PDA

View Full Version : What events are here close to the Springs

a11gunner
Thu Apr 29th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Hey, new to riding looking for some trips just to get better on my bike. Plus wouldn't mind to see more of Colorado. Let me know when some good events are coming

Nick_Ninja
Thu Apr 29th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Hey, new to riding looking for some trips just to get better on my bike. Plus wouldn't mind to see more of Colorado. Let me know when some good events are coming

MRA races in Pueblo this weekend. 8)

http://www.mra-racing.org/

a11gunner
Thu Apr 29th, 2004, 09:29 PM
can you give me more details about this weekend, price, time, ect..
Thanks man

Bertha
Thu Apr 29th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Saturday is free.. Racing starts at like 13:00 I think...

Sunday it's like 15$ Racing starts at 10:45..

It's the first race of the year so there should be some bikes flying... and not in a good way :( But entertaining none the less

NineTwoFour
Thu Apr 29th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Well, Saturday is free admission. Starting after lunch, noonish I believe, we will have the endurance races. Then after those races, there are some Super Motard races. Just seeing these would be worth the drive down.

Then starting Sunday morning is the practice sessions and a few races... then after lunch there are a TON of different classes. Admission is $15 on Sunday I believe.

Follow the link above and you will find ALL kinds of information. :up:

Zmonster
Sat May 8th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Shoot me an email. Im new to the springs area, and always looking for a riding partner. Are you in Carson?

a11gunner
Sat May 8th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Looking at riding today, if you want. Yes, I'm at Ft. Carson. Just post another reply if you want to ride, email me, or give me a call 579-1487.

Zmonster
Sat May 8th, 2004, 11:01 AM
I need your email addy. Todays not good. I got the bike apart for jet kit and exhaust. Plus the mother in law flew over for mom's day. Wife planed a all weekend outing :( Anytime after Tuesday would be better. Sorry to get your hopes up for today. I rode out to Hartel, just past woodland park last tuesday. Good riding up in that area. About 175 miles round trip, I took HWY 24 the whole way. Ive only been in Carson since January, but Ive spent the last 3 months in School up in Kentucky. Just got back a Few weeks ago. Im on leave right now till the 14th. I'll keep your number, and give you a buzz when my plates less full. My number is 494-8259 my name is Casey

Later

a11gunner
Sat May 8th, 2004, 11:04 AM
My name is Matt, my email is a11gunner@yahoo.com. I'll be around, and hope to see you out there

Zmonster
Sat May 8th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Cool. My email addy is airgunner77@hotmail.com

See ya!

Zmonster
Sat May 8th, 2004, 11:34 AM
A11gunner you heading up to the AMA on the 23rd?

a11gunner
Sat May 8th, 2004, 11:54 AM
I want to, but I'll be in Kansas that weekend. Going to Ft. Leavenworth for a competition. But it should be a blast if you go