PDA

View Full Version : My long weekend...

Bertha
Wed Mar 28th, 2007, 04:58 PM
http://denvercs.net/moab-slickrock.jpg

Saturday we played in the hills by Grand Junction
Sunday we played over in Rabbit Valley
Monday and Tuesday we played in the big petrified sand box of Moab.

Moab = http://denvercs.net/fuck-yeah.gif

King Nothing
Wed Mar 28th, 2007, 05:02 PM
I went to a funeral in Yakima, Washington.

R1chie
Wed Mar 28th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Looks like you had fun. Riding on a huge rock the stretches for hundreds of miles is something every dirtbiker should experience. I am still going in May, been out on the motocross track and got some of my speed back, think I should have no problem out there. Glad you had good weather, it is a little early and weather can be iffy sometimes.

It looks like you rode the slick rock trail, with your experience did you feel a first year rider could do it?(you have had your bike a year to 1.5 years right?) Were there any of the steep stuff you were afraid of and would not do? Did you do poison spider?

Bertha
Wed Mar 28th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Looks like you had fun. Riding on a huge rock the stretches for hundreds of miles is something every dirtbiker should experience. I am still going in May, been out on the motocross track and got some of my speed back, think I should have no problem out there. Glad you had good weather, it is a little early and weather can be iffy sometimes.

It looks like you rode the slick rock trail, with your experience did you feel a first year rider could do it?(you have had your bike a year to 1.5 years right?) Were there any of the steep stuff you were afraid of and would not do? Did you do poison spider?

Yeah only one hard part and that's on the way to where the loop starts, and even then I could have just used the 4x4 road to go around it but what's the fun in that. We also did parts of Fins n things leaving from camp site E, riding up the huge rock is awesome! Power wheelies are fun at the top :) On Tuesday we did some of porcupine rim trail, THAT was a total blast! Can't wait to get back in like 4 weeks to take down all of the rim trail.

~Barn~
Wed Mar 28th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Go play in traffic.

j/k there Josh. Nice picture.
:D

Nick_Ninja
Wed Mar 28th, 2007, 09:32 PM
Didn't you stay at that Polygamist colony while you were there? :lol:

Feathered upstart!
Wed Mar 28th, 2007, 11:05 PM
:banghead: Thanks for the invite....

Hoopty
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 01:05 AM
:imwithstupid:

AshliRider44
Thu Mar 29th, 2007, 08:07 AM
:imwithstupid:

:imwithstupid: Dick.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Mar 30th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Nice pic josh...i'm jealous!!!

(( LO LO ))
Fri Mar 30th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Looks like a great time Bertha. When can I come out and play in the dirt with you all?

Hoopty
Fri Mar 30th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Whenever you climb out of your hole :lol:

Bueller
Fri Mar 30th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Bertha is a homo and will get no invites from me,:doublefinger: I couldn't have gone anyway but thanks for asking.

Hoopty
Fri Mar 30th, 2007, 07:42 PM
What he says

Bertha
Sat Mar 31st, 2007, 11:09 AM
Well bitches... I'm going again April 13-15th :) So there's your invite! PM me or Hoopty for details..

Hoopty
Sat Mar 31st, 2007, 05:03 PM
:D This is gonna rock.
Kim/Dean, Lurch, Ray-Ray, Bueller, Alan/Suki, LoLo??? Where you bitches at??? Let's go hit the dirt!!! I'll be bringing the 14x16 tent with stove in case it gets cold at night. :D

Lurch
Sat Mar 31st, 2007, 06:57 PM
PM sent to Bertha.

AshliRider44
Sat Mar 31st, 2007, 07:44 PM
F Yeah!! :) I can't wait to go ride and use the new tent!! :yay: Just try not to hurt me too bad k guys? :puppy:

Ray-Ray
Sat Mar 31st, 2007, 09:03 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: I have an upgrade that Friday night!! I can't make it!! If you guys need places to ride there let me know!! :hump:

Moab KICKS ASS!!

Bertha
Sat Mar 31st, 2007, 09:18 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: I have an upgrade that Friday night!! I can't make it!! If you guys need places to ride there let me know!! :hump:

Moab KICKS ASS!!

Push it out a week! :P And yes please let us know where to ride.

