PDA

View Full Version : picts of my bike

yoda
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 09:42 AM
i just got done painting the wheels yesterday shoud have picts of the whole bike together soon

yoda
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 09:44 AM
some more picts

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 09:54 AM
BUTTERS!!!! what's up with the paint on the windshield?

yoda
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 09:56 AM
why not i dont look through it anyway even when i crouched down i still can't look through it even if it was clear

Fly boy
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 09:59 AM
looks dirty, and you need new clutch/brake levers

yoda
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 10:02 AM
well its still in my dads shop so it has dust on it and i only need a new break lever the cluch is fine

snatfinder
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 12:27 PM
http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/606/606_image_01.jpg

is that what you wear when you ride your flaming bike?

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 02:31 PM
let me clarify...what did you paint on the windscreen? are they supposed to be flames? cause they look like something else, something i can't even describe.

~Barn~
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Just my .02 cents, but I think it would actually look better with just a clear or tinted windscreen. The paint itself is fine, but the painted screen is just a little cheesy.

But whatever.... It's better lookin' than my bike! :lol:

AshliRider44
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 02:48 PM
let me clarify...what did you paint on the windscreen? are they supposed to be flames? cause they look like something else, something i can't even describe.

Devil Horns? :crazy:

Devaclis
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Don't be jealousy guys. Let's see some of the custom work you guys have done to your bikes.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 03:31 PM
why do custom if OEM looks better? IMO...i'd rather have OEM in this case.

Maybe it's just the camera, but if you are gonna post up something to show off your skillz then clean yo shit up, cause i'm not that impressed so far.

I hope i'm wrong, but doubt it.

~Barn~
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 03:53 PM
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/villagestreetwear_1935_30898745

Although... This thread should be in pics & vids.
Mods!! WTF??

You'll lock down Kite's thread for no other reason than to stomp on the most popular conversation this board has had in months, but you can't move Butter's "check out my dust" thread to the proper forum?!?

:lol:

Devaclis
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Mods suck

snatfinder
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 04:00 PM
why do custom if OEM looks better? IMO...i'd rather have OEM in this case.

Definitely... Less is more.

Fly boy
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 06:48 PM
I think this one has less dust on it....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/flyb0yo21/Bike/IMGP2323.jpg

Bertha
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 08:28 PM
YOU HAPPY NOW BITCHES?!?!?

MODS SUCK!

N1KSS1KS1x
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Nice not to bad if its some of your first works. There only one way to get better at laying down graphics and thats do it again and as soon as you can. The colors look cool the flames got some preal in umm are no?
Plus 1 on losing the screen, the layout looks cheesy

AshliRider44
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Don't be jealousy guys. Let's see some of the custom work you guys have done to your bikes.

I would totally post up pics of what my father and I did to Dave's bodywork for you Dana but he doesn't want anyone to see it until race season :( You'll be proud though, its badass :)

krod
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 10:07 PM

:spit:

Mel
Wed Feb 14th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Nice not to bad if its some of your first works.
You would have to ask him if this is his first, but I *thought* he painted bikes professionally for the last few years. I could be wrong though.

Either way, it isn't the same old stock job.

yoda
Thu Feb 15th, 2007, 08:25 AM
i have painted them i painted hooptys first race bike and berthas first race bike and no one complained about them i only got compliaments from them. yes the bike is dirty cause i just got done painting the wheels and still have yet to go get the tires to put on. once i get the tires im gona polish the bike and wheels and take more pictures of the bike in the sun. if yall dont want me to revert back to chewing ass out on this board i would love to see ya'll lay flames out on a bike and use straight pearl to accent them. and then i would love to see how many runs you would get in the clear coat. my dad has been doing body work and painting since 1958 and he still gets runs here and there and to think how many runs someone who has never done it before would have.

snatfinder
Thu Feb 15th, 2007, 08:28 AM
I would never paint pearl flames, so i guess I have nothing to worry about.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Feb 15th, 2007, 10:04 AM
if yall dont want me to revert back to chewing ass out on this board :spit: :no: :roll:

AshliRider44
Thu Feb 15th, 2007, 10:31 AM
i have painted them i painted hooptys first race bike and berthas first race bike and no one complained about them i only got compliaments from them. yes the bike is dirty cause i just got done painting the wheels and still have yet to go get the tires to put on. once i get the tires im gona polish the bike and wheels and take more pictures of the bike in the sun. if yall dont want me to revert back to chewing ass out on this board i would love to see ya'll lay flames out on a bike and use straight pearl to accent them. and then i would love to see how many runs you would get in the clear coat. my dad has been doing body work and painting since 1958 and he still gets runs here and there and to think how many runs someone who has never done it before would have.

