PDA

View Full Version : Friday March 16th! Morrison?

konichd
Mon Mar 12th, 2007, 12:37 PM
So I'm now free every friday at noon since lazy engineers seem to have a hard time finishing out strong the last day of the week. So this means a little Friday ride action at the Morrison Conoco!

Its going to be almost 70 and the roads are in pretty good shape from what I saw this past weekend. So Friday 1pm leave Morrison and head out for some riding! :)

Who's in?

Sully
Mon Mar 12th, 2007, 02:39 PM
You're free everyday for me ! :makeout:

konichd
Mon Mar 12th, 2007, 02:41 PM
There's no charge for the beautiful! ;)

You might need my direction to help ease into this ride :hump:

Suki
Mon Mar 12th, 2007, 02:43 PM
you two, it's always you two. :lol:

Slo
Mon Mar 12th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Damn I wish I had fridays or mondays off.....along with my weekends

NUTZ
Mon Mar 12th, 2007, 07:52 PM
i'll see how my week goes i might be up for an after noon ride on friday

DevilsTonic
Mon Mar 12th, 2007, 09:41 PM
no riding for me, I'll be downtown for kegs 'n eggs drinkin green beer all day! You should join me!

pilot
Mon Mar 12th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Possible

*KEN*
Tue Mar 13th, 2007, 12:44 PM
So I'm now free every friday at noon since lazy engineers seem to have a hard time finishing out strong the last day of the week. So this means a little Friday ride action at the Morrison Conoco!

Its going to be almost 70 and the roads are in pretty good shape from what I saw this past weekend. So Friday 1pm leave Morrison and head out for some riding! :)

Who's in?

Sorry DK, believe it or not, engineering isn't easy. Now get off the internet and back to drawing something pretty.:)

konichd
Tue Mar 13th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Maybe you'll be able to "engineer" your bike so you can ride Friday? :)

*KEN*
Tue Mar 13th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Maybe, but I think I'm going snowboarding Friday.

Monty82
Wed Mar 14th, 2007, 01:29 AM
If you could wait till a little later I would join your ride.

livinlife2themax
Wed Mar 14th, 2007, 08:13 PM
it is a good chance i can ride....depending on my truck situation....may be buying a new one on that day...

Stuart Little
Wed Mar 14th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Alright, unlike all these other naysayers, I have yet to hit the canyons in 07' so if you'd like to ride, I believe you got my number, but 1pm maybe even a little earlier sounds good.

TommyTheKid
Thu Mar 15th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Sounds fun, as long as you don't mind my pschizo dirt bike with no right front blinker, I am in :turtle:

~tommy

Sortarican
Thu Mar 15th, 2007, 02:26 PM

Who's in?

Played hooky Wed. and went up and down Bear Creek a couple times.

(Drink a beer at Theresa's ride up, drink a beer at the Little Bear ride down, rinse and repeat.):drink:

A little sand and water on the last turns before Evergreen.
Oh, and there's the remnants of someone dropping their oil pan or something on the downhill run around Kittridge.

I've got Friday off, might make it out.

Sully
Thu Mar 15th, 2007, 02:40 PM
it is a good chance i can ride....depending on my truck situation....may be buying a new one on that day...

Didn't you just buy one not too long ago ? :wtf:

TommyTheKid
Thu Mar 15th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Played hooky Wed. and went up and down Bear Creek a couple times.

(Drink a beer at Theresa's ride up, drink a beer at the Little Bear ride down, rinse and repeat.):drink:

A little sand and water on the last turns before Evergreen.
Oh, and there's the remnants of someone dropping their oil pan or something on the downhill run around Kittridge.

I've got Friday off, might make it out.

I think, maybe I am confused. I thought Harleys were "bar bikes" :p

Sortarican
Thu Mar 15th, 2007, 04:17 PM
I think, maybe I am confused. I thought Harleys were "bar bikes" :p

You can take the drunk off the harley.....but he's still a drunk.:drink:

(I used to live in Morisson's bars and was officially 86'd from the Bear 15 years or so ago, so I have to go in whenever I'm in Everwood.)

Seriously, I just like one every couple hours....keeps me off the brake and prevents target fixating.

livinlife2themax
Thu Mar 15th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Didn't you just buy one not too long ago ? :wtf:

yeah i bought one but it got totaled about 2 weeks ago...idiot pulled out in front of me on tower and hampden...i hit him at 40mph...screwed his car up and knocked his rear wheel off...Fu**** up the whole front of my avalanche :(

Chris
Thu Mar 15th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Seriously, I just like one every couple hours....keeps me off the brake and prevents target fixating.

Ya shure. Performance beer.

Stuart Little
Thu Mar 15th, 2007, 10:18 PM
So who's all down?

pilot
Thu Mar 15th, 2007, 10:19 PM
I'm planning on it.

NUTZ
Fri Mar 16th, 2007, 01:07 AM
I'm in

TommyTheKid
Fri Mar 16th, 2007, 01:10 AM
Route?

I am in, I think I have talked Mike (rideco) into it, and I may bring one other pschizo dirtbike rider :p

~tommy

Sully
Fri Mar 16th, 2007, 08:43 AM
yeah i bought one but it got totaled about 2 weeks ago...idiot pulled out in front of me on tower and hampden...i hit him at 40mph...screwed his car up and knocked his rear wheel off...Fu**** up the whole front of my avalanche :(

Dayum.. that sucks dude.. sorry to hear :(... You're doing ok, right ? People are dumb and that intersection sucks ! :guns:

I'm out for today.. forgot to call in sick :rant:

Monty82
Fri Mar 16th, 2007, 09:04 AM
would love to but damn FAA says I have to be at school. Fing FAA.

Chris
Fri Mar 16th, 2007, 09:58 AM
So is the plan 1pm at conoco?

I can make that.

rideco
Fri Mar 16th, 2007, 10:45 AM
1 is a little early for me but you guys have fun. I have some tuff decisions to make this weekend. Snowboard, ride bike, or play golf. I am sure I will do at least 2 of them maybe all 3 just cant decide exactly what I want to do and when yet. I tell you what... Life in Colorado is ruff!!!! :hump:
l8r
mike

Sully
Fri Mar 16th, 2007, 11:48 AM
I agree.. I have the same problems :cry: This whole work thing is really starting to interfere with my outdoor activities ! :guns:

NUTZ
Fri Mar 16th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Awesome ride today guys, maybe again next friday too?

TommyTheKid
Fri Mar 16th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Agreed, awesome, had a great time. 1pm is too early for me normally, unless you just want a quick loop (goldengate/coalcreek) close to work :p

~tommy

Sully
Thu Mar 22nd, 2007, 10:15 AM
Is this going to be a weekly event Konichd ??

N1KSS1KS1x
Thu Mar 22nd, 2007, 05:18 PM
That's is a very good question. DK?

konichd
Fri Mar 23rd, 2007, 07:53 AM
Yes, this is a weekly event for me until Memorial Day. Then its back to the grind of this Architecture thing. :(