PDA

View Full Version : Denver's 41st Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade - PICS ARE IN!

Anonymous
Sun Jan 26th, 2003, 03:09 PM
The Colorado Sportbike Club is officially registered for this years St. Patrick's Day parade.

We do have a limit to how many bikes we're allowed to have, but I'm hoping that this year (weather permitting), we'll max that number out. Last year we had a lot of interest, but only 8 bikes show up. That was probably due to the early meeting time that we'd scheduled. As it turns out, as long as you get to the staging area before the parade starts (around 9:30), you should be fine (you don't have to meet the nutcases at 8AM on a cold spring morning :D )

Full details can be found on the Calendar Page of the website: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/club/calendar.html

Hope to see you there!

Anonymous
Sun Jan 26th, 2003, 06:09 PM
I'm in!

One thing - you mentioned trailering the bike as a possibility, however the parade requires insurance - I take this to mean race bikes are out of the question, or is there a special provision maybe for this? I know some of the vehicles they have in the parade are not exactly street-legal, so I thought I'd throw this out there for our track-only posse.

haywood jablome
Sun Jan 26th, 2003, 06:16 PM
Me and gigglestick are in. let us know what we have to do........

gixxerjarhead
Sun Jan 26th, 2003, 09:06 PM
ill be there unless its snowing but i dont think that will happen :D

Dysco
Sun Jan 26th, 2003, 10:45 PM
I'll be there only if it snows.... :D

Anonymous
Sun Jan 26th, 2003, 10:54 PM
... the parade requires insurance - I take this to mean race bikes are out of the question, or is there a special provision maybe for this?It comes down to a liability issue for the parade committee. If you can prove that the bike is insured (race bike or not), then it can be ridden in the parade. Last year, Will was going to bring his race bike - he only has it insured against theft, but has an insurance card to show the judges. :D

Anonymous
Sun Jan 26th, 2003, 11:12 PM
I'm in... let em know if there is help needed with organizing.

foxfire
Mon Jan 27th, 2003, 12:49 AM
Hey- I'll save the space for the "pretty" bikes but I'd love to help and organize or even be the photographer if your in need of one! I've got both a digtal and 35mm. Let me know.
FF :)

Anonymous
Mon Jan 27th, 2003, 01:35 AM
Hey- I'll save the space for the "pretty" bikes but I'd love to help and organize or even be the photographer if your in need of one! I've got both a digtal and 35mm. Let me know.

Bah, get in there and ride with us! :D Doesn't have to be pretty, though it'd be nice if we could get through this one without the bike carnage of last year (4 bikes lost, counting the one that didn't even make it there, primarily due to stunt damage) - it made harleys look good... for shame... :lol:

foxfire
Mon Jan 27th, 2003, 02:16 AM
Well..... If there is space, I'd love to ride, but I'd be happy to be the photo-taker if nothing else. If I can get the yellow paint off the pipe and gas cap. (The previous owner had a thing for yellow paint and tape- I spent hours removing yellow duck tape!!!) So any ideas on removing unwanted paint let me know.

sway
Mon Jan 27th, 2003, 10:30 AM
darn insurance! i plan to regester the bike in europe and insurance is not a must to register there, and i really find it quite pointless to require it here. i understand they, the parade folk, are just covering their own butts, though.

Hozerking
Mon Jan 27th, 2003, 03:58 PM
I sounds like fun! I'll have to decide weather sitting in traffic is worth the cool part of being in a parade!

-al

UglyDogRacing
Mon Jan 27th, 2003, 05:21 PM
darn insurance! i plan to regester the bike in europe and insurance is not a must to register there, and i really find it quite pointless to require it here. i understand they, the parade folk, are just covering their own butts, though.

If you are moving to Las Vegas, as you stated in another post, why would you register your bike in Europe? http://www.jontflesh.com/smile/dunno.gif

Also, you wouldn't think of it as pointless to require liability insurance if you have ever been hit by an uninsured motorist. It's there to protect you from others and vice versa. http://www.jontflesh.com/smile/help.gif

Hoopty
Tue Jan 28th, 2003, 11:01 AM
Bob, I'm interested in joining the parade. :)

surfinspacegirl
Wed Jan 29th, 2003, 11:50 AM
I'm in!

Duc'nnit
Wed Jan 29th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Put me in Bob, PLEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE..........

Chris :D

Slacker
Fri Jan 31st, 2003, 01:30 PM
Count me in.... :D

Feeder
Sat Feb 1st, 2003, 07:58 PM
Count me in :idea:

(if the weather permits, of course)

I don't feel like i could accurately represent myself if it's too cold :oops:

~Barn~
Sun Feb 2nd, 2003, 02:03 PM
Can I just walk along with you guys?

Ytry2
Mon Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:08 PM
Better yet, roll and slid Barn? :lol: Just messin..

Anonymous
Mon Feb 3rd, 2003, 12:12 PM
Can I just walk along with you guys?I don't know - I don't want you going faster than us! :lol:

But if you're serious, there's no reason why not. Heck, you could even put on some rollerblades & skitch if you wanted. :shock: :D

DrEvilR1
Mon Feb 3rd, 2003, 01:25 PM
Count me and the R1 in. :bananna:

If anyone is "bikeless," I should have the old Viffer (Custom 87 VFR700 Interceptor) completed by then. :idea:

As long as there's no wheelies, stoppies, or stunts performed by the rider, I'd consider a lend for the parade. :up: I've spent too much (believe me way too much) time on getting this dinosaur back together to have it munched. :roll:

Burnouts are fine...It's getting new tires this summer anyway! :fire:

~Barn~
Mon Feb 3rd, 2003, 01:49 PM
Count me and the R1 in. :bananna:

If anyone is "bikeless," I should have the old Viffer (Custom 87 VFR700 Interceptor) completed by then. :idea:

As long as there's no wheelies, stoppies, or stunts performed by the rider, I'd consider a lend for the parade. :up: I've spent too much (believe me way too much) time on getting this dinosaur back together to have it munched. :roll:

Burnouts are fine...It's getting new tires this summer anyway! :fire:

I'd totally twist the Viffer, Mr. Rocketman!! And if behaving is the only catch, consider me an AlterBoy for the day! =)

DrEvilR1
Mon Feb 3rd, 2003, 02:17 PM
Barn,

We've never formally met, but from what I hear, I should be afraid...VERY afraid :bs:

Yea, my friend, no stoppies...IV'E SEEN THE FILM :lol:

No problem... It needs some TLC between now and then to include a paint job. It just got a new composite body, tank, and a custom solo one piece tail section and exhaust.