Thats just because he knew he was gonna crash the F3 anyway :lol:

Mel
Thu Feb 15th, 2007, 02:08 PM
i would love to see ya'll lay flames out on a bike and use straight pearl to accent them. and then i would love to see how many runs you would get in the clear coat. my dad has been doing body work and painting since 1958 and he still gets runs here and there and to think how many runs someone who has never done it before would have.

Before you make that broad of a statement, you might wanna know how many other people have paint and/or body work experience ;)

yoda
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Before you make that broad of a statement, you might wanna know how many other people have paint and/or body work experience ;)

ok so you are like the only other one on here that has any experiance wooo hoooo. see this is bs im being nice and posted picts of my bike on here and i get attacked and when doesn't hoopty crash?

Sully
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 08:24 AM
:wtf:... FYI.. there are quite a few people on here who do custom paint and body work... so just pat yourself on the back and move along... :hibye:

~Barn~
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 08:27 AM

Haters hate Butters, it's what they do. If I was you, I wouldn't even argue back with them, cause then it just validates it all. All you did was post up pics for us to check out, and most of us get that. :up:

To paraphrase a line from Katt Williams-

Enjoy your haters. If you have 12 haters right now, you better figure out how you're gonna get number 13 by the end of the day.
:bananna:

yoda
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 08:27 AM
:wtf:... FYI.. there are quite a few people on here who do custom paint and body work... so just pat yourself on the back and move along... :hibye:

than name them id like to meet them. and people wonder why i am an ass on here

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 08:58 AM
You're right Barn...nice job Ponyboy/butters/yoda.

I'm still saying that the windshield looks stupid, and if you took it off, i wouldn't have anything else to say.

yoda
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 09:02 AM
You're right Barn...nice job Ponyboy/butters/yoda.

I'm still saying that the windshield looks stupid, and if you took it off, i wouldn't have anything else to say.

thank you now that i have ridden it and seen it out side i think i might get a new screen that is purple to clear fade already done or straight purple or just clear not sure yet

yoda
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 09:03 AM

Haters hate Butters, it's what they do. If I was you, I wouldn't even argue back with them, cause then it just validates it all. All you did was post up pics for us to check out, and most of us get that. :up:

To paraphrase a line from Katt Williams-

Enjoy your haters. If you have 12 haters right now, you better figure out how you're gonna get number 13 by the end of the day.
:bananna:

i agree and thanks barney

FZRACE97
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 09:16 AM
I suggest you put down the paint sprayer and
go back to school and learn how to spell and structure a sentance.
You'd be better off in the long run, Butters.

~Barn~
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 09:17 AM

You misspelled "sentence", homo.

FZRACE97
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Ah shit, well I was too lazy to check it, ha ha.

yoda
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 09:25 AM

and i suggest you actually know me before you start shit and this is why i like custom work on my things these are picts of my dads 65 vette 76 trans am and his trophy case

Sully
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 09:28 AM
He's starting to sound like Kite and her mom.... Butters and his dad ('s work)

Mother Goose
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 09:37 AM
and then i would love to see how many runs you would get in the clear coat..........he still gets runs here and there and to think how many runs someone who has never done it before would have.

I had the runs this morning..... wait, what's the topic of this thread?? :oops: :slap:

I paint model cars and I still get the runs... I mean runs in the paint. :lol:

Mel
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Holy defensive batman! Fawk Butters....if you wanna come back on here and turn over a new leaf, maybe you shouldn't fall back into your old habits.
No matter what the paint is, how perfect it is, etc. there are ALWAYS going to be people who don't like it. This is a fact of life. However, not one of the people who voiced suggestions on what they would have done differently directly slammed you (in fact, several of the praised the uniqueness even though it wasn't their tastes)...and yet, you had to come back with the whole "let's see you do this" defensive bullshit. You know what, no, not everyone has the skills to do paint and body work...but you are by FAR not the only one on here with the experience, nor are you the best at it. Bringing up awards and showing pics of the stuff your father has done in no way reflects anything that you have the ability to do....once you have singlehandedly restored a car or won awards with it, then post those up and we will appreciate that.
Again, as N1KSS1KS1x said, the work isn't bad, and the only way to get better is to keep practicing and doing it over and over.

Big-J
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Holy defensive batman! Fawk Butters....if you wanna come back on here and turn over a new leaf, maybe you shouldn't fall back into your old habits.

Get off your high horse and give the guy a break, Mel!
All he did was throw up a post with some pics and what not, and everyone had to start flaming him, I would get a little defensive myself.

Sully
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 01:34 PM

:spit:... No.. it's what Big-J wears when he comes to rescue Butters :slappers:... :lol:.. !!!!!

