PDA

View Full Version : Nice site

SuperSport
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 06:25 PM
Just found this site. Good stuff here. Hope to make some rides.
If you see this bike around, it's just me. See?

http://cb1100f.net/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/CBFme.jpg :grab:

DeKay
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 07:45 PM
Doesn't this bike look familiar?
And the location ;)
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_10336615//Yahoo!+Photo+Album/BT484b.jpg?grpRHiABWPCqIQmM

CBRChick
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 08:05 PM
Doesn't this bike look familiar?
And the location ;)

Very interesting observation DeKay ... from a prior Britni post: (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5684)

I own two, very rare 1983 Honda Cb100F's. They only made 4500 of them and only in 1983. Af far as I know, I own the only two registered in Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah and Nevada. I have completely tricked one of them out and left the other completely stock.

Hmmmm ... anywho ... :doublefinger: welcome SuperSport! :doublefinger: Whoever you may be! :P

lifeon2
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 08:09 PM
Other than different pipes and rims no difference geeze folks open your eyes a little

CBF welcome I live in lakewood my self feel free to get in touch we'll chill theres a bbq this weekend and your more than welcome to tag along

rick

lifeon2
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 08:10 PM
oh did I mention that the rotors were different too?

CBRChick
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 08:13 PM
oh did I mention that the rotors were different too?

:lol: yes, you are observant too, but apparently you don't read every part of posts :lol: The quote says that she owns 2 of those bikes ... one that is tricked out (in the picture with her) and one that is stock ... could be the one in the first post ... we're just trying to think outside of the box :D

lifeon2
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 08:19 PM
So the yosh pipe in the picture is stock then?

CBRChick
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 08:22 PM
So the yosh pipe in the picture is stock then?

:lol: sure ... why the heck not :lol: Don't get so defensive ... DeKay was making a little observation, I offered some evidence that might back him up ... :roll: Chill out dude :)

Bueller
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 08:25 PM
It's a Kerker but the rest looks pretty stock.
And rare to be sure.

lifeon2
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 08:27 PM
not being defemsive just pointing out that it's not stock :)

lifeon2
Wed Apr 21st, 2004, 08:32 PM
oh and hats off to street it is a kerker :)

SuperSport
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 12:33 AM
Okay,
let me clear up the confusion. It is easy to tell my bike from those others. The secret is my bike is not bisexual :lol:

Actually they are 3 bikes of the same flavor. Britni pmed me about a year ago, via a CB1100F site, and I just met Britni & Dennis, and those other 2 bikes in person this last Easter Sunday. I was supposed to meet her months earlier but never made it (parenting issues). She was actually thinking that I didn't have the bike and just said it until we finally met. It was funny to read the posts above about who really has the bikes.

Strange that we live less then 8 miles apart and have 3 of the few CBFs around here. There is supposed to be another blue bike in the area also.

Anyway
thank you for welcoming me to the club, it is appreciated. :D I hope I get to some of the rides and meet everyone. Do you guys ever get together for rides on evenings, or weekdays? I end up with time to ride when I don't expect it, usually weekday afternoons and evenings.
The BBQ sounds great Rick, thanks! If I can occupy the youngster for a few hours I will mail you.

I can understand the suspicion and doubt about entities you meet online. :twisted: So to ease any remaining concerns: my name is Julio. I am also known as CBFme at http:www.cb1100f.net. Also known as Zbyter on Ebay, zcar.com, and zbyter's home. I have lived in Lakewood 14 years. I have been riding in Denver for going on 2 years. I am a prehistoric single parent of a 13 year old teenAGER. :shock: Ooops, sorry I thought I was joining a single dating site. :oops:

On the 3 bikes. Britni's drag bike has many mods. Including extensive suspension fabrication, digital display, carbon fiber rims, Yoshi system, and a NOS option, to name just a few. It is a sweet bike. She said it sheared the teeth off the sprockets with the NOS installed. Her other bike is totally stock and in excellent condition too.

My bike has 5,100 original miles, is nearly all stock, except for the Kerker system, and horn upgrade. This is my 2nd red CB1100F. I owned my 1st back in 84-85. Well if you read this far you must be sick of me by now. :cry:

Thanks again all ;)

Pork Chop
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 12:46 AM
Welcome aboard. I had never seen those bikes till Brit posted hers ehre. I think they are pretty damm cool. Would be sweet to see a blue one.

