PDA

View Full Version : Co Springs Ride this weekend?

Banshee
Wed Apr 18th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Just wondering if there is anything going on in the Castle Rock, Co Springs area this weekend. Looking to ride for a bit, tired of flying solo.

-Tim

pilot
Wed Apr 18th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Perhaps Sat or Sun. I've got to make sure the horses are still in the barn before I head out.

KennyFish
Wed Apr 18th, 2007, 01:50 PM
I would but I gotta wait a frickin week for a new headlight switch.

firegixx600
Thu Apr 19th, 2007, 07:15 PM
i'd b down, i work nights at 9 both days, but i'm down for anytime all day anyday

Brat
Sat Apr 21st, 2007, 10:27 AM
im thinking of going out but its a day thing since i just lost my headlight.... 24 is a sweet twisty to start a ride in the mtns.
Brat

firegixx600
Sat Apr 21st, 2007, 01:59 PM
I'm down today, gotta pick up a tire at 4wheelparts, but nothing planned so whenever

Brat
Sun Apr 22nd, 2007, 02:48 PM
i just finished helping my friend do his garage, and now its time for some twisties. hwy 24 then up up and away. too nice to not ride. ive been out for a bike already. anyone else going out today? besides in dtown? were i might end up anyway.
Brat

VFR
Mon Apr 23rd, 2007, 05:11 PM
Next weekend is suppose to be outstanding..(75 both Sat and Sun no rain predicted) anything going on in the Springs this coming up weekend?

Time to get out for some serious riding, these quick junts are murder

Brat
Mon Apr 23rd, 2007, 05:18 PM
i posted in the southern co forum to see if anyone wanted to go for a ride next weekend. i am up for a good ride, i am also tired of quick rides, my friend never goes for long rides. :banghead: i like long rides in twisties.
Brat

KennyFish
Mon Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:24 PM
Im trying to get some people together to take a ride to Bishops Castle on Sunday anyone interested??

Brat
Mon Apr 23rd, 2007, 06:28 PM
yes i am up, i also posted in the southern forum, let me know and i will roll. i am up to ride werever. set a time and meetup location and poof, there be a brat on a bike.
Brat

PhL0aTeR
Mon Apr 23rd, 2007, 08:47 PM
Ive gotta get my rear tire replaced.... hopefully ill be able to make it down and get it done friday, if so, ill be up for a ride this weekend.... if not, no serious riding for me.... on a positive note.... ill be doing a massive burnout on my old rubber before i get it changed.... lol

Brat
Mon Apr 23rd, 2007, 09:10 PM
i know a guy that mounts tires for $20 in about 5minutes if that, i could call him if your interested?
Brat

KennyFish
Mon Apr 23rd, 2007, 09:37 PM
Lets say PPCC on south academy at 9 am???? Then we will head down and eat in pueblo or canyon city? And move on to Bishops, any suggestions let me know.

Brat
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 06:54 AM
mmmkay. sounds like a plan, gonna ride my bike to work today a lil rain never hurt anything:)
Brat

PhL0aTeR
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 07:13 AM
i know a guy that mounts tires for $20 in about 5minutes if that, i could call him if your interested?
Brat

im lazy (and i cant bend too well with my knee).... can he take my rear wheel off to do it or do i have to bring him the wheel off of the bike?

dallas
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 08:45 AM
mmmkay. sounds like a plan, gonna ride my bike to work today a lil rain never hurt anything:)
Brat

I don't know where you work, but just the wind alone here on Fort Carson is enough to knock the bike over. I keep going out to make sure my truck is still in the parking lot!!!

VFR
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 08:51 AM
I doubt anyone is riding in this crazy snow,sleet,ice, rain crap we are having in C.S today

Brat
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 11:46 AM
i rode but it started snowing and i dont dig snow, rains okay snow sucks. he could take it off the bike, but it would be easier for him to do with the tire off, i took my rim off when i brought it to him.
Brat

dallas
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 01:45 PM
i rode but it started snowing and i dont dig snow, rains okay snow sucks.

You are a bigger person than I. I took one look outside and didn't even look at the bike as I went through the garage.

Brat
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 04:30 PM
You are a bigger person than I. I took one look outside and didn't even look at the bike as I went through the garage. no just ignorant, i finally got my carbs set and i crave riding. so i am riding as much as possible, that and i am trying to sell my bike so i am going to ride it as much as possible before i sell it, to get a new bike.
Brat

dillinger09
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 07:13 AM
im riding down to the springs friday night for a concert if anyone is headed that way, or if you like heavy music.......

Brat
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 10:03 AM
what concert? at the black sheep?

KennyFish
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Well Sunday to Bishops is a no go for me, I took my bike in today so that they can try and figure out my headlight problem and get a valve adjustment and a full service may have it by Sunday but not looking good.

Brat
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 09:18 PM
did ya check the fuses..? :crazy: LOL well theres a few more weekends this year only a few.. lol