Mother Goose
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 02:01 PM
:spit:... No.. it's what Big-J wears when he comes to rescue Butters :slappers:... :lol:.. !!!!!
I thought he wore this... :think:
http://muppet.wikia.com/images/thumb/3/3c/CT-p0001-ST.jpg/300px-CT-p0001-ST.jpg

Sully
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 02:10 PM
damnit I can't see it :cry:

Mother Goose
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 02:22 PM
damnit I can't see it :cry:

Just for you Sully Wully :makeout:

Sully
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 02:50 PM
:spit:..... ahhh.. count ah- ha ha... Thank you wicky... tee heee :D He only wears that when he's counting ! lol

Big-J
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 02:52 PM

You misspelled "sentence", homo.

:music: isn't it ironic..don't ya think:music: :lol:

Thanks Wicky! Get the costume right, Bitches!! ha..ha..ha

Mother Goose
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 02:53 PM
1 seed! ah! ah! ah! 2 seeds! ah! ah! ah!

Mother Goose
Fri Feb 16th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Thanks Wicky! Get the costume right, Bitches!! ha..ha..ha
Hey! It's all for you buddy! ;)

yoda
Sat Feb 17th, 2007, 08:04 AM
No matter what the paint is, how perfect it is, etc. there are ALWAYS going to be people who don't like it. This is a fact of life. However, not one of the people who voiced suggestions on what they would have done differently directly slammed you (in fact, several of the praised the uniqueness even though it wasn't their tastes)...and yet, you had to come back with the whole "let's see you do this" defensive bullshit. You know what, no, not everyone has the skills to do paint and body work...but you are by FAR not the only one on here with the experience, nor are you the best at it. Bringing up awards and showing pics of the stuff your father has done in no way reflects anything that you have the ability to do....once you have singlehandedly restored a car or won awards with it, then post those up and we will appreciate that.

Again, as N1KSS1KS1x said, the work isn't bad, and the only way to get better is to keep practicing and doing it over and over.

am i missing something here cause the only people that said anything good was dr joe and barn. and you miss beotch and sully are the two talking the most shit on here. so you speak for the rest of the club and yes i have rebuilt a car from the bare metal where i cut out rust and welded new metal in and yes the car won awards just it wasnt my car it was a customers car that he brought to me and my dad to fix. i think he want best restoration, and best paint if i remember right. so if ya still want to open that big mouth of yours be my guest and dig a bigger hole for your self.

Airreed
Sat Feb 17th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Butters-
How does posting some photo's of you Dads work give you any credability???

Are you still with MhM?

yoda
Sat Feb 17th, 2007, 08:29 AM
no im not with mhm and it give me credibility because i have been taught how to do the work by one of the best.

King Nothing
Sat Feb 17th, 2007, 10:02 AM
did you weld some nice body panels on that fiberglass vette? cause if you did, that would be sweet.

Devaclis
Sat Feb 17th, 2007, 01:07 PM
A lot of you guys a pretty damn petty. A number of you have not made any posts in a while that did not involve criticizing someone. Just my opinion but you might want to grow up a bit. You don't have to blurt every negative comment you can think of.

fuckers ;)

Brizz
Sat Feb 17th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Im like this...It was put up for all to see. Ppl's opinion are just that...Ive done things to my R1 that arent popular but i dont care..Its my machine and they are my choices..So again the bike was posted and ppl gave their opinions...But if ppl just showed up on the board to slam butters/yoda or what ever else name he decides to go by, well that seems to be a problem as well...Not with him, with them.

-PUCK-
Sat Feb 17th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Hataaaaaas!

:)

Skadi
Sun Feb 18th, 2007, 08:02 AM
Personally I think it looks pretty cool. Dirty or not. It's creative and atleast he's trying something else instead of having his bike look like everyone elses. It's a hell of a lot better than I can do, awesome job.

#1Townie
Sun Feb 18th, 2007, 08:45 AM
hey i think you did a good job.... hey mel is their anything you cant do???? you seem to be the best at everything!!!!! i mean what is it that you cant do????

Bueller
Sun Feb 18th, 2007, 08:55 AM
hey i think you did a good job.... hey mel is their anything you cant do???? you seem to be the best at everything!!!!! i mean what is it that you cant do????
Do you even have to ask that question? :lol:

Mel
Sun Feb 18th, 2007, 10:06 AM

:321: funny...and that's Ms. Beotch to you. Ass.
There are TONS of things I can't do...and the things I do do I do badly. I think Yoda did a hell of a job doing something original, and I have stated that; the only point I had when things got defensive is that there are several other people on here and around here who also do painting.
Now, do we think that butters can have a thread that DOESN'T get locked because things get defensive and people start getting called names?

