PDA

View Full Version : double you tee eff?

snatfinder
Fri Mar 9th, 2007, 07:31 PM
I have to log in every time from my computer even when I click "remember me". I already deleted my cookies and tried starting over, but still doesn't work. It's not my settings because I don't have any issues with other forums... :banghead:
I'm sure I'm missing something.

rforsythe
Fri Mar 9th, 2007, 09:03 PM
....And this started when?

snatfinder
Sat Mar 10th, 2007, 07:43 PM
my laptop took a crap and now I'm on my desktop. I had noticed it before but didn't really care because I was doing my leisurely surfing from my laptop.

Mel
Thu Mar 15th, 2007, 10:44 PM
I think you have a PEBKAC problem.

DevilsTonic
Thu Mar 15th, 2007, 11:11 PM
ID10T j/k :lol:

snatfinder
Fri Mar 16th, 2007, 08:23 AM
ha ha ha... so funny....
old bitches.

:lol:

Devaclis
Fri Mar 16th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Chair to keyboard interface error?

Spiderman
Fri Mar 16th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Sounds like a problem with the carbon-based interface. ;)

~Barn~
Fri Mar 16th, 2007, 09:09 AM
I don't know why you guys are trying to get all technical on the guy. Snat's just not that bright.

Fly boy
Fri Mar 16th, 2007, 11:12 AM
I have to log in every time from my computer even when I click "remember me". I already deleted my cookies and tried starting over, but still doesn't work. It's not my settings because I don't have any issues with other forums... :banghead:
I'm sure I'm missing something.

I had the same problem, it was something in my settings in internet options, Temp internet files, settings, Check for new version of stored pages.

I have the same prob on my work computer, and its because of there blocking stuff why I have to re-login and the "last visited" never updates.

snatfinder
Mon Mar 19th, 2007, 08:28 PM
I don't know why you guys are trying to get all technical on the guy. Snat's just not that bright.

Yeah, that whole going to college, headed to grad school, only being 23, working at Raytheon, etc. I'm a fucking idiot.

Then again, I THOUGHT I deleted my temp files, cookies, etc. but after further investigation, that was not the case. Problem solved. :oops:

~Barn~
Mon Mar 19th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Hehe... Just givin' ya a hard time there Snat. I thought I had laid it on extra thick. Glad you got it fixed, yo.
;)

snatfinder
Tue Mar 20th, 2007, 08:47 AM
I was messing around. Can't be all that bright if I didn't clear out all the temp files, cookies, etc. I guess I hadn't done a pr0n cleanup in a while. :lol: