PDA

View Full Version : TK Motorsports ~

Raptor
Mon Apr 2nd, 2007, 05:49 PM
Bike came due for the 500 mile service ('03 SuperHawk) and after a lot of thought and research, decided to pass on the dealership service and leave it to TK instead. I could not be happier with my choice. Better, faster, price much better than expected and more thorough. Mike, among other great folks, actually listened to my questions and answered patiently and clearly, both on the phone and in person. I never felt hurried or rushed in the slightest. They gave me a ton of very helpful general info and tips pertaining to my bike/set-up etc. which I thought was awesome. I got a comprehensive check list with stats and data of all that was serviced / adjusted for warranty purposes. Even got a freakin CSC discount! Can't beat that wit a baseball bat! They will without a doubt, be getting my future business.

I couldn't find one single thing to complain about if I tried so for that, thanks a ton TK!

For the record, I've not had any problems with the dealership I purchased from either. Just wanted to deal with a company that relies on it's technical performance to stay in business instead of a large showroom and new bike sales.

G.

DevilsTonic
Mon Apr 2nd, 2007, 07:27 PM
+1 Faster (TK) is great. I've had my bike in there twice in one week for minor adjustments, they rock the hizzy! Great people down there!