PDA

View Full Version : TFOG Racing

Knuckle Dragger
Sat Mar 3rd, 2007, 07:01 PM
Well I think I just found a part supplier for me. I was impressed with Jim's personal attention and willing to make me a customer. I was able to get my bike back togeather and for half the cost it would have runned me if I used a local shop. Other then waiting for parts in the mail all was good, defentily want to check out the shop this summer. Take care and keep us posted on any deals you may be running.

tripledigits
Sun Mar 4th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Yep, TFOG is a good shop. They're always willing to help, and know their stuff. Good pricing on tires and mounting, too.

I see Dimicks is out of business........

Doron&Katie
Mon Mar 5th, 2007, 08:16 AM
I agree TFOG is a great shop and Jim is always very helpful and I would recommend them to anyone looking for maintenance, parts, tires whatever.

konichd
Mon Mar 5th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Jim is great, he pays personal attention and gives you plenty of options to make your decision. I will definately be going back to get my suspension done in the near future. :)

The Rocketeer
Tue Mar 27th, 2007, 10:12 AM
I don't know about Dimick's reputation for parts, but I ran away and never came back when their best offer on a little honda ruckus (used, 2 years old, 3000 miles) was MSRP for a NEW one.

TFOGGuys
Tue Mar 27th, 2007, 01:16 PM
You must have us confused with someone else....Kirk Dimmick has never been associated with TFOG....:think:

The Rocketeer
Tue Mar 27th, 2007, 05:21 PM
I see Dimicks is out of business........

I was referring to this post when I was talking about Dimick's. :D

TFOGGuys
Tue Mar 27th, 2007, 05:26 PM
D'oh!!!! :oops: