PDA

View Full Version : mirror turnsignals

thunderseye
Mon May 3rd, 2004, 07:15 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/23_2.jpg

what does everyone think of these, was debating getting the. i have flush mounts for front turnsignals and its a bitch when people can't see which way im turning from the front

Dysco
Mon May 3rd, 2004, 07:39 PM
Don't you have hands? I've been signal-less for something like 30,000 miles. Candy-ass! :D

Nick_Ninja
Mon May 3rd, 2004, 07:40 PM
Better to be seen than a hood ornament. They look nice. I like the carbon fiber :up:

thunderseye
Mon May 3rd, 2004, 07:46 PM
yeah but for right turns not many cagers know what the arm up means

Dysco
Mon May 3rd, 2004, 09:03 PM
yeah but for right turns not many cagers know what the arm up means

Yeah... so many people wave at me when I'm turning right... never fails to crack me up- at least you have their attention. (BTW- if you think you need signals, by all means get them. The mirror ones are pretty damn visible.)

Anonymous
Thu May 6th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Don't you have hands? I've been signal-less for something like 30,000 miles. Candy-ass! :DI use hand signals too, but arm signals can't be seen by oncoming traffic at night. :| I've been considering getting these... or fabricating some.

thunderseye
Thu May 6th, 2004, 06:19 PM
why fabricate they are only 30 bucks if you wanna get them let me know and we can do two orders and save a few bucks on shippping

Anonymous
Fri May 7th, 2004, 10:20 AM
$30?!? Where? I saw them for over $100 IIRC.Do they have plain black? I'm not interested in c/f look. Okay, I just found them on a couple of sites, including TrickTape.com for $30, and they do have plain black. My only concern is that the stalk is rather short (short than the OEM ones on my R1), and the ones I saw had longer stalks IIRC, but I can't remember where I saw them now. :|

Hey y'all, watch this!
Fri May 7th, 2004, 10:28 AM
I'd be game for a pair at $30... buying parts anyway.

nuts4ninjas
Fri May 7th, 2004, 10:30 AM
If anyone wants to go in on a set of all black I'm in. For $30 hell yeah