PDA

View Full Version : Pit Crew

dapper
Sun Mar 18th, 2007, 02:47 PM
In a bid to speed up their pit stops, the Ferrari Formula One team sacked their entire pit crew and replaced them with local gang members who, it was said, could get the wheels off a car in less than four seconds without any proper equipment.

Come the day of the next Grand Prix and the gang members, working in the pits, did indeed change the tyres on Michael Schumacher's Ferrari in under four seconds. But there was a problem: within ten seconds they had resprayed and re-numbered the car and sold it to the McLaren team.

Big-J
Tue Mar 20th, 2007, 12:11 PM
Worst...Joke...Ever!:slap:

~Barn~
Tue Mar 20th, 2007, 12:15 PM
I actually kinda chuckled. I was thinking something along the lines they were gonna install a system in it or something. :lol: Ya know... like a TV in the headrest or something.

Anyway, I laughed.

King Nothing
Tue Mar 20th, 2007, 12:30 PM
You could at least update the joke to have Kimi or Massa as the driver.

pauliep
Tue Mar 20th, 2007, 01:08 PM
I was expecting that they had the tires off but the car on cinder blocks

King Nothing
Tue Mar 20th, 2007, 01:19 PM
I was expecting that they had the tires off but the car on cinder blocksDood, they're at exotic racetracks around the world, not Aurora. :roll:

pauliep
Tue Mar 20th, 2007, 01:23 PM
well it said they get the job done without proper equipment. So they used VW oem car jacks?

Canuck
Tue Mar 20th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Calm down Dougie. Take your pills! Take your pills man! Thats right, pills are good... Pills are goooood.

King Nothing
Tue Mar 20th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Doug = PWND :lol:

DiddysR6
Sat Mar 24th, 2007, 08:30 AM
you know they put some 24in spinners on that bitch too

I`m Batman
Wed Mar 28th, 2007, 07:59 AM
...change the tyres on Michael Schumacher's Ferrari in under four seconds...

uh hello... Michael Schumacher retired last year... duh... :lol: