PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the R2SL thread?!?!?

Banshee
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Just wondering why there's no more info on here. Seemed like a good way to help get the word out about a good cause.

~Barn~
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Link to the CSC Charity Events Forum (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)

Banshee
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Come to think of it, I can't see a lot of the threads in both Charity Events categories. I can click older links and they show up, so I know they exist. Just can't see them listed in the message board. Guess I'll have to shoot a PM to the admin....

rybo
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 11:50 AM
bumped it to the top....needs to be there anyways

Barn, are in?

Banshee
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Thanks guys. Might be something funky withy my own computer if I'm the only one having this problem.

~Barn~
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Barn, are in?

Maybe dude. Have to see how things sort out.

Sure does sound like the perfect road trip though.
:D

~Barn~
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Wait a minute... I just remembered the dates. Scratch that roadtrip idea. :lol:

konichd
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Wait a minute... I just remembered the dates. Scratch that roadtrip idea. :lol:

You got your plane ticket yet?

Brizz
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Isnt this in the wrong forum?

~Barn~
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 12:31 PM
You got your plane ticket yet?

No, not yet. I'm still tossing around whether or not I can swing the whole thing. I know that ya'll are offering bikes and time to ride, but I don't want to be a complete mooch. I'd like to pay for my sessions, etc.

Plus, I have to get my car titled and insured here soon, and the timing is all overlaping.

How long of a drive is it, to Virginia? :lol:

rforsythe
Tue Apr 24th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Come to think of it, I can't see a lot of the threads in both Charity Events categories. I can click older links and they show up, so I know they exist. Just can't see them listed in the message board. Guess I'll have to shoot a PM to the admin....

It's probably an artifact from when we upgraded; most forums default to only showing a few days of posts. It takes some time to go through 30+ forums and reset that and to be honest I don't think about it since I stay logged in, and have my prefs set to show all posts. I'll look into it tho.