talk to him if I had cracked plastics as well.

N1KSS1KS1x
Wed Feb 7th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Does he have that place all to him self yet or are the assholes he shares it with still there?

rider955i
Wed Feb 7th, 2007, 05:51 PM
There are still people there in the shop with him but didn't have any problems with any of them. All I know is that the other guys in the shop like if I wanted to have a lot of airbrushing done then I was going to have to pay the one of the other guys price. Why do you say the other guys are assholes?

N1KSS1KS1x
Thu Feb 8th, 2007, 11:34 AM
The owner has a way of using people and efing them over or talking shit about umm behind there back. I hope he doesn't fuck over shawn cause he's good people.