You'll probably get the same questions I did when I first got it like, "WTF is that thing?", and "They made sportbikes back then?"

Paint, tune, lube, turn signals, and a thorough wash and she'll be roadworthy...at least enough to parade-ride without grenading :mwave: :lol:

Hit me back on E-mail when you gat a chance. BTW, what city do you reside in?

See ya,

-Mark

Anonymous
Fri Feb 7th, 2003, 04:05 PM
If you're interested, and if you haven't already done so
Please send me your email address so I can build a mailing list & forward details as they become available.

So far we have about 20 people that have expressed an interest. :up:

Send your name & email address to CoSportbikeClub@hotmail.com with a subject of "Parade" (or something like that).

Thanks

haywood jablome
Fri Feb 7th, 2003, 05:12 PM
You got mine spidy right?

Anonymous
Tue Feb 11th, 2003, 08:00 PM
You got mine spidy right?
Yeah, I got yours Chad.

Duc'nnit
Tue Feb 18th, 2003, 06:26 AM
Hey Spidey,

So what is the gig for this year? Do we ride in formation? Triple file, quad file? Do we carry banners between the bikes and hope we dont ditch on local TV?? :o :D I have never participated, but would like to know a little about the past events.
I wonder if my boss <John Elway>, would mind if we used the Crush's Cheerleader squad.... :idea: :D they could parade down the streets with us and we could give them umbrella's for when we are stopped!! :D 8)

Chris

Anonymous
Tue Feb 18th, 2003, 10:16 AM
Well, last year Spidey carried the banner on his bike (he has it rigged up with these poles that go between his legs or something... :shock: ) but if he's wheelieing down the street this year that could get messy. Not sure how to handle that.

As for formation, I think we tried that last year. It worked very briefly but everyone was goofing around so it seemed safer to spread out. However we tightened up once the TV cameras came into view.

Cheerleaders, huh... :twisted:

Anonymous
Tue Feb 18th, 2003, 01:46 PM
I think we were 3-up at the beginning, but spread out when we got to the cameras, more like 4 or 5 up.

I'm actually looking for a volunteer to carry the banner. The rig I've got to hold it rests between the mirrors and fairing, and is held in place by some cord. The tubes are PVC and aren't very heavy. Of course, whoever carries this must be at the front of the procession. :D Here's a picture to give you an idea (click on the thumbnail to enlarge):
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page18-Parade/tn/Parade6.jpg (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page18-Parade/Parade6.jpg)
Chris, if you're serious about the Crush's Chearleaders, then they could carry the banner, right? :idea:

I don't know if there will be any wheelieing (I suppose only if it's safe to do so - last year there weren't many places where we could have, except maybe on the final stretch before the cameras - but we would have had to pass the groups in front on either side in order to do so). I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Duc'nnit
Tue Feb 18th, 2003, 06:28 PM
Lets not get the hopes up, but I will see what I can do....I have to find a connection between us and the Crush.... :D

Chris

Anonymous
Thu Feb 27th, 2003, 11:01 AM
So, uh ... where and when are we meeting up for this? I assume the staging point will be at or near the same place as last year (when you know for sure, put a map up on how to get there from all sides of town since a couple people had issues with inner-city navigation last time), but are we meeting up at a starbucks or something beforehand?

Might I suggest we NOT meet up at the one on 6th/lincoln, while convenient I guess there is another one across the street and basically out of view where people may mistakenly show up. We could even meet up at The Market (15th/Larimer St - right by the Auraria Campus), it's bike friendly there and the coffee is better. :)

Anonymous
Thu Feb 27th, 2003, 11:15 AM
Actually, it's a completely different route from last year - starting from Coors Field. The staging area is in the Coors Field parking lot - that's where we'll ultimately be meeting. There currently aren't any plans to meet up beforehand and ride to the staging area together. Feel free to plan this.

I'll be emailing the details about the staging area shortly (I'm not sure if I've received all of them yet, I'll have to double check).

Anonymous
Thu Feb 27th, 2003, 11:24 AM
Ok, then the Market's definitely a good place to meet, since it's a scant few blocks down from CF. (Ok maybe a little more, but it's still real close)

I'd say anyone who wants to meet before going to the staging area, meet there a half hour beforehand to get down with the latte. Get your coffee on. Drink the shizzle, my nizzle. Err, sumthin... :roll: :)

I'll wait for more info from you on when we're actually staging up for this thing.

Oh, I got $5 on the first person who can blow their tire up from burnouts mid-parade... :D

Anonymous
Thu Feb 27th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Oh, I got $5 on the first person who can blow their tire up from burnouts mid-parade... :DOh? And who might that be? Or are you offering $5 to the first person to do it?!?

Ralph, I got an idea - if the reporter jumps on the back of your bike again, and you REALLY want to do a burnout with her on it, we'll just get someone else to go head-to-head with you so you can do head-to-head burnouts - there'd be less chance of the reporter getting whiplash again! :lol:

haywood jablome
Thu Feb 27th, 2003, 12:50 PM
So where might the meeting place be this year? Downtown? Outskirts? Im comming from Aurora at tower and Hampdon, anyone wana meet somewhere around there?

Anonymous
Thu Feb 27th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Oh, I got $5 on the first person who can blow their tire up from burnouts mid-parade... :DOh? And who might that be? Or are you offering $5 to the first person to do it?!?