Lurch
Sat Mar 31st, 2007, 09:35 PM
Newt just talked to Hoopty. I'm in and I know a bunch of places to ride and camp so we should be set. I'm going to check on a few things and figure out what else is going on out there that weekend.

Now I need to go out to the shed to make a few noise makers.

Lurch

Hoopty
Sat Mar 31st, 2007, 10:12 PM
Push it out a week! :P And yes please let us know where to ride.

Dude, I just talked to Ashli and she was saying the same thing. :idea: Lurch, can you make it the week after instead? Works fine with us. Bueller, anyone? :lol:

Bertha
Sun Apr 1st, 2007, 12:06 AM
Aye...

New date...

April 20th - 22nd

PM Hoopty or me if you want info.

Bertha
Sun Apr 1st, 2007, 01:03 AM
Arg bike NEEDS some work. All but ONE of my valves are in spec, and that one is RIGHT on the line of being out of spec. :( Gonna have to shim the valves. But that means a valve job is right around the corner :(

Lurch
Sun Apr 1st, 2007, 09:46 AM
I thought you guys are the Air Fence bitches isn't there a MRA school that weekend? I was planning on working the school. Also I need to schedule my daughters birthday so is this weekend for sure?

Lurch

Ray-Ray
Sun Apr 1st, 2007, 09:49 AM
Yep! We have a MRA school on the 20th.......

FZRguy
Sun Apr 1st, 2007, 12:10 PM
No valve problems with my dirt bike. :)

Bertha
Sun Apr 1st, 2007, 12:12 PM
shit... Don't think Dave saw that... I'll get ahold of him and ask.

FZRguy
Sun Apr 1st, 2007, 12:23 PM
Depending on dates, I may try and make this trip.

Bueller
Sun Apr 1st, 2007, 04:17 PM
If a date gets set, I'll know better.

Kim-n-Dean
Sun Apr 1st, 2007, 05:25 PM
Damn!! And we got all excited when I saw it got switched to the 20th.

we won't be able to make the 13th...

Feathered upstart!
Sun Apr 1st, 2007, 06:26 PM
Bertha here...

Dave broke his leg today.

So.... If WE as a group can get a clue on a date... We can set it. So as of right now I have NO IDEA. So if Kim and Dean and Bueller and Lurch want to go the 20th I'd be down.

So tell me whats up so Lurch can figure things out too.

Lurch
Sun Apr 1st, 2007, 07:24 PM
Bertha here...

Dave broke his leg today.

So.... If WE as a group can get a clue on a date... We can set it. So as of right now I have NO IDEA. So if Kim and Dean and Bueller and Lurch want to go the 20th I'd be down.

So tell me whats up so Lurch can figure things out too.

Dave as in Hoopty? Never mind just saw the other post. So what effing weekend is it going to be. I can go either I just need to know ASAP. Since Hooptys out are we still going to camp or do we need rooms. I don't have shit for camping except stuff to cook with and sleep on.

Lurch

Kim-n-Dean
Sun Apr 1st, 2007, 08:33 PM
Since Hooptys out are we still going to camp or do we need rooms. I don't have shit for camping except stuff to cook with and sleep on.

LurchWe've tried camping out there and went right into Moab and got a room. After the drive and eatin' dirt all day ridin', we're all about a shitter and a shower. We'll camp, though, if that's the deal...

Bertha
Mon Apr 2nd, 2007, 02:05 AM
Well had a little fun tonight...

http://denvercs.net/motor/IMG_0708.JPG

http://denvercs.net/motor/IMG_0702.JPG

http://denvercs.net/motor/IMG_0703.JPG

http://denvercs.net/motor/IMG_0719.JPG

http://denvercs.net/motor/IMG_0704.JPG

top end is going out to get the seats cut and put in some new valves and springs.

Kim-n-Dean
Mon Apr 2nd, 2007, 10:14 AM
Dave as in Hoopty? Never mind just saw the other post. So what effing weekend is it going to be. I can go either I just need to know ASAP. Since Hooptys out are we still going to camp or do we need rooms. I don't have shit for camping except stuff to cook with and sleep on.

LurchWe're pretty excited about Moab so, looks like Kim and I are going to head out around noon on the 19th. Hope all ya'll's can make it. We definitely don't wanna go by ourselves, but that date is the earliest we can get away.