PDA

View Full Version : '07 R2SL Hotel Motel Holiday Innn

Suki
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 10:33 AM
So, i know this is kinda last minute but at first i wasn't going to go but then i decided, you know what? frack it, i love me an 8 hour drive for a good cause!

So what hotels, motels, whatever are nearby the track, who's staying where and what are the costs averaging?

Sully
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Frito's TePee & Tent Inn

Suki
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 10:37 AM
lol, dont worry i'll be sneaking in his dorm room when its after curfew fo sho!

he and his boss are riding in it and probably staying at the track in the boss's RV or something. I still have vivid memories of when alan raced, waking up early in the AM to get to the track, all the loud noises, granted i was still drunk from the night before but i'd rather be able to sleep in past 5am and get ready at my own pace. :D

AshliRider44
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Gonna be really hard to find a hotel room now Suki! Theres only like four in the whole city of Toloola or whatever the F!

Suki
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 10:41 AM
AHHH WTF! maybe some nice mormons will open their doors like Jesus Christ says to do!

konichd
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 10:43 AM
I'm staying at the Best Western. RYBO, Sully, Tania, Shortcake, and others are staying there. However, its full now! :)

You an Alan can sleep in the bathtub for 60 a night though.

Sully
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 10:46 AM
:hump:... Pillow fight !!!

Suki
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 10:50 AM
ohh bathtub lovin!

rforsythe
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 10:56 AM
There's a new Holiday Inn in Tooele now, you can try there. Some of us are staying at the Hampton Inn which is also the Amerisuites or something (same owner and parking lot). To my knowledge those are the only ones in Tooele. Stay in town if you can, a 30min drive to Salt Lake every night would suck.

Sully
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 11:02 AM
she will be going there every night anyway - for church that is..

Banshee
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 11:13 AM
I've got a room at the Best Western as well. I think they gave me a 2-bed room, since that was all that was left.

Of course, I don't know about sharing the room with some strange chic I've never met before... I might wake up missing a kidney.

Anyhow... You're more than welcome to it if you need it, I probably won't be there much anyways.

What days are you planning on being there? I won't show up until Friday night, so if you're there earlier in the week I can probably get them to at least extend the room for those days and you'll have it to yourself.

Sully
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 11:15 AM
She is strange... how much are kidneys going for on the black market these days anyway ? muahahahahahah

jbnwc
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 11:33 AM
I'm staying at Super 8 by the SLC airport. They had rooms last I checked. Price is right at $65. I stayed further away last year and it wasn't too bad making the drive each way, especially if you leave your bike at the track.

Suki
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 11:37 AM
I've got a room at the Best Western as well. I think they gave me a 2-bed room, since that was all that was left.

Of course, I don't know about sharing the room with some strange chic I've never met before... I might wake up missing a kidney.

Anyhow... You're more than welcome to it if you need it, I probably won't be there much anyways.

What days are you planning on being there? I won't show up until Friday night, so if you're there earlier in the week I can probably get them to at least extend the room for those days and you'll have it to yourself.

lol, i'm only crazy on even and odd numbered days!

i'm not sure on the dates just yet, but i'm thinking that it'll be from friday to sunday.

I just booked/reserved a room at the American Inn, or something, for now unless i can find a cheaper rate.

How far is the airport from the track? i'd much rather pay the $65/night rather than the $109/night that they're charging.

rforsythe
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 12:02 PM
The airport is a 30min drive from the track.

Sully
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 12:07 PM
She'll be "chillin' at the Holiday Inn"... :music:

Suki
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 12:50 PM
werd, Cat and I are going to show dem wassup! lol

Cat118!
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 01:22 PM
werd, Cat and I are going to show dem wassup! lol

:eyebrows:

me gonna get drunk and molest Suki..... and Sully..... and Mel....... and Ashli........

Suki
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 01:27 PM
lol, since we'll just be across the street anyways! WHOOT!