Yep! $5 to the first person to pop their tire in the parade from a burnout. $5 and a beverage to anyone who does it while they're on TV... :D

Ralph, I got an idea - if the reporter jumps on the back of your bike again, and you REALLY want to do a burnout with her on it, we'll just get someone else to go head-to-head with you so you can do head-to-head burnouts - there'd be less chance of the reporter getting whiplash again! :lol:

SWEET!!! bwahahahaha :twisted:

Where's that cheerleader team when you need 'em... :idea:

Anonymous
Thu Feb 27th, 2003, 02:55 PM
So where might the meeting place be this year? Downtown? Outskirts? Im comming from Aurora at tower and Hampdon, anyone wana meet somewhere around there?

I think everyone can navigate to someplace more central prolly, but if you want to meet some people out in BFE go for it. :D

The Market is downtown at 15th/Larimer. I.e. right by Pepsi Center. I assume you know where Coors Field is by now...

DrEvilR1
Fri Feb 28th, 2003, 06:15 PM
I'm one of the BFE'ers. :shock: I'm in Parker and wouldn't mind riding in w/ anyone in the area. Travelling North on Parker Road, I'd hit Aurora, eventually.

If anyones interested in meeting up & then riding to 15/Market. Let me know. I'm always up for caffeine. :coffee:

...$5.00 and a beer? for a new $160.00 tire? :lol:

Anonymous
Fri Feb 28th, 2003, 11:51 PM
...$5.00 and a beer? for a new $160.00 tire? :lol:

I didn't say it was a fair trade ... but after cracked clutch plates, blown starters, dead batteries, and siezed brakes, not to mention the wanton disrespect of many rear tires at last year's parade, I just figured I'd toss out a friendly wager since someone's gonna break something anyway. The temptation to stunt to thousands of people and a TV crew can be overwhelming... :D At least this way you get $5 and beer more than you would have anyway. :lol:

Duc'nnit
Sat Mar 1st, 2003, 05:55 AM
If anyone in the South wants to meet up at the Starbucks and then proceed downtown let me know. If a group is formed from this we will come up with a time and maybe breakfast before hand.

Chris :idea:

Duc'nnit
Mon Mar 3rd, 2003, 07:05 PM
Hey Spidey,

Do we have a good head count yet? :? Again, for the "Wheelie Poppers", I will play the caboose and bring up the rear, <shovel, bucket and all for sweeping up parts>. Aint no way I am going to get stupid on local TV.... :lol:

Chris :guns:

Hoopty
Tue Mar 4th, 2003, 07:14 AM
So I guess no one cares if we do wheelies/stoppies/burnout's? :D I'd love to do some stuff for the cameras, as long as I don't find myself getting a ticket for it! :o

Anonymous
Tue Mar 4th, 2003, 12:19 PM
There are 22 people "confirmed" (which means we still have room for a few more :D ).
I just got the details about the parade - due to the new location and times, we have a later assembly time than last year :up:
We are in the Third Division, and our Assembly time at the staging area is 10:00 AM
There are more specific details that I will be emailing to everyone that's expressed an interest.

If you've been thinking about attending but haven't committed yet (because you thought it might be too early or too cold), this later staging time is great news. Of course, if it turns out to be icy or snowing (really bad) the morning of the parade, we might only have Dyscofool to represent us! :shock: :lol:

If you're interested and haven't already done so, please email me at CoSportbikeClub@hotmail.com with a subject of "Parade". This will allow me to email you our division number and more details. Here are the people who have expressed an interest, but have yet to email me:
- Gigglestick
- Foxfire
- Hozerking
- Feeder

Anonymous
Tue Mar 4th, 2003, 01:00 PM
So I guess no one cares if we do wheelies/stoppies/burnout's? :D I'd love to do some stuff for the cameras, as long as I don't find myself getting a ticket for it! :o

Nah, the cops don't mind and the crowd loves it. Just be careful!

However ... once you leave the end of the parade, you're on street laws again - I ended last year and was turning down 11th doing something I prolly should not have and a DPD officer didn't give me a friendly look about it... :D

Hoopty
Tue Mar 4th, 2003, 02:06 PM
Oh yeah baby, nuttin' like free stunt time on public roads in front of crowds. Spidey, Hanna- you guys ready for the "wheelie boot-camp" yet? :D It's always cooler when there's more than one stunter going off... :D

surfinspacegirl
Tue Mar 4th, 2003, 02:57 PM
Oh yeah baby, nuttin' like free stunt time on public roads in front of crowds. Spidey, Hanna- you guys ready for the "wheelie boot-camp" yet? :D It's always cooler when there's more than one stunter going off... :D

Soooo ready :D - but I'll be in Telluride Thu-Sun, so no time to practice...I guess I'll just ride with the banner, smile sweetly and just do a burnout or two.... :angel:

But next year..... :twisted: :lol:

IQ
Tue Mar 4th, 2003, 06:02 PM
sooooo...how many people you got signed up for this gig? Weather permitting (meaning not snowing) I'm down. Is it the 15th?

Dysco
Tue Mar 4th, 2003, 06:50 PM
Hmmmm, burnouts... I think I might be able to get a really good shower of sparks going on a manhole cover... Trouble is the damage- I can dig holes in asphalt with my shznat. :o I might have to bust out with a "Loud Tires Save Lives" T-shirt.

Oh yeah- what if it does snow? Is anyone else still going? ...'cause you know I'll be there. Any contingency plan?

DrEvilR1
Tue Mar 4th, 2003, 07:57 PM
Hey, Dysco...got some spiked ice tires I can slap on the R1 if it snows? :lol:

I promise not to run over any of the Brownie Troops :shock:

Seriously, if the snow is present, I'll watch Dyscofool from the comfort of my couch, sipping hot coffee :coffee: , and bulldogs asleep at my feet.

Anonymous
Tue Mar 4th, 2003, 11:45 PM
sooooo...how many people you got signed up for this gig? Weather permitting (meaning not snowing) I'm down. Is it the 15th?Hey IQ,
So far we've got about 27 people - 28 with you! :D
I'll add you to the list and email you the details next week.

BubbaGimp
Thu Mar 6th, 2003, 01:55 PM
I sent in my email, it will be my first group outing so I'll finally get to meet some of you.

