PDA

View Full Version : TFOG=Awesome...again...

PmanCBR
Mon Apr 19th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Ordered my gloves, boots, and spine protector from TFOG at an unbeatable price and service quality. They were also nice enough to help me and my buddy out with our bikes during the race school. They have earned my business for the rest of the racing season and I just thought I'd pass along the word that these guys are the shit.

-Shawn

(( LO LO ))
Sun Jun 20th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Just got some new Diablo Corsa's from TFOG, and they gave me a kick ass deal!. Some of the cheapest prices around.

919pride
Wed Jun 23rd, 2004, 08:09 AM
Im with LOLO, they hooked me up with some new pilot sports for cheap and they mounted them fast....they didn't mess around with me and there some cool guys to talk to about my bike while they did the tires. I'll be going there again soon for another set soon. THANKS TFOG!! :up: :up:

Bugkiller1
Thu Jun 24th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Is TFOG a website, or a local dealor?

Player 2
Thu Jun 24th, 2004, 11:03 AM
They're a local shop
http://www.tfogracing.com/

Bugkiller1
Tue Jun 29th, 2004, 04:45 PM
They're a local shop
http://www.tfogracing.com/

word.

GDrider
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Yes, they are great. Abuddy of mine took me there. I asked about making an appointment for my 600 mile service on my newer bike, and he said that he would stay late and do it right then! It was already like 5 till 6 and they close at 6, but he stayed about an hour later and did the work right then, plus he charged me way less and saved me about $200 from Fay Myers.

What was nice was that he said the reason he stayed was because my bike was right on the 600 mark and that it should really be serviced right then, and that he didnt want my bike to get damaged by letting me ride it any longer.

People who actually care about the individuals, and their investments.

I would definately recommend them!

itsme1738
Sun Mar 13th, 2005, 10:25 AM
THEY GOT MY VOTE

Polar X
Sun Mar 13th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Do they do mapping and stuff like that?

Devil954
Sun Mar 13th, 2005, 04:56 PM
They do it all they are really good guys between them and TK you cant go wrong :D

rhicks
Wed Mar 23rd, 2005, 04:03 PM
I had my oil changed there a couple of months ago trying to beat the Spring rush. It felt like my carbs were gunked up a little. Not only did they do a bang up job with getting me in and out without any appointment, they also took the bike out for a spin to check it out. It's been running smooth since. Even though I have only been there one time I plan on going back. I can't say enough good things about them and my first experience at the shop.

D_Sp8s
Mon Apr 11th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Last week TFOG ordered my rear Dunlop 208ZR for just over $100 and installed it for under $30. I called at least four other shops and dealerships and they wanted anywhere from $130-190 for the tire and anywhere from $40-80 to install it! And to add to their unbeatable prices they installed it right when I got there and did it really fast too! Thanks guys! :up: I also ordered a set of sprockets and a chain from them, which are ready for me to pick up already!

Horn_E_NINJA
Wed Apr 13th, 2005, 11:43 AM
My buddies and I got a great deal on some Pirelli's. It's well worth the drive from the Springs

BigE
Fri Apr 15th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Got my tires from them today, fast mounting and balancing and great price!!!
Thanks Scott and Jim, you guys rock!!!

T-byrd
Fri Apr 15th, 2005, 12:51 PM
I just got my bike back from TFOG and those guys are the best! I got my 6000 mile service done and a new set of Metzlers put on for well under half of what some dealerships quoted me.
Thanks boys!!! :up:

Tanya