Filo
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 01:54 PM
So where are Suki & Sully & Mel & Ashliiiii staying? I might as well meet those of you I haven't met yet out in Utah. Denver is too far to drive, but Utah isn't.

Let the stalking begin.

Suki
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 01:58 PM
apparently on the same corner!

but mel said she wont go... someone should tell her to bunk with us!!!

rybo
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Mel....

I have space for one more bike.....

Suki
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 02:10 PM
DO IT MEL!!!!! i'll ride the TL for you, hell i'll even ride the 600!

Sully
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 02:26 PM
So where are Suki & Sully & Mel & Ashliiiii staying? I might as well meet those of you I haven't met yet out in Utah. Denver is too far to drive, but Utah isn't.

Let the stalking begin.

You Tard :slap:.. I met you at 2nd Creek.. and I even saw you at the R2SL meeting (it was two meetings ago)...

Filo
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 02:37 PM
You Tard :slap:.. I met you at 2nd Creek.. and I even saw you at the R2SL meeting (it was two meetings ago)...

Oops. I tend to :drink:I guess. Oh, and of course I "know" Mel. And I've met Ashli at TK once. I guess it is just Suki I will be stalking then.

konichd
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 02:41 PM
You bringing your sister Suki? :)

Sully
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 02:42 PM
:idea: DK wants someone to stalk him :D

Mel
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 02:43 PM
:lol: meet you Filo? But I don't even like you! :lol:
Actually, as much as I would love to go, I just had surgery and will not be able to ride the bikes for a few more weeks.

Sully
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 02:45 PM
R2SL is in a few more weeks... like almost a month :D

Still probably wouldn't chance it.. you need to heal up ! :)

Suki
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 02:50 PM
DUDE! you can still go without riding any bikes! i'm not going to be riding any bikes.

Just go out there and be a bike whore with me and cat! :lol:

Sully
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Yea.. there will be HOT motorcycling men all over the place....:hump: Rawwrrrrrr....

(shhhh don't tell my boyfriend)

Suki
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 03:02 PM
i'm so glad i dont have a boyfriend anymore!

:lol:

(shhh dont tell my fiance`)

Mel
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 03:12 PM
:lol: I'm married...so where do I find these sexy guys you speak of? :lol:

Suki
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 03:14 PM
since i am now just one step closer to becoming a desperate housewife myself, i'd say that you can find these men EVERYWHERE! especially at a race track, hello?!?!?!?!

come on mel, do it for ol times sake, i'll even wear a wife beater just for you! :lol: :boobies:

Mel
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 03:15 PM
since i am now just one step closer to becoming a desperate housewife myself, i'd say that you can find these men EVERYWHERE! especially at a race track, hello?!?!?!?!

come on mel, do it for ol times sake, i'll even wear a wife beater just for you! :lol: :boobies:

Are we gonna get drunk and have a pillow fight again? :lol: Will the room have a Jaccuzi?

Suki
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 03:17 PM
did we have a pillow fight? lol, and just think this time Alan wont be sleeping with us so we can stay up all night and do crazy things that women do when their men aren't with them! like pillow fights and stuff. :lol:

Sully
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Those Sexy HOT men seem to turn up just as soon are your single days are over... wtf is up with that ??? :wtf:

Cat118!
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 04:39 PM

Let the stalking begin.

Why you no list me:cry:

Cat118!
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Those Sexy HOT men seem to turn up just as soon are your single days are over... wtf is up with that ??? :wtf:

Werd!!! :scream1:

wait are not single now? ??

sprtbkbabe
Thu Apr 5th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Ok, since I'm the single biznatch staying at Best Western (Yeah! in Utah! Bring on the BYU Morman boyz!!!), I'll straight up pimp for my gals, financeed, hooked-up already, married/shackled...

whatevvvah

what's the going price for pimpage these days? :mrt:

Suki
Fri Apr 6th, 2007, 08:41 AM

Werd!!! :scream1:

wait are not single now? ??

hooooooo, wait a minute times two! Sully, are you not single???

konichd
Fri Apr 6th, 2007, 08:53 AM
:yes: when the lights go off in my room every girl is single. :)

rforsythe
Fri Apr 6th, 2007, 10:00 PM
:yes: when the lights go off in my room every girl is single. :)

Including your hand! :shock:

Archangel
Mon Apr 9th, 2007, 11:02 AM
If you're coming down without a bike you can always rent one. http://www.utahsportbikerental.com/ has a garage on site and will be running specials for our event. Definately something to look into, Chris (owner) is a pretty cool guy.