Anonymous
Sat Mar 8th, 2003, 06:40 PM
The weather is looking great for this thing so far! A lot can change between now and then, but it's supposed to be in the 60's on Saturday ... sweet! :up: (In the 70's Friday!)

Why yes, I think I will ride in all week. :D

Edit: Sunny all week, with a high of 75 on Friday now and 70 on Saturday for the parade! Awesome! The low will only be 40 and as soon as the sun comes out it will warm up, so I'd imagine by the time 10am rolls around it'll be nice and toasty.

Is anyone driving down to the staging area? It would be cool to maybe ride in a warm jacket for the trip to Coors Field, but ditch the gear for the parade itself in someone's car or bike trailer.

Anonymous
Mon Mar 10th, 2003, 12:44 PM
I sent in my email, it will be my first group outing so I'll finally get to meet some of you.Sorry I messed up on the date and you have to work this Saturday. :cry:

Duc'nnit
Mon Mar 10th, 2003, 06:41 PM
Soooooo, the parade is Sunday???? :? I did look on the ol calendar after the question arose.

Chris

brandon
Mon Mar 10th, 2003, 07:13 PM
I'll still be able to make it. Sounds like it should be fun-- though I'll stay in the back to avoid getting in the way of all you icy hot stuntaz. :)

- Brandon

Anonymous
Mon Mar 10th, 2003, 09:45 PM
Soooooo, the parade is Sunday???? :? I did look on the ol calendar after the question arose.

Chris

Saturday. The calendar was wrong... You should have received an updated email from Bob with that change, as well as some maps and general info.

Anonymous
Mon Mar 10th, 2003, 09:56 PM
I'll still be able to make it. Sounds like it should be fun-- though I'll stay in the back to avoid getting in the way of all you icy hot stuntaz. :)

- Brandon

Awwwww shit, you don' wanna step to dis, beee-hotch! Muhahahahahaha
http://www.5280tech.com/~rforsythe/images/Icy_Hot_Stuntaz.jpg
:lol:

DrEvilR1
Mon Mar 10th, 2003, 10:18 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop/audio/lord.jpg

brandon
Mon Mar 10th, 2003, 11:01 PM
Awwwww shit, you don' wanna step to dis, beee-hotch! Muhahahahahaha
:lol:

:lol: Nice. :) I wonder if they have any naawwwwwzzzzzzzz.

I'd chip in $5 myself to anyone wheeling on camera, well, that is, on WB2 or whoever is covering the parade.. not just your mom's camera or something. ;)

- Brandon

Anonymous
Tue Mar 11th, 2003, 12:15 AM
In case anyone else missed it...
The Parade is on SATURDAY, NOT Sunday!!!

I messed up. :oops: Sorry!

Hoopty
Tue Mar 11th, 2003, 07:57 AM
I'd chip in $5 myself to anyone wheeling on camera

- Brandon

Woohoo, I'm gonna be $5 richer! I'll definately bust one if I see a camera, hopefully there'll be enough room ahead of me for a nice one... :D

IQ
Tue Mar 11th, 2003, 08:12 AM
I can't go on Saturday, I have to work until 12!! SHITE, SHITE, SHITE!

DrEvilR1
Tue Mar 11th, 2003, 08:54 AM
http://www.wiggaz.com/photos/ck.jpg

Whaddup beyotch? I just polished the frame on my bling-bling 1000. I'll be there...shizzle my nizzle...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hoopty
Tue Mar 11th, 2003, 09:14 AM
Whassup my whigga? :lol:

DrEvilR1
Tue Mar 11th, 2003, 09:36 AM
http://www.wiggaz.com/photos/young.jpg

...Zup, Hoopty? You be dere? I'll have my bling on, ballin' wit my homies... :lol:

Hoopty
Tue Mar 11th, 2003, 09:43 AM
LOL The other day Big J and I were riding and I saw this older S-10 dropped etc with a license plate of "BLING". LMFAO! :lol:

Vance
Tue Mar 11th, 2003, 09:56 AM
No bling bling from this whitebread.

I just wanted to interject that I would be honored to ride with the CSC at the parade if you need me.

I noticed IQ dropped out - but you still might have a surplus of riders.

If you do find the need for a man in and on black (sorry - won't wear green) - as stated - I'd be honored to ride in support of the organization.

Vance

Anonymous
Tue Mar 11th, 2003, 10:34 AM
I noticed IQ dropped out - but you still might have a surplus of riders.

If you do find the need for a man in and on black (sorry - won't wear green) - as stated - I'd be honored to ride in support of the organization.Vance,
You're #3 on my standby list. I originally overbooked us, and we've had a few cancellations, but with the weathre forecast looking as good as it does, I'm expecting close to a 100% turnout.

All hope is not lost yet, though - I'm still waiting to hear back from a few people. I should be able to let you know by Thursday.

Vance
Tue Mar 11th, 2003, 02:12 PM
Sounds like a plan sir.
I shall wait with eager anticipation of word. If not - no worries. I'll just go for a nice long ride!
8)

Duc'nnit
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 06:26 AM
Man, digitalcity.com/denver/, is talking about 150,000 peeps flocking to this thing! :o I'm keeping my tinted visor down the whole time, to many old girlfriends will probably be in one spot!!!!! :roll: :lol:

Chris

Anonymous
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 09:51 AM
Vance,
You're #3 on my standby list. I originally overbooked us, and we've had a few cancellations, but with the weathre forecast looking as good as it does, I'm expecting close to a 100% turnout.

All hope is not lost yet, though - I'm still waiting to hear back from a few people. I should be able to let you know by Thursday.Vance,
You're in. Those people I was waiting to hear back from never got back to me. I'll email you the details shortly.

Anonymous
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 11:05 AM
Here is the list of participants as it currently stands. If your name is on this list and you can't make it, please let me know ASAP, ''cuz we still have a few people on a waiting list. Thanks.

