PDA

View Full Version : www.simpsonraceproducts.com

Devaclis
Tue Apr 17th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Ordered helmet and shield. Sheild shipped was the incorrect one. Their website would not allow me to choose the shield size so I was under the assumption they would send the one that matched my helmet. Email sales and did not hear back. Finally got an email today. I am happy with their response. I am pleased with their level of customer service. I am bragging for them because I will deffinately deal with them again in the future :)

From Team Simpson:

"First let me apologize for not responding to your email sooner. I was on vacation on Friday and we don't work weekends. I have looked at your order and we are going to make sure there is a correction done on our web site so that this does not happen again. I will get the correct shield out to you by friday and send a call tag (ARS label) for you to put on the box that has the wrong shield. UPS will pick up and deliver the correct shield. Again I am sorry for any problems that we have caused you it was a problem with how are web site was put up. We hope to have it correct within 30 days. Of course this was of no way your fault and again I will make sure you have your shield by Friday 4-20."

Sortarican
Tue Apr 17th, 2007, 04:22 PM
BLOW ME!

rforsythe
Tue Apr 17th, 2007, 04:24 PM
BLOW ME!

What do you think Dana offered to do to get his shield?

Website error? :lol: I think not.

Sortarican
Tue Apr 17th, 2007, 05:21 PM
What do you think Dana offered to do to get his shield?

Website error? :lol: I think not.

Ahhh, he tried to say they e-mailed the "blow me" message unprevoked.
Now I see the truth is somewhere in between.