Secondly, I will be commuting all 4 days from near downtown SLC. If you don't mind showing up early and leaving late I could give a few people a lift to/from the track.

Suki
Mon Apr 9th, 2007, 11:41 AM
is that just for use on the track or can you rent those to tool around town on?

rybo
Mon Apr 9th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Looks like tooling around town is an option....

Suki
Mon Apr 9th, 2007, 12:57 PM
excellent... muah!

lol, wait a minute, my bike will already be out there!

friscokidd
Mon Apr 9th, 2007, 04:05 PM
there will be no stalking of the suki....lol

thats my job ;)

Suki
Mon Apr 9th, 2007, 04:24 PM
this is your job: :hump:
i expect you to fulfill your duties tonight, no breaks are allowed and you will have to provide your own sack lunch. :D

Archangel
Mon Apr 9th, 2007, 09:18 PM
is that just for use on the track or can you rent those to tool around town on?

Both... A track prepped bike cost more, but he rents them to zip around town on as well... If anyone is interested just give him a call.

rybo
Mon Apr 9th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Warren,

Any idea what the R2SL discount is? I've got someone who may be interested

Archangel
Mon Apr 9th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Warren,

Any idea what the R2SL discount is? I've got someone who may be interested

I believe he's renting by the session... For example, normally to rent a bike for a full track day is $375 (I think). So I think he was doing something like $125 for one session, $240 for two Sessions and $350 for a full day. I'm not positive on these prices though, but it's a rough estimate.

He can probably also work out riding one session on multiple days, or riding lots of sessions all days. Give him a call and work something out. He has all the major 600cc bikes R6 GSXR, CBR, etc... I think they're all 2006 or newer.

Cat118!
Tue Apr 10th, 2007, 03:19 PM
NEKKID PILLOW FIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!

Suki
Tue Apr 10th, 2007, 03:28 PM
where'd that come from?

welp cat looks like it's just you and me, all alone in the darkness of the Utah nights, with two queen beds...

i'm bringin alan's gun! :guns:

Mel
Tue Apr 10th, 2007, 03:36 PM
I'm still on the fence....but with the thought of nekkid pillow fights.... :lol:

Suki
Tue Apr 10th, 2007, 03:38 PM
and large guns!!!!!

come one mel! the three of us girls, all alone, in the mormon state.. ohh the families we can corrupt and the marriages we could destroy! come on!

Cat118!
Tue Apr 10th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Mel!!!!
Come on!!!
Or else never again shall kiss dem boobies!!:scream1:

hehehe

friscokidd
Tue Apr 10th, 2007, 04:20 PM
and the marriages we could destroy!

oh really...

we are not even married yet and you want to DESTROY IT ALREADY!!??!!?!?:scream1:

Suki
Tue Apr 10th, 2007, 04:23 PM
oh really...

we are not even married yet and you want to DESTROY IT ALREADY!!??!!?!?:scream1:

doh!

not our sacred soon to be marriage my love muffin, my poopsy bear, the love of my life, my frito pie!

i would never do such a thing! :angel:

Filo
Tue Apr 10th, 2007, 04:31 PM
I'm still on the fence....but with the thought of nekkid pillow fights.... :lol:

NEKKID PILLOW FIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!

Mel, you have to go. How else am I gonna stalk you? And Cat, I will stalk you too, if you wish. I am an equal opportunity stalker. But you are going to have to do the nekkid pillow fights early - I have to be in bed by 10:00.