1. Spiderman
2. rforsythe
3. gixxerjarhead
4. Dyscofool
5. MileHighGSXR
6. hoopty
7. surfinspacegirl
8. Chris Coston
9. Barn
10. DrEvilR1
11. Marcus Doyle
12. David Campbell
13. Larry Cadwell
14. Floyd Wilcox
15. S56GSXR1000
16. *B*
17. Paul Bruns
18. Brandon Harper
19. IQ
20. Monica
21. Andrew
22. Joe
23. Jason Menzor
24. Wil929
25. Paul Anderson
26. Ken Perron
27. Cheyni Webster
28. Tim Takala
29. Barbara
30. Jim Vance

Vance
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 11:07 AM
WOOOOOOOO
FREAKING
HOOOOOOOOO

I will be polished and ready to ride... slowly... in procession.

Vance

Anonymous
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 11:20 AM
Hey spidey, tell Will to charge up his battery this time... :lol:

Should I pack jumper cables just in case? :shock: :P

Anonymous
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 02:18 PM
Hey spidey, tell Will to charge up his battery this time... :lol:

Should I pack jumper cables just in case? :shock: :P :lol: The Will on the list is a different Will from last year (he had a 900RR).

Anonymous
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 02:30 PM
To everybody that's participating...

BRING WATER!!!!!!

It is going to be a long slow procession, and you will eventually get thirsty. Bring water, Gatorade or whatever you like to re-hydrate yourself with.

surfinspacegirl
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 02:38 PM
Hey, is anyone driving a truck down to the staging area (with bike on back, obviously)? It'd be good if we could leave jackets etc. in it while we're parading..... :idea:

apologies if I'm repeating, but I didn't see an answer to this earlier..

Hoopty
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 02:45 PM
Hey, isn't your house close to downtown? :D

Anonymous
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 03:00 PM
Hey, is anyone driving a truck down to the staging area (with bike on back, obviously)? It'd be good if we could leave jackets etc. in it while we're parading..... :idea: I'm planning on trucking my bike to the parade, and was thinking the same thing. If I do in fact bring my truck, people are more than welcome to throw their stuff in it for safekeeping.

Anonymous
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 05:03 PM
Hey, is anyone driving a truck down to the staging area (with bike on back, obviously)? It'd be good if we could leave jackets etc. in it while we're parading..... :idea: I'm planning on trucking my bike to the parade, and was thinking the same thing. If I do in fact bring my truck, people are more than welcome to throw their stuff in it for safekeeping.

So is that a confirmation on the gear storage, red leader?

And when did you get a truck? Last time I checked, a couple months ago you were looking for one to haul the spidermobile to the shop in... :D

Duc'nnit
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 05:07 PM
:idea: Hey, let's do a prestage ride tomorrow night!!! :idea: We'll get everyone who is participating together around 8ish, and run the route say at about 50mph! :D Then we can determine who places where.... :lol:

Chris

Anonymous
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 05:37 PM
:idea: Hey, let's do a prestage ride tomorrow night!!! :idea: We'll get everyone who is participating together around 8ish, and run the route say at about 50mph! :D Then we can determine who places where.... :lol:

Chris

Parade Qualifying Laps? hahahaha sweet! :up: :D

surfinspacegirl
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 07:25 PM
Hey, isn't your house close to downtown? :D

Nah, I'm not biting :P

Anonymous
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 08:08 PM
And when did you get a truck? Last time I checked, a couple months ago you were looking for one to haul the spidermobile to the shop in... :DI got me a pickemup truck on February 1st. I found a good deal on a '97 Dodge Dakota. 85K miles, V6, 4x4, auto, air, pretty much fully loaded, w/bed liner & topper for $8000. :D

Anonymous
Thu Mar 13th, 2003, 08:35 PM
And when did you get a truck? Last time I checked, a couple months ago you were looking for one to haul the spidermobile to the shop in... :DI got me a pickemup truck on February 1st. I found a good deal on a '97 Dodge Dakota. 85K miles, V6, 4x4, auto, air, pretty much fully loaded, w/bed liner & topper for $8000. :D

Ohhhh that's right. The one I didn't see at the ladies gear night. :D

brandon
Fri Mar 14th, 2003, 12:35 AM
Hey, is anyone driving a truck down to the staging area (with bike on back, obviously)? It'd be good if we could leave jackets etc. in it while we're parading..... :idea:

Dumb question perhaps, but do you guys normally wear much gear during the parade? I guess I've seen too many nasty pictures on other message boards of mangled limbs, etc, from even low speed crashes, so I always wear gear unless I'm just riding around the parking lot or something. I figured I'd be sporting my normal minimum.. light riding jacket, gloves, and lid.

I also have a hydrated backpack which I was thinking of taking... and a boombox to throw on my shoulders to blast some Fat Boys. Okay.. so I'm kidding about the boombox.. ;)

- Brandon

Anonymous
Fri Mar 14th, 2003, 01:00 AM
Well, first things first...

Brandon, this is one of the *only* times you will ever see me say this, because I am a gear whore. However I'm not planning anything exotic except gloves and sunglasses, and a funky hat. I would be surprised if you left first gear more than once during this whole deal. If your bike is torquey like mine you might shift into 2nd just to give the throttle control a break, but it's your call. Last year if I recall correctly we had one or two people with lids on, but they removed them less than halfway through.

I guess you can always hang it off the bike if you need to, if you move *real* quick at one of the spots where the parade will likely stop for a sec.

Now, onto other issues... :x Perhaps I won't be bringing my digital camcorder to this thing after all! For the life of me I cannot find the charging cord for this thing and the battery doesn't have enough charge to last 15 min right now. It's a little disconcerting since I always keep my video/camera gear in one place, and I have literally ripped my house/garage/basement apart looking for it. Plus I remember seeing it a month ago... Now I have a huge mess and nothing to show for it.

So either someone else needs to bring one, or I need to borrow a charging adapter that will fit a Sony digital camcorder (mine is model TRV-103) Friday afternoon sometime. :evil: Or if someone has one (or two) of those infolithium batteries ('bout 1"x3") they can bring saturday all charged up, that'll work too.

