PDA

View Full Version : Motocross Section

Alchemist
Tue Mar 6th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Its warming up and drying out (at least for now), anyone up for some track riding Friday?

FZRguy
Wed Mar 7th, 2007, 01:24 PM
I may go to Thunder Valley on Friday. I went by yesterday and the track is looking good.

Buddau
Wed Mar 7th, 2007, 04:36 PM
I'm doing the VDR hare scramble this Sunday, March 11. Won't you join us?

Alchemist
Thu Mar 8th, 2007, 08:57 AM
I was thinking of heading to VDR Friday and Sunday, but looks like a race there Sunday. VDR Friday and Watkins Sunday then....

FZRguy
Thu Mar 8th, 2007, 11:07 AM
I'm doing the VDR hare scramble this Sunday, March 11. Won't you join us?

The H/S sounds fun but $40 plus transponder fees plus ’07 membership fee is a no go for me. The first half of every month is always BAD for spare cash.

Alchemist
Wed Mar 28th, 2007, 10:18 AM
FYI...anyone who goes to open practice days at VDR-Berthoud, watch out how much they charge you to get in! Check the site before you go...

http://www.vdrmx.com/

Buddau
Wed Mar 28th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Money well spent in my eyes. It's far less expensive than a half day on a road course like PMI.
I'm lovin the dirt track prices. Kinda like selling a house in California and then buying a house in Colorado.

Alchemist
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 12:08 PM
I completely agree with you Buddau! Just saying what they charge at the gate isn't what they say on their site...just and FYI

Money well spent in my eyes. It's far less expensive than a half day on a road course like PMI.
I'm lovin the dirt track prices. Kinda like selling a house in California and then buying a house in Colorado.

FZRguy
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 01:42 PM
So what did they charge you to ride? Site says 2007 membership is $13 and $12 to ride on a non-prep day or $14 on a prep day.

Alchemist
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 01:48 PM
14 on a non-prep day (Friday) and 14 per family person...site says 13 per family member...Not a big deal...Didn't realize it till I got home and looked at the web-site...Still a good track (when they work it) and dollar for dollar the best entertainment around!

So what did they charge you to ride? Site says 2007 membership is $13 and $12 to ride on a non-prep day or $14 on a prep day.