KooLaid
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 02:46 AM
Oh WELCOME TO THE CLUB! Even though many folks here have become total retards lately to certain types of new comers and may not seem very welcome. No matter who you are, WELCOME!

SuperSport
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 03:37 AM
Thank you ButterCup!, & PorkChop, Looks like I have finally found a place that other Colorado insomniac riders hang out. :shocked:

I had read (before joining) that Britni had some trouble here because of her name and a link she posted. I am not involved with adult videos, but I am friends with Britni. Did not even consider that knowing someone would matter here.

No problem with any of the posts to me yet.

I hope to meet you, and everyone when I get to attend a ride.

KooLaid
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 03:48 AM
there are several insomniacs due to our work schedules here. As for britni, they just give her hell for being her. It pisses me off when people turn into jerks because someone is different.

bulldog
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 08:14 AM
Isn't that the cemetary off of Hampden in the backround :shock: :o :shock:

SuperSport
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 08:22 AM
Its' a cemetary out by 48th & Indiana, called Mount Olivette (I think). Nice spot to stop and take a break.

Hoopty
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 09:26 AM
I thought that's where the pic is, my old boss is buried there. :(

BenDover
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 09:43 AM
I thought that's where the pic is, my old boss is buried there. :(

So, who's the new Don?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hoopty
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 10:38 AM
Me. You want in or something? :guns:

BisexualBritni
Thu Apr 22nd, 2004, 11:44 PM
But it is not mine. My stock CB has stock pipes on it, not after market pipes.

Britni

mikesf4i
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 12:17 AM
Oh WELCOME TO THE CLUB! Even though many folks here have become total retards lately to certain types of new comers and may not seem very welcome. No matter who you are, WELCOME!

Thank you Koolaid!

Even though Britni has been "slightly" obnoxious we should not treat her any different than anyone else. Whats next "no blacks allowed"?

Sorry gang I had to rant for a second. And no I dont want to start up all of this shit again.

I remember the CB1100f from when it was new. I always thought they were good looking bikes even if they were slower than my zx900a2 :lol:

Bertha
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 12:22 AM
we've all had our moments... Hell even Koolaid and I went at it... Now he just wants to "LOVE" me... He's a nice guy and all but I don't swing like Lo Lo... :) *much love to the C.Springs crew*

KooLaid
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 02:01 AM
Hell, I'm more obnoxious than many folks here! I like the diversity that the different members bring, like ME, Nick, Britni, ME, Bertha, LoLo, ME, Briz, T-Byrd, Pachucos, SCOOTER, and what not. But yeah there are limits and guidelines and we skim the lines nearly every single day we post here, but we should all get a chance to have time to recognize those lines.

And yeah bertha, you can blow me anytime bud, no hard feelings :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SuperSport
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 02:34 AM
I remember the CB1100f from when it was new. I always thought they were good looking bikes even if they were slower than my zx900a2 :lol:

What year is this zx900a2? :shock:
Can't seem to find any specs for it. But judging from the zx900r spec. I challenge your claim of supior speed. :guns:

I had a buddy that owned a late 80's Ninja and an old z1000r. It was a pretty close match on the Ninja. The z100or had great power but poor handling.

Post a pic, and specs. for your zx900a2 so I know what I'm challenging. :lol:

Rick T.
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 05:32 AM
Welcome. NICE bike. :)

Jeff B
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 07:04 AM
Supersport- Welcome
Very nice bike. Was the 1100F nicknamed "The Big One" . I'm into the older bikes as well.

CBRChick
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 08:41 AM

Wow ... how old are you??? You must be ancient! :D (just a joke!!!)

And Julio ... I do apologize for the not-so-warm welcome I offered in the beginning ... actually, I don't think I even offered a welcome ... :dunno: It must have been the skeptical bitch in me coming out ... it does that every-so-often. I guess that when there's two people with rare bikes living close to each other, it's hard for me to believe.

And, the whole thing with Scot changing names and getting back on the board, it had me jaded ... so, I apologize.

