PDA

View Full Version : Fay Myers doing my 15K Service

gummibear
Wed Mar 7th, 2007, 01:23 PM
So I've read many of the threads regarding FM and their service. Based on this, proximity to my work, and them being a certified Kawi dealer they are doing my 15K service. I ride a ZZR1200, 03 and its ticked past 17K for my year and a half of ownership.

My experience at FM has been decent to good. I've gotten a few parts there and they usually don't have the best prices, but usually some of the best OEM selection. I kept forgetting to tell them I'm part of CSC, so some of the pricing is my own durn fault. I've been pretty happy with their service level. In the six times I've been in there when I walk through the showroom I've had one guy ask if I needed any help. Now usually I'm pretty directed looking so I can see them not stopping me, but this was one of the times that I was ogling the other bikes. So it seems that some of the time their sales guys are aware enough.

On the service he stated that since its early season he could probably get it done in the same day. I'll know in about 40 minutes whether they are going to be able to deliver on that. Even if they don't two days for service is not bad.

So shout out to me and let me know what you think of FM recently.

pilot
Wed Mar 7th, 2007, 01:33 PM
03 with 15k. hmmm. I just brought my 02 ZZR1200 (to Grand Prix) for its 67k service. They did a good job. GP always keeps me informed as to what's up. I've no recent experience with FM. I'm headed out for a ride (now) on my new tires-Bridgestone Battlax BT021's. Time to burn off the nubs.

K- I hope all is well.

gummibear
Wed Mar 7th, 2007, 02:29 PM
03 with 15k. hmmm. I just brought my 02 ZZR1200 (to Grand Prix) for its 67k service. They did a good job. GP always keeps me informed as to what's up. I've no recent experience with FM. I'm headed out for a ride (now) on my new tires-Bridgestone Battlax BT021's. Time to burn off the nubs.

K- I hope all is well.

Well they are done in under five hours. And he's going to give me the 10% on parts so I haven't seen it yet but happy so far.

67K in three years? Wow. I got mine with 16 miles on it and it was my daily driver all last year.