PDA

View Full Version : My little riding buddy...since im always alone ... lol

Pork Chop
Tue Apr 13th, 2004, 05:19 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/RuuuuunRabbittt2.jpg

:D never got to wait for his/her ass or here it bitch about how much lunch is , plus wont fall off unless I do.

Im sooooo lonely :( :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haywood jablome
Tue Apr 13th, 2004, 05:56 PM
like that would hurt

firefghtr
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 07:59 AM
:lol: nice friend, i need a riding friend since my girl can't ride with me

bulldog
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 08:13 AM
I've always thought it would be cool to put my bulldog on the back and ryde around for some laughs. Just need to figure out how to rig a seat to the back.

BenDover
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 10:33 AM
like that would hurt

:wtf:

vtr1000rider
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 11:32 AM
I've always thought it would be cool to put my bulldog on the back and ryde around for some laughs. Just need to figure out how to rig a seat to the back.

Don't you dare, that is just wrong. You think your dog would be ok if you got hit???

Anonymous
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 12:59 PM
I saw a guy leaving the vet clinic by my house a couple years ago, with a cat carrier bungeed to the back of an old Suzuki. Thought to myself "no f'n way this is legit" but as I got closer, the look on that cat's face was priceless!!

(Note I'd never do that to my own cat/dog, but it was so unusual I had to laugh)

Frauenheld
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 01:06 PM
i used to work at an animal hospital and we had a clinet with a motorcycle and a chihuahua (sp?) and he had his tank specially covered in Non-stick and the dog had a little helmet. Pretty cool I thought, but dangerous.

Another client had a side car her little dachtsun would ride around in, would even dit there in a parking lot while she ran errands

vtr1000rider
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Oh I forgot to say, based on the subject the last think I thought this picture would be was a stuffed rabit.

Pork Chop
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Well I couldnt fit my adult superstar action figure on there.....lol..........shes too big

bulldog
Wed Apr 14th, 2004, 03:30 PM

Don't you dare, that is just wrong. You think your dog would be ok if you got hit???

I was only kidding man :lol: :lol: :lol: . I luv my dog, I have no kids, so my dog is the closest thing I have.