PDA

View Full Version : Big Thank You to one of our site sponsors - Triple Crown Mortgage

salsashark
Wed Feb 28th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Christina is great!

I closed yesterday on the new house and everything went super smooth.

I highly recommend Triple Crown Mortgage (http://www.triplecrownmtgllc.com/) for anyone looking for real estate!

:up:

Mel
Wed Feb 28th, 2007, 02:01 PM
:imwithstupid: Christina is excellent to work with, and great at keeping on top of things.

Duc'nnit
Tue Apr 10th, 2007, 07:02 PM
OUR PLEASURE! :hump: :) We wish you well in your new home adventure......Good Luck! :bananna: :up:

sprtbkbabe
Tue Apr 10th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Christina is great!

I closed yesterday on the new house and everything went super smooth.

I highly recommend Triple Crown Mortgage (http://www.triplecrownmtgllc.com/) for anyone looking for real estate!

:up:

When is the housewarming party! :bananna: Nothing gets by us!

*KEN*
Tue Apr 10th, 2007, 09:29 PM
While you're at it, do you want to recommend a good home inspector too?

salsashark
Tue Apr 10th, 2007, 10:41 PM
When is the housewarming party! :bananna: Nothing gets by us!

In about a year and a half... when I get done with my Masters program :)

Don't have time right now

While you're at it, do you want to recommend a good home inspector too?

Never really had to worry about it... One of the privileges of having a father who has been a building inspector for 25+ years...

rybo
Thu Jun 7th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Bringing this one back alive. I just finished a refi with Christina and couldn't be more pleased. I've been through this process a few times now and never has it been so easy and painless. Paperwork was completed on time and with great accuracy, events happened as scheduled and the service was friendly and reassuring.

I can't say enough good things about it, so I will just say "Thanks"

Scott

Jose
Thu Jun 7th, 2007, 12:44 PM
cool, :)ill have to get with them to refi the house im in, once my rental property sales... :(

eklew
Thu Jun 7th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Hmmm, looking to refi as well, may have to give her a call.

Duc'nnit
Fri Jun 8th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Bringing this one back alive. I just finished a refi with Christina and couldn't be more pleased. I've been through this process a few times now and never has it been so easy and painless. Paperwork was completed on time and with great accuracy, events happened as scheduled and the service was friendly and reassuring.

I can't say enough good things about it, so I will just say "Thanks"

Scott

Thank you for the huge compliment! :bananna::bananna: Christina has the biggest smile when she has helped people get into better situations with mortgages.

Now, as you know we are not done yet. I look forward to seeing you Tuesday for the next step in finances. Your gonna love it.....:yes:

Jose
Wed Sep 19th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Yay for rate cut.... gonna get me that 4.???% fixed mortgage?

Duc'nnit
Thu Sep 20th, 2007, 07:57 AM
Yay for rate cut.... gonna get me that 4.???% fixed mortgage?

I responded to your PM, we look forward to working with you and your situation. :)