PDA

View Full Version : Tour Master luggage on sale

Dysco
Wed Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:49 PM
http://store.yahoo.com/azmotorsports/tourlug.html

Azmotorsports is where I buy my tires and I really like their customer service. They're having a pretty good sale on Tour Master luggage. Might be worth looking into if you need some. I use the cortech duffel all the time and it's never let me down. It holds a lot of weight without moving around and takes about 30 seconds to put on just about any bike. I also used the tank bags with no problems before I switched to the plastic-tanked bike I'm on now.

DrEvilR1
Wed Jan 22nd, 2003, 01:25 PM
I'm not in the market for luggage, but will agree that AZ motorsports has great deals, good customer services and fast shipping, no :bs:

For what it's worth, if you're looking, I highly recommend these guys...

Dysco
Sat Jan 25th, 2003, 07:08 PM
I usually tell 500 people when I do something dumb (I know, except for the time I got pinned under my bike in a traffic jam while fooling around) so here goes:

Today I tossed my fully loaded (including leftover chicken mole) Cortech duffle on my bike and forgot to strap it on. Yep- I'm stupid. It made it ~20 miles, even attempting to play in traffic with a couple of GSXRs (or the silver 954 that I always confuse with a zook) at relatively high speeds on Parker road. BTW- if that was anyone reading this: too bad about all the stoplights; maybe next time! I was headed down Lincoln at a HRS when I tried to lean on the bag as a backrest and felt it fall off the back of the bike. :shock:

I watched it tumble down the road as SUV after SUV swerved to dodge it. I turned around as fast as I could and ended up doing a bit of sidewalk riding to get to it, dismounted, raced into traffic to retrieve it, and ran back to the bike. Aside from scarred metal zippers, there was no damage- today the SUVs were friendly.

Result: a little mole on a sweatshirt I paint in. Fanfarkingtastic luggage.