PDA

View Full Version : New meeting spot for Sunday rides?

pixel 6
Tue Apr 3rd, 2007, 08:14 PM
Hi all, just wanted to invite you to start and end your Sunday rides at our new coffee shop called Angie's Place in Edgewater. It's at 25th and Sheridan across from Sloans Lake.

Here's an article that was recently published.

http://denver.yourhub.com/Edgewater/Stories/News/About-Town/Story~287390.aspx

So we would love to see you guys and gals out here for some fresh coffee and pastries before we go on our weekend rides. Plenty of bike parking in front of the shop, and of course we (Krista aka "Caution girl rider" and Donovan aka "pixel 6") will be taking the day off to join the rides!!!

=)

See you soon!!!

cdbouncer
Wed Apr 4th, 2007, 09:48 AM
That's right in my hood! I'll definately have to check it out...'specially since it's open 24 hrs!!! whohooo for coffee!

pixel 6
Wed Apr 4th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Great!

But hold tight! We're not quite ready for 24 hour business yet. We will look at doing the 24 hour bit in a few months as the weather gets better, and there's a bit more late night foot traffic.

In the mean time, we're open from 7am-9pm Monday-Friday, and 7am-12midnight on Saturday & Sunday.

With the occasional late night here and there if we're caught up in a game of scrabble.

OK, well on that note then, who's down for meeting up there this Sunday? It might even be good to get a group together here for coffee, and then leave here as a group to head to another one of the meeting spots such as the Morrison Conoco.

Let us know!

- Pixel -

-=LiQuiD=-
Wed Apr 4th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Donovan and Krista were kind enuf to invite me over before the place even opened for some drinks. It's a great place to hang at. Good luck guys! ERiC

N1KSS1KS1x
Tue Apr 10th, 2007, 10:20 PM
I'll have to check this spot out then ha

elf
Fri Apr 13th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Pixel 6,
I drove by Angie's Place in the cage today. Looks good! But where can one park? It gets pretty crowded down there. Street parking is at a premium, and I don't know if I feel comfortable leaving my bike in the lot on the corner. Any suggestions? Sidewalk?

JustSomeDude
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 05:29 PM
I live downtown - this sounds like a perfect place to stop and meet up for some coffee and danish before cruising on down to the Morrison Conoco!

cdbouncer
Tue Apr 17th, 2007, 08:49 AM
I also scoped out the place. I was wondering the same thing. I know that before 9am the street is actually pretty empty but in the afternoon, evening (maybe after a ride) there really isn't much space....unless, of course, there's a spot I'm not aware of :)

Pixel 6,
I drove by Angie's Place in the cage today. Looks good! But where can one park? It gets pretty crowded down there. Street parking is at a premium, and I don't know if I feel comfortable leaving my bike in the lot on the corner. Any suggestions? Sidewalk?

JustSomeDude
Tue Apr 17th, 2007, 09:41 AM
You guys got donuts and whatnot up there?

pixel 6
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Head down the alley next to the shop, and around back. There's a big cinder block wall that closes in our back patio area. You have to go over a bit of gravel to get onto the back patio, but from there the entire section is concrete, and from a "out of sight - out of mind" viewpoint, where the parking is in the back you can not see the bikes from the road. We leave the back door open, so just walk on in!

- Pixel -

pixel 6
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 07:41 PM
You guys got donuts and whatnot up there?

Trust me... Order the Ultimate Brownie. =)

No donuts, but we have cinnamon rolls, muffins, and sometimes sticky buns. =P

We have a decent food menu as well, so check it out!

- Miss MotoGP -

Super-zHero
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Whaat, last summer a DJ and now coffe shop king!! Congats! Ill stop in sometime soon and say hi. Who's Angie??

Badhabit
Tue May 1st, 2007, 06:25 PM
Very nice coffee shop and bike friendly to boot. Keep posting up the rides and I'll make it whenever I can.