Duc'nnit
Fri Mar 14th, 2003, 06:35 AM
Sweet.....suntan lotion, shirts, hats.........anyone want to BBQ after the parade let me know. With my bike, my seat will be cooking anything and everything.....arse included. :roll:

Chris

Duc'nnit
Fri Mar 14th, 2003, 07:06 AM
OOOOOOOKAY, after reading the Post's article on the parade I think it is safe to assume that they are going to put us between the "Klingon Club" and Jimmy Buffet's "Parrot Head Association". Not even a mention of us... :guns:

Chris

Dysco
Fri Mar 14th, 2003, 08:30 AM
You mean I could have marched with the Parrotheads??? sonofa...

BTW- I'll be going with "normals" downtown. They will be holding my stuff :D See youse guys at the start. Any word yet on steel plates along the route? Those Klingons better have eye protection.

Anonymous
Fri Mar 14th, 2003, 08:54 AM
Dumb question perhaps, but do you guys normally wear much gear during the parade?Brandon, actually, that's a really good question - I'm sure a lot of people are asking the same thing. Like Ralph said, it's pretty slow going (stop and go), so it's not such a big deal - I didn't wear my helmet last year (and I'm probably a bigger gear whore than Ralph is). I did wear my jacket (without the liner) & gloves, but they got to be too warm after a while and eventually come off (this year I'm bringing my summer gloves). As far as helmets are concerned, I just checked the TV Coverage video (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/videos/ParadeTVCoverage.mpg) we got from last year's parade, and of the 7 bikes, there were only 3 helmets worn, and 2 were by passengers.

Or if someone has one (or two) of those infolithium batteries ('bout 1"x3") they can bring saturday all charged up, that'll work too.Ralph, I have an older ('98 ) Sony camcorder with 2 infolithium batteries (2 hour & 4 hour). I'll get you the model #'s later today to see if they'll work.

Vance
Fri Mar 14th, 2003, 08:54 AM
Klingons??

Hang on - should I come with my Bat'leth strapped to my back?

I'll kick some geek butt if they mess with us or even oogle our rides the wrong way! I took second place at the MileHiCon bat'leth compeition in October! I can hold my own! :lol:

Anonymous
Fri Mar 14th, 2003, 09:39 AM
Klingons??

Hang on - should I come with my Bat'leth strapped to my back?

I'll kick some geek butt if they mess with us or even oogle our rides the wrong way! I took second place at the MileHiCon bat'leth compeition in October! I can hold my own! :lol:

We now return to our regularly scheduled non-geek thread... :D :lol:

haywood jablome
Fri Mar 14th, 2003, 10:57 AM
I am sooo fuggin pissed i can not go AGAIN!!!! Everyone bitches about war but they all love there freedom!!!!! Fuggin tree huggers

Jmetz
Fri Mar 14th, 2003, 11:40 AM
I'll be driving down as Barnaby will be riding my bike. So anyone is welcome to store stuff in my vehicle.

DrEvilR1
Fri Mar 14th, 2003, 05:17 PM
JMetz...I'll take either you or Spidey up on it.

I was gonna travel light (no tank bag), but now I can bring my water, etc.

Thanks!!! It's very much appreciated.

BTW, is it gonna be a friigin nightmare to get to the staging area? How much time shoudl we alot ourselves to get there and be ready?

Thanks!

Dysco
Sat Mar 15th, 2003, 05:54 PM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dyscofool/pictures/bandh.jpg

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dyscofool/pictures/bandrider.jpg

Hey Barbara- the pic of my passenger ummm, didn't show up on the camera. Keep tryin' :D A friend took some pics of us so I'll post one on here soon for Jmetz. Email me for larger versions- like if you want a pic of that Tbird in the background there...

Vance
Sun Mar 16th, 2003, 03:31 PM
Where's the traffic? The reports? Highs, the lows, the reports of scortched inner thighs???

Well as for myself - sunburn, dehydration, deep fried reproductive organs, and gut wrenching hunger aside - I had a freaking blast!

It was nice to have met all of you who made it out and be permitted to ride with you.

I'm excited to see all the pics that came from the event. I have a few myself thanks to the surprise presence at the parade... and since it was probably my favorite moment (just barely ahead of another I won't mention here) of the entire event - I'll post one for fun:

http://www.jamesvance.com/Vance_and_Angelica_at_StPatty_Parade2003.jpg

That - for reference - would be my 3 year old daughter Angelica who ran out to see me as we rounded the turn by Union Station.

Thanks again all. I look forward to riding with you as much as possilbe in the near future.

Vance

Duc'nnit
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 05:14 AM
It was good to finally meet you too Vance, more riding is mandatory this year. For the most part everyone seemed to have a good time once we got rolling. :)

Chris

Hoopty
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 06:48 AM
So where's the rest of the pictures? :D

DrEvilR1
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 08:01 AM
OK, so WB2 decided to stop broadcasting before we got on the air...big deal!

I had a great time meeting a bunch of "new to me" people. I'm looking forward to this season when we can ride faster than 7mph! :lol:

BlueDevil
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 08:29 AM
Nice job all. I didnt get to participate but many people were very impressed. I understand there was a few rollin stoppies that made for some ooooooo's and ahhhhhhh's. Im sad I couldnt go.

Vance
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 08:32 AM
DrEvil - you made it to 7? :o Dammit. I suddenly feel cheated. :lol:

Hoopty
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 08:59 AM
I understand there was a few rollin stoppies that made for some ooooooo's and ahhhhhhh's.

