PDA

View Full Version : VDR Hare Scramble

Buddau
Wed Apr 11th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Bueller got me hooked on these.
Who's going to the VDR H/S? It's April 22nd. It's a fun race, you should do it before it's gone.
I am, and my 12 year old is going to be in his 1st ever organized race!
GO DARC Racing!

Bertha
Wed Apr 11th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Ahh I'll be in Moab / Green River UT that day. Riding the dirty of course!

Bueller
Wed Apr 11th, 2007, 04:08 PM
I've got a Supermoto race that day, have fun and be careful of roostage.

Khalid 171
Wed Apr 11th, 2007, 11:25 PM
I am thinking about running the quad class if I can get out there and get some time on my quad before hand. I haven't been on it since the end of last summer so I really don't want to just jump on it for the first time in a while do run a Hare Scramble. Hopefully this weekend will be nice though. :up:

BlueDevil
Thu Apr 12th, 2007, 06:47 AM
Ill be out there routing you on Rich!!!!! Kick some dirt rider a$$ !!!!

jenners319617
Thu Apr 12th, 2007, 09:46 AM
ow owww! I'll also be coming out with Dion to cheer you on! I've never seen a dirt race before, should be interesting!

Good luck to you and Nick!

Buddau
Thu Apr 12th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Hey Khalid, That's the same excuse I used befroe I tired the H/S.
It's a fun race. I learned a lot about riding in dirt in my 1st H/S.
I'm glad my team mates are coming out to watch me get beat up.
Bueller, don't forget your chest protector, or don't you need those in sumo. Good luck Bueller.

Khalid 171
Thu Apr 12th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Thats true about the excuse. I heard they are a lot of fun. I probably will do it especially since its the last one they are having. What time do you guys usually show up to check in?

Buddau
Thu Apr 12th, 2007, 09:27 PM
I am told the adult racer's sign up starts at 8 AM. The adults race starts at 11.
The kids sign up starts at 11, and their race starts after the adult's race ends. That will be about 1 pm.
I am expecting to get there around 8 am.
I don't know what time the quads race is.

Khalid 171
Sat Apr 14th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Sounds good. I think the quad class is later on, but probably still need to register at the same time.

Buddau
Mon Apr 23rd, 2007, 03:50 PM
I made it! I completed the H/S the entiore 2 hours! 9 laps. My lap times were a minute quicker this time also.
Nik, my 12 year old, also rode his 1st race and held up against the 2 smokers very well. His bike was misfiring the entire race, his choke was on! :banghead:
I'll have pictures up soon.
Go DARC Racing!