PDA

View Full Version : Stolen DRZ Supermoto!

MrTucker
Sat Mar 17th, 2007, 12:46 PM
I never post here, but thought what the hell...

Between 9pm last night and 8:30am this morning (saturday) some dirty lowlife lifted my beloved DRZ400SM.
I dont get why anyone would steal it, it's not like it blends in with a crowd. It was parked well out of view from the street and was locked up (somebody just cut the chain which is supposed to be "un-cut-able"
It was taken out of Lakewood, Colorado and looked like this at the time of theft:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/shredked/DRZ-NewDecals003.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/shredked/DRZ-NewDecals007.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/shredked/IMG_1140.jpg

The exhaust had unique marks/scratches on it that I'd be able to spot instantly. The decals, black body panels, headlight, bright green axel sliders, LOUD Yosh exhaust, Corbin seat, and unique 3x3 mod make this thing stand out and rediculously easy to identify.

So I'm asking out to you guys to please keep an eye out for it for me! If you see any DRZ parts on ebay or Craigslist coming out of the Denver are PLEASE let me know (I'll be watching anyways).

This sucks, I was supposed to meet Duken4ever for a nice long ride today too, but had to meet him in my car so I wouldn't stand him up (didn't have his number).

I'm so f'n pissed off right now :banghead

The list of Mods include:
Full Yoshimura RS-3 SS Exhaust
3x3 airbox mod
Acerbis Cyclops Headlight (with Diode Mod)
Black Acerbis side panels and rear fender
Yellow Acerbis front Sumo fender
Baja Designs LED tail light
Corbin seat
LED indicators (rear only)
front skateboard wheel axel sliders

good thing I hadn't ordered the FCR yet!

Bueller
Sat Mar 17th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Sucks man, I'll keep an eye out.

Repsol a095
Sat Mar 17th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Sorry man; we spoke this morning at the Conoco but no luck. I will keep an eye out for you.

King Nothing
Sat Mar 17th, 2007, 04:48 PM
If I see ANYONE with a yellow DRZ in my neck of the woods I'll run 'em down with my car.

eklew
Sat Mar 17th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Sucks man, sorry to hear that a sumo got lifted.

Bueller
Sat Mar 17th, 2007, 07:06 PM
If I see ANYONE with a yellow DRZ in my neck of the woods I'll run 'em down with my car.
If you are as slow in your car as on your bike it'll never happen, even at a red light.

Feathered upstart!
Sat Mar 17th, 2007, 07:10 PM
I hate Notto

denverbusa
Sat Mar 17th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Every time I walk around the corner where my Ducati is supposed to be parked, my heart skips a beat before I remember it was stolen.

It's just not right to fuck with another persons shit! Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Mark

swademaster
Sat Mar 17th, 2007, 10:30 PM
I'll be on the lookout for it. I was thinking today that I could have made the ride with you and Duken. I guess you didn't make it either.

MrTucker
Sun Mar 18th, 2007, 02:26 PM
thanks guys!

Swade - I met him in my car anyway - didn't want to stand the guy up. But I also sat at the bottom of the canyon just hoping the guy would be stupid enough to ride by on it

PharmerKyle
Sun Mar 18th, 2007, 03:32 PM
The list of Mods include:
Full Yoshimura RS-3 SS Exhaust
3x3 airbox mod
Acerbis Cyclops Headlight (with Diode Mod)
Black Acerbis side panels and rear fender
Yellow Acerbis front Sumo fender
Baja Designs LED tail light
Corbin seat
LED indicators (rear only)
front skateboard wheel axel sliders

good thing I hadn't ordered the FCR yet!
I promise it wasn't me. I also promise not to ride anywhere near King Nothing. :shocked:

I do, however, want to steal a few of your ideas. The bike looks really sharp. Do you buy your stuff online? I'd like to know your source so I can get mine looking like yours, sort of.:)

MrTucker
Mon Mar 19th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Thanks PharmerKyle. I got the exhaust from JC Motors (off ebay, or jcmotors.com), the headlight, fender and side panels from ThumperTalk, the Corbin through a group buy of another forum, and the BD LED tail light from Performance Cycle.

Slo
Mon Mar 19th, 2007, 07:56 PM
damn that really sucks, ill be watching for it.