Damn, where was I when all of this was taking place? :lol: By about halfway thru the parade the SV was stalling everytime I got the rear off the ground, but it was all much fun. I got a kick out of pulling wheelies thru intersections with all kinds of cops watching. :D

BlueDevil
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 09:46 AM
DAMN!!! I cant tell U how bad I would love to have rode a nice wheelie in front of some Popo's. I learned to get the R1 up at approx 10 mph (Throttle only). Just right for a parade situation. :D

Hoopty
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 10:08 AM
Unfortunately room was VERY limited so we were forced to do real short wheelies/stoppies. We were riding 3-deep and the road wasn't blocked off well, so there were always people standing right there... :o We just had to stop and let some room accumulate in front of us so we could do a quick wheelie/stoppie combo. :D It was a nice feeling though busting out in front of the cops though. :D

Anonymous
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 10:43 AM
It was great to finally meet a lot of you I had not seen before! The stuntfest was cool too. :up:

Next year we gotta ride two deep so there is more room to mess around... plus we can take up even more room that way. :D

Jmetz
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 10:47 AM
A big thanks to all of you! My kids had a blast thanks to Mike and Barbara!
It was good to meet you all (the ones I hadn't yet) and was a great time. :D Looking forward to more riding and hanging out in the near future.:cheers:

Thanks again all for making my kids feel like part of the crew. ;)

Anonymous
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 10:54 AM
It was good to meet you all (the ones I hadn't yet) and was a great time. :D Looking forward to more riding and hanging out in the near future.:cheers:

So how did your bike get home anyway? you can't tell me you let barn twist the gixx after a pitcher of irish black tea... :lol:

Anonymous
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 11:20 AM

So how did your bike get home anyway? you can't tell me you let barn twist the gixx after a pitcher of irish black tea... :lol:
Barn didn't drink the whole pitcher himself, but he did pay for it :lol:

BTW Ralph, your burger arrived about 30 seconds after you left - it was delicious! :D

Hoopty
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 11:27 AM
Next year we gotta ride two deep so there is more room to mess around... plus we can take up even more room that way. :D

I'm all for that! :D Spidey, did your lady-friend get some good footage? :D

Anonymous
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 12:41 PM
BTW Ralph, your burger arrived about 30 seconds after you left - it was delicious! :D

Yeah I got your message... :roll: Still tho, 45 minutes for an f'in burger is ridiculous. Would have probably taken her another 15 to put it in a box! ;)

I may need your power cord (we won't know how the vid turned out unless I can find mine or borrow that one), I'll let you know. gonna do some more digging around and see if I can make it appear.

Anonymous
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 04:21 PM
I may need your power cord (we won't know how the vid turned out unless I can find mine or borrow that one), I'll let you know. gonna do some more digging around and see if I can make it appear.No prob - lemme know. Maybe we could get a few people together and watch it at someone's house. I know both Tania & I would like to see it.

DrEvilR1
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 10:03 PM
Keep us informed. I, for one, would love to see it! We have some room at my house. Not a BIG screen, but a 36"...:roll:

brandon
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 10:30 PM
It was good to put some faces to the people on this board. Other than the long wait, it was a blast. I wanted to stick around to grab some grub, but couldn't wait any longer and decided to go pick some up on my own. I didn't eat breakfast so I was starving. :)

For those of you that dropped out during the parade and didn't show back up, I hope everything turned out okay! I never was quite sure.. the girl on the SV dumped her bike? (sorry.. I didn't meet you so I don't know your name.)

Anyhow, if anyone has a bunch of photos from the event and doesn't have a place to put them, let me know, and can put them on my photo gallery for you to share.

Apparently the only people that remembered to actually decorate/dress for St. Patricks Day were the women in the group. Good thinking! :)

brandon
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 10:35 PM
Yeah I got your message... :roll: Still tho, 45 minutes for an f'in burger is ridiculous. Would have probably taken her another 15 to put it in a box! ;)

I may need your power cord (we won't know how the vid turned out unless I can find mine or borrow that one), I'll let you know. gonna do some more digging around and see if I can make it appear.

If you don't have any luck in finding it, depending on what type of plug it has into the camcorder, you can probably pick-up a universal one at Radio Shack for $10-15 in which the voltage and plugs are interchangeable which is something nice to have around.

Anonymous
Mon Mar 17th, 2003, 10:40 PM
If you don't have any luck in finding it, depending on what type of plug it has into the camcorder, you can probably pick-up a universal one at Radio Shack for $10-15 in which the voltage and plugs are interchangeable which is something nice to have around.

Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately Sony has done a nice job of making a very non-universal (i.e. expensive) connector. go sony. :roll:

I know that cord is around here somewhere, I just haven't destroyed my place enough to locate it yet apparently.

Bob, let's get together. We can pick out some of the choicier moments in the video (and whoever else wants to watch it), then I'll borrow your cable for a little while and edit it into something consumable for the site.

Joe
Tue Mar 18th, 2003, 04:28 AM
I wanted to thank Bob for organizing the entire Parade, as well all the other crap he does for the club. Getting all these bikes in one place must be like herding cats. You rock Bob!

p.s. DyscoFool, wow, even I am contemplating not riding to work today. What am I saying? Of course I am going to go sliding, uh I mean riding, my male pride won't have it any other way! Good luck!! Keep the studded sides down!!

Dysco
Tue Mar 18th, 2003, 04:55 AM
Good luck to you, too, Joe. Us Tough Guys gotta carry the torch for all things manly... and stupid :D

Vance
Tue Mar 18th, 2003, 08:55 AM
Hey Bob,

Massivnie blagodarnost za zamachatalni raz!!!

That said again... perhaps you can clarify something for me. How was the placement in the parade procession of the CSC determined? First come first servered?

If so - might I recommend RSVP'ing immediately for next year? Being 2004 --- you will likley be looking at an even larger mass participating --- mostly political candidates.... State, county, local, even presidential candidate representatives will likely be there clogging up the procession. Hell - I theoretically would be one of them if it wasn't for the fact I'd be more inclined to ride.

I'm just saying - if there's a way to get into Row 1 instead of Row 3 - it might be prudent to see what can be done. Earlier visiblity means better visibility to the public (I heard someone tell me over 1/2 the crowd was gone by the time we were finally moving). AND we have the argument on our side that we sure as hell have a more attractive group of people among us than those Hog riders... we should be in front of them AT LEAST.

ALSO... I don't know if you'd be interested - but some other good PR for the club might be Western Welcome Week down in Littleton. It has turned into a fairly large attendance event annually. Just a thought.

