PDA

View Full Version : great ride today 15th

Bassil Duwaik
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Had a great time on the ride for those of you who rode. The gravel on the roads kept me on my toes but I think those couple of shots of tequila loosened me up on the ride.

Everything went smoothly with the exception of those of you who didn't want to ride back with me. Not sure if it's because of the teq or my tech. But for what it's worth we all observed all traffic laws until everyone bailed on moi.

Hope to see some pics of the ride

rider955i
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 03:55 PM
How many showed up?

konichd
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Probably @ 35-40 at the Conoco. The roads were in pretty tough shape though :(

DevilsTonic
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 05:23 PM
good ridin with you today DK.

Nick_Ninja
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Probably @ 35-40 at the Conoco. The roads were in pretty tough shape though :(

The roads were fine. Sand makes one hold their line :twisted: :D

Brizz
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Nice and Nick and company..It was real good to ride with some ppl who knew the rules..Chadwick, Konich..It was indeed a pleasure..Jeremy Thx for letting Chadwick borrow the 954...

N1KSS1KS1x
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Had a great time on the ride for those of you who rode. The gravel on the roads kept me on my toes but I think those couple of shots of tequila loosened me up on the ride.

Everything went smoothly with the exception of those of you who didn't want to ride back with me. Not sure if it's because of the teq or my tech. But for what it's worth we all observed all traffic laws until everyone bailed on moi.

Hope to see some pics of the ride

Dawg we went to gas up and you guys rolled right me just before 36 it was you and 4-5 other bikes. Sorry I didnt make it clear as to what was going on I thought you were gonna follow us to the gas station. Now I feel like an ass kinda. You make it home alright ??

rideco
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Yea no doubt good ride. I must have missed Nick and his dad pulled over so sorry if I left you. I thought ppl were in front of me but little did I know that was not the case until I waited in Boulder. Waited again for my bud Sean but I guess he took up left hand or some place following those r1's. I ended up just meeting him back at his house only to give him crap about how slow him and his 929 are ROFL!!
mike

rybo
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 07:18 PM
but I think those couple of shots of tequila loosened me up on the ride.

I sincerely hope you're kidding.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 07:41 PM
I sincerely hope you're kidding.

You know better than that Scott...

rforsythe
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 08:12 PM
...but I think those couple of shots of tequila loosened me up on the ride.

:shock: :wtf:

Might be kidding...

Ok maybe not...

Did you actually do a couple shots of tequila and go play on a bike? Or are you just trolling for replies again?

Nick_Ninja
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 08:13 PM
I had two beers with lunch and if that makes me a criminal so be it. :drink: :siesta:

Bueller
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 08:14 PM
:shock: :wtf:
Did you actually do a couple shots of tequila and go play on a bike? Or are you just trolling for replies again?
That's a no win answer there :lol:

crunch
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Holy crap, I can't believe I was finally allowed to sign in. I had a great time riding with you guys today, thanks for making the new guy feel welcome.
Mike

N1KSS1KS1x
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Nice meeting you Mike, We will have to do it again soon. Maybe Fri if the weather is nice if your free

rideco
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 09:38 PM
That's a no win answer there :lol:

:fire:

Bassil Duwaik
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 10:37 PM
god damn I'm tired...Just got back home from fedral. Didn't know that so many bikes went up there these days. And the chicks...I had to swat them away from me. For those of you who like to roll around that's the place to be. Don't think it's my cup of tea down there being that I can't really do what my bike is made to do. However,I did manage to get a few guys into the csc thingy.

N1KSS1KS1x
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 10:49 PM
that the sonic off 96th ?

Bassil Duwaik
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 11:09 PM
We were all up and down. No one place inparticular there we're some 60 of us and I got gobbled up in the swarm. I did meet a denver cop who was working security at the 7eleven who had an R6 and he's interested in csc so hopefully he'll link up.

