PDA

View Full Version : TK

nuts4ninjas
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Where the heck are they? I drove down to where I was told but no such luck.

surfinspacegirl
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 11:37 AM
Where the heck are they? I drove down to where I was told but no such luck.

Call 720 904 9040 and ask Brian for directions. 8th & wyandot, opposite Denver Bumper which has a big metal horse sulpture on the roof.

Anonymous
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 11:38 AM
8th and I-25.

They have a map on their website:

http://www.tk-motorsports.com/contact.htm

Even though you prolly were going there anyway, tell 'em TEAM SKINNY sent ya! :D

surfinspacegirl
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 11:41 AM
8th and I-25.

They have a map on their website:

http://www.tk-motorsports.com/contact.htm

Even though you prolly were going there anyway, tell 'em TEAM SKINNY sent ya! :D

No, tell 'em TEAM BOOGIE sent ya ! :lol:

nuts4ninjas
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 11:43 AM
I'll just tell em Red Hand Racing, team skinny & boogie all sent me.

Anonymous
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Oooh, sponsor wars... :twisted: :lol:

nuts4ninjas
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 12:04 PM
I bought a RedHand bike last week and those guys have been over the top with helping me put this thing back to street legal/getting parts for me, etc

surfinspacegirl
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 01:51 PM
I bought a RedHand bike last week and those guys have been over the top with helping me but this thing back to street legal/getting parts for me, etc

Did you buy David's bike, or Roy's? Those guys really look after their kit, you shouldn't have any issues :D

nuts4ninjas
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 01:57 PM
I bought Ryans but Roy & Dave, mostly Roy cause it's his house/garage have been helping me since day one. Those guys kickass as far as I'm concerned so I'd like to help them out anyway I could.

surfinspacegirl
Mon Apr 26th, 2004, 02:00 PM
I bought Ryans but Roy & Dave, mostly Roy cause it's his house/garage have been helping me since day one. Those guys kickass as far as I'm concerned so I'd like to help them out anyway I could.

Roy's a good friend of mine. He's good people :D I worked pretty closely with Dave and Roy getting the MRA booth together for the Int'l Motorcycle Show last December, we had a ton of fun.

JohnWu
Tue Apr 27th, 2004, 07:55 AM
Yeah I went with Scotty one night over there to help him set the bike back up. Those two guys are awesome. Very welcoming! Sharing beer, tools and wisdom gets two thumbs up in my book!

nuts4ninjas
Wed Apr 28th, 2004, 08:29 AM
yupper