PDA

View Full Version : One in a Million Find

Mel
Sat Feb 17th, 2007, 12:18 PM
ok, so imagine you live in portugal and your moving house. you find a lovely farm house set in a decent plot of land. the place has been empty for 15 years!

whilst exploring your new property you find a large barn in the trees. the door is padlocked shut and its all rusted solid. so you grind the padlock open.........

http://www.geenstijl.nl/paginas/mirror/20070215-pritt-mazda/index.html

:shocked:

Jmetz
Sat Feb 17th, 2007, 02:25 PM
It's a nice story and all but.. You don't happen to realize a super hanger on your property? A barn sure it could happen but 60,000+ sq ft hanger?? Hard to swallow. Much less the previous owner happens to forget about a hanger full of cars? It just doesn't come together for me.

Knuckle Dragger
Sat Feb 17th, 2007, 02:33 PM
That place make Jay Leno garage look like mine. Some nice rides in there.

Mel
Sat Feb 17th, 2007, 02:35 PM
It's a nice story and all but.. You don't happen to realize a super hanger on your property? A barn sure it could happen but 60,000+ sq ft hanger?? Hard to swallow. Much less the previous owner happens to forget about a hanger full of cars? It just doesn't come together for me.

Yeah, I dunno...I wan just going off the read. My guess would be that whoever owned it died (no car collector would just leave all those there). Whether or not the story is true, I would have to say from the looks of all of that, whatever happened, those cars have been sitting for a good 10+ years...probably more like 30 based of the years and condition of the vehicles. Hell of a find either way....