PDA

View Full Version : R2SL Hotel Room available

rybo
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Very early in the R2SL game I reserved 2 rooms at the Best Western in Tooele. I was initially anticipating bringing quite an entourage of mechanics, umbrella girls and staff that I would need to put up, but at this point none of them have decided that they can put up with me ordering them around for a whole weekend. soooooo.....

I have an extra room available if someone needs a place. I have up to 48 hours before the event to cancel if I don't need it, but I would much rather someone here use it than putting it back up on the "open market".

Cost is $89 a night, I have it reserved Wednesday through Saturday nights. 2 queen beds, non-smoking room. Free wireless internet in the room.

Thanks

Scott

sprtbkbabe
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Surprised no one has jumped on this one, yet. The whole TOWN is sold out for rooms

PharmerKyle
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 05:03 PM
I'll take Wed through Friday if no one else does. I still need plane tickets and to firm up my bike transport, but I have faith that it will all come together.

I just cleaned up and tried on my cow suit. It still fits! I feel lucky.

irdave
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Scott.

Talk to me about this tomorrow when you pick up your forks... I was tentively planning on camping, but it might be nice to sleep in a bed.

On second thought, I'll take it.

PharmerKyle
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 08:07 AM
Split it with you?

irdave
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Yeah, for sure. Especially because I just realized that he was wanting to get rid of the whole room-- not just one bed.

rybo
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 09:00 AM
Hey guys,

Sorry for the slow response...been a busy morning.

It's yours! If it's OK with you Kyle, I'll see Dave this evening, can I just work out the details with him?

Thanks

Scott

PharmerKyle
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Swell! I have bike transport & lodging in the bag. Now I just need either a plane ticket or an Iron Butt to get there.