PDA

View Full Version : Rampart Range Report

AshliRider44
Mon Mar 19th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Well guys, Dave (Hoopty) and I went to Rampart this afternoon to get the sand out.... anyway, it looks great up there, still quite a bit of snow in spots and its kinda sketchy in areas too but easily two or three more weeks of warm weather and we'll be ready to rock!! :headbang: Dave can probably give a much better analysis so I'll have him jump on later and give it to ya dirrrty :D

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon Mar 19th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Not stealing the thread...but seems like a good place to post the question. What is the name of the place where I see all the people in East Aurora area coming/going from/to that's east of Gunclub Rd. going down Jewel? I take this road to work everyday and see dirtbikes headed to/from there everyday. I've never driven all the way out to where the track is, but it seems to be a popular spot? Anyone know of it?

Bueller
Mon Mar 19th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Not stealing the thread...but seems like a good place to post the question. What is the name of the place where I see all the people in East Aurora area coming/going from/to that's east of Gunclub Rd. going down Jewel? I take this road to work everyday and see dirtbikes headed to/from there everyday. I've never driven all the way out to where the track is, but it seems to be a popular spot? Anyone know of it?
Watkins MX track

Bueller
Mon Mar 19th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Can't wait for Rampart to open up!

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon Mar 19th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Thanks Bueller.

AshliRider44
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Welllllll Rampart was going to be ready soon.

Bueller
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 03:39 PM
There is a post on TT saying they will be implementing an emergency closure of Rampart.
http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487940

AshliRider44
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Its for the best tho. :)