N1KSS1KS1x
Sun Apr 15th, 2007, 11:21 PM
oh ok
I've seen some street races that meet up at that sonic.
60 huh, what kinda crowd

pilot
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 03:38 AM
I, for one, carry a small wet bar in my left saddle bag. I find it takes the edge of a dusty ride. That, and I try to ride with the alcoholics in the CSC so that when they get "thirsty" I can open up the bar and make a few bucks selling shots. Oh, the slot machine, is in the right bag--$5 minimum pulls.

rideco
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 07:37 AM
Holy crap, I can't believe I was finally allowed to sign in. I had a great time riding with you guys today, thanks for making the new guy feel welcome.
Mike

Nice to meet you as well mike..
mike

Nick_Ninja
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Nice and Nick and company..It was real good to ride with some ppl who knew the rules..Chadwick, Konich..It was indeed a pleasure..Jeremy Thx for letting Chadwick borrow the 954...

Chadwick was really good on the 954. He obeyed ALL the rules of the road. Jeremy ---- don't let him back on the damn thing until you replace that front tire :D.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 09:22 AM
Glad you guys enjoyed it and it all went well (in spite of "Criminal Jeff" :) ). Greetings from fucked-up Cleveland!

s_house
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Good ride. Good food. Good weather. Good people!

Nick_Ninja
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Glad you guys enjoyed it and it all went well (in spite of "Criminal Jeff" :) ). Greetings from fucked-up Cleveland!

I'll drink to that :twisted: Have fun in Cleveland :D

N1KSS1KS1x
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Good ride. Good food. Good weather. Good people!
yep good times good times

RocketJohn
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Any Pics?

crazycam31
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 01:36 PM
I think I saw a few of you guys leaving Lyons. I recognized Bassil's bike from the avatar. I was just on my way up hwy 7 and over to Ward and back to Boulder. Just wanted to go on a short ride, but I look forward to meeting more of you on some group rides.

devon
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Had fun too... but our group kept getting split up by cars (and U-hauls, strangely).

Bassil Duwaik
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 05:26 PM
I think I saw a few of you guys leaving Lyons. I recognized Bassil's bike from the avatar. I was just on my way up hwy 7 and over to Ward and back to Boulder. Just wanted to go on a short ride, but I look forward to meeting more of you on some group rides.

too bad you didn't tag along everyone had fun...well except for that poor soul of got pulled over by that rig in giplin county lol

flyingmonkey
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 06:02 PM
I would to thank all of you I had a great time. It was really good, great roads specially that fast, clean pavement road. First time here in Colorado cayons, I can't wait for the summer :)
Thanks Bassil for looking after me, I had a great time.

N1KSS1KS1x
Mon Apr 16th, 2007, 08:26 PM
^ Nice metting you man! Hella nice day ,sorry you had to leave early the best part was 7 into lyons it was really clean of sand. Your bike is really nice lookin and you ride hella smooth, could ya give me some pointers some time ?
Laters
Nik

denverbusa
Tue Apr 17th, 2007, 01:28 AM
I had a great time on Sunday. C.C. raceway was clean enough to let the bike clean its throat out and 7 was worth the trip up a sandy Peak to Peak to get there, so much so I split from the group after lunch and reversed the route. My spidey sense was working good enough to only get a flash from the Jeffco PoPo in his usual area about 4-5 miles North of Blackhawk.

I hope all the new group riders enjoyed the trip and that the pace was OK. Hope you all enjoyed the day as well and will come back for more rides this summer.

Where did the first group out of the station go on Sunday? We ran into a rider while filling up in Nederland that said the road up to Estes was solid sand and running water so we went down to Lyons at the T and found it to be perfectly clean.:hump:

Nick_Ninja
Tue Apr 17th, 2007, 06:28 PM
I had a great time on Sunday. C.C. raceway was clean enough to let the bike clean its throat out and 7 was worth the trip up a sandy Peak to Peak to get there, so much so I split from the group after lunch and reversed the route. My spidey sense was working good enough to only get a flash from the Jeffco PoPo in his usual area about 4-5 miles North of Blackhawk.

I hope all the new group riders enjoyed the trip and that the pace was OK. Hope you all enjoyed the day as well and will come back for more rides this summer.

Where did the first group out of the station go on Sunday? We ran into a rider while filling up in Nederland that said the road up to Estes was solid sand and running water so we went down to Lyons at the T and found it to be perfectly clean.:hump:

The first group B-lined it to Lyons and hit 7 westbound to Estes for lunch. Then did Devils Gulch -- BigT -- and Carter Lake.