PDA

View Full Version : After First Aid Class Ride

rideco
Tue Apr 3rd, 2007, 01:14 PM
All,
I have no clue how many people are going to the First Aid Class posted on this thread http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11885 But I think it would be fun to take a ride afterwards. Anyone else interested?? I know the original thread said something about a ride but figured I would start this one to see if we can make some solid plans....
mike

rybo
Tue Apr 3rd, 2007, 01:15 PM
Don't forget that it's Fay Myers open house that day and to come by and visit the R2SL booth!

pilot
Tue Apr 3rd, 2007, 01:44 PM
Would enjoy the ride but the bike is in for work. Dang, I need to get my GS750 back on the road.

jbnwc
Tue Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:09 PM
I believe the Fay Myer open house is the following weekend(Apr. 14). Also, the ride I'm planning for after the meeting and lunch is up 46, around 119 and back down 6 to Morrison. It's short, but from there, people can go out again or head home if they need to. I just hope that 46 isn't too sandy and that the weather is warm enough.

RYBO - will R2SL have sheets that we can use for $$ donors who aren't tech-savy? I have a lot of people who are donating checks and I want an easy way to keep track of it all like in past years.

rideco
Tue Apr 3rd, 2007, 02:35 PM
the ride I'm planning for after the meeting and lunch is up 46, around 119 and back down 6 to Morrison. It's short, but from there, people can go out again or head home if they need to. I just hope that 46 isn't too sandy and that the weather is warm enough.

That route is fine with me....
mike