And Britni, I don't think I've said anything negative to you ... at least I hope not! Cuz, that's not really my style. I tried to talk to you that Wednesday when you came, but you were swarmed with all your fans :) So, I just sat in my corner drinking beer :lol: I hope to actually talk with you on Sunday at the BBQ! You will have no choice, since I will be bringing name tags and you MUST wear one :) Too many damn people in this club to NOT have them :lol:

So ... WELCOME everyone!!! Once you get past the recent drama, this is definitely a chill place to hang out and meet people. We just have our spurts of idiocy every now and then :) Hopefully it will be over now! :D

Group hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:edit: Wow ... this turned out to be a long post ... it seems the faster I get typing, the more I type ... :lol:

Nick_Ninja
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 08:46 AM

Can't seem to find any specs for it. But judging from the zx900r spec. I challenge your claim of supior speed. :guns:

I had a buddy that owned a late 80's Ninja and an old z1000r. It was a pretty close match on the Ninja. The z100or had great power but poor handling.

I believe he was thinking of the GPZ900A2 (900 Ninja)

Bertha
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 09:44 AM
Hell, I'm more obnoxious than many folks here! I like the diversity that the different members bring, like ME, Nick, Britni, ME, Bertha, LoLo, ME, Briz, T-Byrd, Pachucos, SCOOTER, and what not. But yeah there are limits and guidelines and we skim the lines nearly every single day we post here, but we should all get a chance to have time to recognize those lines.

And yeah bertha, you can blow me anytime bud, no hard feelings :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm gonna have to pass on this one... But please feel free to talk to Briz's wifey... :) On and I HAD nothing bug love for the C.Springs ppl... But now all of them CEPT Koolaid...

bulldog
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 09:53 AM
Its' a cemetary out by 48th & Indiana, called Mount Olivette (I think). Nice spot to stop and take a break.

Um I hate cemetaries, had to see too many friends/relatives buried there, so I think I will skip this nice break spot :D :D :D

Welcome to the site man; great classic bike you got there too. I had never seen that bike before unitl like two weeks ago when Brit posted hers.

BenDover
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:20 AM

I believe he was thinking of the GPZ900A2 (900 Ninja)

:imwithstupid:
THE original Ninja.

mikesf4i
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:33 AM
Yes 1985 900 Ninja. I remember we had one guy living in town with a cb1100f. I never talked to him but street raced him numerous times. I always beat him. Damn good looking bike though.

Cbrchick13 Yes I am ancient :321: But Im still younger than Nick_Ninja :D

CBRChick
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:41 AM
Cbrchick13 Yes I am ancient :321: But Im still younger than Nick_Ninja :D

That doesn't say much ... EVERYONE is younger than Nick_Ninja!! :lol:

SuperSport
Fri Apr 23rd, 2004, 12:49 PM
I'm probly older then all of you. :cry:

blue1100f
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Hi Everyone!!! Just found this forum in a very round about way through the 1100f.net forum.

Hey SuperSport,

I'm the Blue 1100F! Sorry no pics.
Not sure I have taken any of it in a while.

Was beginning to think I was the last man standing so to speak.
Not many of us around.

It may be old, but I like it. It has a soul that loves to roll it on.

SuperSport
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 11:37 AM
Hey SuperSport,

I'm the Blue 1100F! Sorry no pics.
Not sure I have taken any of it in a while.

Was beginning to think I was the last man standing so to speak.
Not many of us around.

It may be old, but I like it. It has a soul that loves to roll it on.

Glad you made it over here! :D

When you get in the area we can get some pics to post. We should get Britni, find a good spot, and take some group CBF photos. Not often you see 4 of them in the same spot. Better yet we should get Tim too and make it 5. :idea:

Likeing old bikes can have it's advantages. :shock:

Take a look at this old master piece for instance.
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/cbrmepleeease.jpg

Give me vintage any day! :o

blue1100f
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 12:59 PM
SuperSport,

A guy told me a while back that Bikes are like booze.
A few bottles of the really good stuff survive untouched, and as much as you want to preserve them you have to take a sip now an again. I prefer getting sloshed.

Wherever I go the 1100F draws a crowd, most because they are wondering what it is. I can't count how many times I have been asked to sell it.

I'm thinking about thso Shoei helmet, only because the color seems to match the bike. And its about the same vintage. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&tc=photo&rd=1&item=7900364653&category=6749&sspagename=WDVW

SuperSport
Sat Apr 24th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Yea they get peoples attention. I hope we all get together for a ride. That should draw a crowed. :lol:

Nice lid. The graphic reminds me of the Hondaline helmets that were availabe around 83. I bought one and it sucked, uncomfortable. Thats a nice one though. Good luck bidding.

Hope you got some sun today :D Almost tempted to go for a short ride later myself. Should be great weather tomorrow.