Vance

Anonymous
Tue Mar 18th, 2003, 10:09 AM
How was the placement in the parade procession of the CSC determined? First come first servered?
I'm not entirely sure. It may very well be. If that's the case, when I get the letter for next year's parade, I'll turn right around and mail it in along with the check.

I did speak to the parade comittee chairperson, and made mention of it being a rather early staging time last year (we were in the 1st division, and had an 8 am staging time, with earlier pre-staging meetings - ie: 6:30 at Starbucks - at 30 degrees F - which hurt our turnout). She may have taken that comment as meaning I wanted us to appear later in the parade - not sure - I'll check with her, though, and make sure it doesn't happen again. Since the parade started later this year, we could have afforded to be in an earlier division.

It definately sucked not being on TV (I taped the parade), and seeing the crowds that were there while the TV was covering it, it's obvious that more than 1/2 of them left by the time we got going.

Can you PM me with more info about the Western Welcome Week in Littleton? Thanks.

Hoopty
Tue Mar 18th, 2003, 10:17 AM
Thanks again Bob for setting all of it up! :up:

I'm also interested in watching the video when you guys pick a time/place. :D

DucBloke
Fri Mar 21st, 2003, 03:35 PM
Had a great time, but burnt to a crisp.

Sorry I didn't stick around after the parade. I went to Erico and road the 999. What a fantastic bike!!!!!! Anyone have a spare $18K???

Vance
Mon Mar 24th, 2003, 01:24 PM
When ARE we going to see all the pics that were taken from that day???

I'm excited to see what all came out... and maybe get some vid-clips posted too if time/space on the hosting server permits.

Vance

Anonymous
Mon Mar 24th, 2003, 01:50 PM

I'm excited to see what all came out... and maybe get some vid-clips posted too if time/space on the hosting server permits.

Vance

I dunno about the pics, I didn't take any. As for the video, I am the hosting server :D so there will be space. I still cannot locate the power adapter for my camcorder, so I'll have to borrow Bob's to actually get the video onto my computer. I think we were gonna sit down beforehand tho and watch it. The past week has kinda put a damper on travel plans, ya know? :)

Anonymous
Mon Mar 24th, 2003, 02:00 PM

Vance
I dunno about the pics, I didn't take any. As for the video, I am the hosting server :D so there will be space. I still cannot locate the power adapter for my camcorder, so I'll have to borrow Bob's to actually get the video onto my computer. I think we were gonna sit down beforehand tho and watch it. The past week has kinda put a damper on travel plans, ya know? :)
I have a few photos from before the parade, but they're not uploaded to the website yet. I think MileHighGSXR took a bunch. I was going to wait for him to give me the CD with them. I guess with the storm last week, a lot of things got put on hold. I'll post here when the pictures are up on the website.

Ralph, lemme know when you want to get together and review the tape.

Vance
Tue Mar 25th, 2003, 09:01 AM
Yeah I guess that snow did sort of get in the way of a lot of stuff last week.

Well - I do look forward to seeing all the pics captured that day... and if the opportunity permits - to scope out the vid.

Vance

foxfire
Wed Apr 9th, 2003, 02:16 AM
Hey I did get some shots off that are pretty cool, but I missed all the trick stuff cause I was draged away. I see what I can do about getting them to Bob.
Foxfire :P

Vance
Mon May 5th, 2003, 09:09 AM
BUMP

Have any pics or vid been processed for posting yet?
Not that I'm antsy or anything... but looking outside my window - there's only a 1ft x 1ft square patch of snow remaining from the blizzard down here... and that's only there because it's in perpetual shade.

Hell - if its a matter of getting actual photos scanned it - I'll volunteer to do it and burn it to a CD and get it to Spiderman or whoever can post them.

Vance

Anonymous
Mon May 5th, 2003, 10:17 AM
The main holdup was that I lost the power adapter to my camcorder. Bob and I watched the tape and I have his adapter now, so I'm in the process of editing the video down to something presentable and shorter.

Patience, young padewan. :D

MR2FAST
Wed May 21st, 2003, 11:27 AM
:guns: When are we going to see these pics and video Ralphy boy??? :?

Just thought I would ask too, cause I know your not work'n!!

Anonymous
Wed May 21st, 2003, 12:42 PM
I don't have the pics. Video forthcoming shortly.

And what'choo talkin bout willis? I KNOW you ain't workin! :321: :D

Anonymous
Wed May 21st, 2003, 12:59 PM
I have the pics (at least the ones from my camera & Jim's). I was waiting for the video, and if anybody else had photos.

Foxfire, can you get them to me?

Vance/Dyscofool, do you have any more besides the ones you posted here?

MR2FAST
Wed May 21st, 2003, 02:14 PM
I don't have the pics. Video forthcoming shortly.

And what'choo talkin bout willis? I KNOW you ain't workin! :321: :D

Shiznit, and you know dis!
I am just a paper push'n monkey with motorcycle's on the brain! I should have ridd'n my scooter to work this morning!! I feel like I'm trapped in the office when it's beautiful outside... Oh, how I miss the good times of .COM life, just taking off in the middle of the day and doing a 360 burnout in the middle of the street with my MR2... Then getting into a renal car and burning the friggn tires off the damn thing... Anyway back to real life, sorry for the memories! (Ralph knows what I'm talk'n 'bout)

Anonymous
Wed May 21st, 2003, 03:14 PM
yeah I miss that rental car... :lol: *sigh* good times... :( :D

Dysco
Thu May 22nd, 2003, 12:02 AM
I posted what pics I had- Forgot my good flash card that day... DOH!

Anonymous
Thu Aug 14th, 2003, 08:58 AM
Pic's are here (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/index.html) (finally).

We're still waiting on the video... Ralph? :lol: :P

Harry Biker
Tue Aug 26th, 2003, 07:04 AM
Speaking of pics....nice choice 8/25 for pic of the week!

Anonymous
Tue Aug 26th, 2003, 12:31 PM
Speaking of pics....nice choice 8/25 for pic of the week!A big "Thank You" to Vance for submitting it!

Click here (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/misc/photoweek.html) to see the photo of the week.