Airreed
Sun Feb 18th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Mel's not a very good stunta!

#1Townie
Sun Feb 18th, 2007, 12:30 PM
blah blah blah blah

R1chie
Sun Feb 18th, 2007, 12:51 PM

She will kick your butt at lazer tag too if you show up :lol:

You guys do beat on this guy pretty hard. It looks like a decent paint job, I don't care so much for the flaming wineglass but hey, it is what he like.

#1Townie
Sun Feb 18th, 2007, 12:56 PM
lazer tag sucks!!!!!!!!!!

west siiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

yoda
Sun Feb 18th, 2007, 05:43 PM
:321: funny...and that's Ms. Beotch to you. Ass.
There are TONS of things I can't do...and the things I do do I do badly. I think Yoda did a hell of a job doing something original, and I have stated that; the only point I had when things got defensive is that there are several other people on here and around here who also do painting.
Now, do we think that butters can have a thread that DOESN'T get locked because things get defensive and people start getting called names?

how bout we just lock you out of my threads? im not starting anything i just simply stated that i would like to meet the other people and you still have yet to tell me there names. if they exist:wait:

rforsythe
Sun Feb 18th, 2007, 09:23 PM
If those of you who've shown us what lovely people you can be have nothing new to add, please go post somewhere else like the "forum where people give a shit".

"But wait" you say, "Ralph! There ISN'T a forum where people give a shit about my rantings of people I just can't seem to get along with!"... :idea:

The hypocrisay level on this board has reached some record levels lately. Not to bust out the kindergarten lessons, but if you don't have something nice to say, well...

This guy has done nothing in this thread to provoke the kind of crap you all are giving him, yet you all are the first to complain when someone dares do it to you or someone you do like. Think about it.

yoda
Mon Feb 19th, 2007, 09:05 AM
thanks ralph i kept reading everything to find where i went wrong amd couldnt find any so thanks for clearing it up anf trying to help me

Cat118!
Mon Feb 19th, 2007, 04:46 PM
well Don't know butters/Yoda

But I like the Color scheme of the paint job.... not the Windscreen though..

I have seem some paint or "Bike work" that deseves to have shit talked about....
Like tiger print cloth glued on the plastics

Mother Goose
Tue Feb 20th, 2007, 09:22 AM
well Don't know butters/Yoda

But I like the Color scheme of the paint job.... not the Windscreen though..

I have seem some paint or "Bike work" that deseves to have shit talked about....
Like tiger print cloth glued on the plastics
I thought you liked my tiger print :eyebrows:

Cat118!
Wed Feb 21st, 2007, 11:49 AM
I thought you liked my tiger print :eyebrows:

well as your banana hammock sure..... But your bike no...LOL

Suki
Wed Feb 21st, 2007, 12:03 PM
cat, lets paint our bikes pepto bismol pink and get matching leathers and pink helmets! we can be two speeding pink bullets down parker rd!!!!! :lol:

Fly boy
Wed Feb 21st, 2007, 12:09 PM
hey now, dont be bringing me into this suki!

Suki
Wed Feb 21st, 2007, 12:18 PM
hey now, dont be bringing me into this suki!

did i say anything about purple??? DID I???

i thought we strayed to the topic of ridiculous paint jobs, ie the leopard print. an all pink bike is pretty fuckin gross, well the one's i've seen so far anyways. Alittle pink, okay, all pink, fuck that!

snatfinder
Wed Feb 21st, 2007, 12:41 PM
a little pink is still gay. Who are you kidding?

Cat118!
Wed Feb 21st, 2007, 12:42 PM
cat, lets paint our bikes pepto bismol pink and get matching leathers and pink helmets! we can be two speeding pink bullets down parker rd!!!!! :lol:

:spit: ROTFL!!!!

Suki
Wed Feb 21st, 2007, 12:43 PM
a little pink is still gay. Who are you kidding?

i'm trying to make Ben feel better for having a gay bike, but if you wanna go and stomp all over your friends balls then go right ahead! :lol:

Cat118!
Wed Feb 21st, 2007, 12:48 PM
We need assless chaps

Suki
Wed Feb 21st, 2007, 01:02 PM
after seeing leah's pic of her rash, i'm going to get some type of riding pants, dont forsee me getting on the track any time soon so no leathers.

Spiderman
Thu Feb 22nd, 2007, 12:55 AM
We need assless chaps

:wtf: Why do people call them assless chaps??? All chaps are assless... otherwise they'd be pants! :lol:

Devaclis
Thu Feb 22nd, 2007, 07:42 AM
Chapped lips - assless