PDA

View Full Version : Planning ahead Bishops Castle Ride Sunday 5/6

KennyFish
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Well since I can make a run for Bishops Castle this weekend I thought about planning ahead and seeing if we can get a bunch of bikes together for a ride to bishops castle next weekend? Anyone interested???? Post up and we can work out some details, I know me, my brother and my brother in law are gonna go.

Kenny

Chris
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 07:04 PM
What sort of route are you gonna take?

Mel
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 07:05 PM
ooohhh, that is a fun ride (and destination). I am not sure that I will be able to go next weekend, but lemme know how the sand is (I was up that way last June or July and encountered some sandy corners even that late in the season).

KennyFish
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 07:05 PM
I was thinking i25 to pueblo or go through canyon city. Not sure any suggestions?

Suki
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 07:41 PM
kinda off the subject, but maybe not entirely. exactly WHERE is bishops castle? the only time i was there, was once for a rave like 8 or 9 years ago.

KennyFish
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Its around the belluah area of colorado southeast of pueblo.

King Nothing
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 07:50 PM
it's really far from Denver. :(

Mel
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 07:50 PM
There was a rave at Bishops Castle? No shit? that would be awesome...and dangerous. Randall and I and Dane (not on CSC) went there like 3 or 4 years ago and climbed to the top. it was decidely unsafe.
BTW, this link has info on the history of the castle, and directions (from I-25 at least) http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/COBEUcastle.html
Kenny, last time I was there, we first made a stop in Westcliffe. Ralph might have better info on that route (I was just a follower).

http://www.moosh.net/mark/castle/map.jpg <---a map (for those who prefer pictures to reading)

KennyFish
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 08:00 PM
awesome Mel thanks for the info on the routes Ive seen a few maps and those roadsideamerica directions.

Mel
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 08:04 PM
;) NP, that me, always there to help :D

pilot
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Several of us from the Denver area did the Bishop's run twice last year. You can consider it an all day run starting at 8 and getting back just before sunset. A good run for it takes you on the following:

Deer Creek
Turkey Creek
285 to Pine Junction
Deckers
Woodland Park
Cripple Creek
Canyon City
Bishops
I-25 back to save time and energy.

It is an excellent ride

KennyFish
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Well lets make this the first of 2 this year?

Brat
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 09:20 PM
i like 115 bc I-25 is too straight, 115 is twisty straight.. but post and i am up, as long as my carbs keep behaving.
Brat:turtle:

Suki
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 09:22 PM
There was a rave at Bishops Castle? No shit? that would be awesome...and dangerous. Randall and I and Dane (not on CSC) went there like 3 or 4 years ago and climbed to the top. it was decidely unsafe.
BTW, this link has info on the history of the castle, and directions (from I-25 at least) http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/COBEUcastle.html
Kenny, last time I was there, we first made a stop in Westcliffe. Ralph might have better info on that route (I was just a follower).

http://www.moosh.net/mark/castle/map.jpg <---a map (for those who prefer pictures to reading)

off topic - yeah mel, it was pretty bad ass too! i have to admit, after dancing from midnight into the wee morning hours, that sunrise was sweet, though someone spraying pepper spray at the end was a downer. :(

i think that'd be too far for me to ride, i'm a wussy. lol

denverbusa
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 12:02 AM
snip
Deer Creek
Turkey Creek
285 to Pine Junction
Deckers
Woodland Park
Cripple Creek
Canyon City
Bishops
I-25 back to save time and energy.

It is an excellent ride

You were reading my mind on the route to take Pilot. It was the only way to get down to the AMA races. Rode the some route back and I almost beat my buddy, in a car with the traffic, getting back to Denver after the races, even in the dark the route was fun. Not speeding due to th four legged moving targets and some huge ass juicy lens smearing bugs on 69.

Maybe meet up with a group from the SoCo crowd to ride back up with? If I can get free that weekend I'm in!

KennyFish
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 05:45 AM
This sounds like we can get a good turnout.

firegixx600
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 06:02 AM
I am down for sure once again! I really liked it last time, but could do without all the slush and sand all over the roads!

McVaaahhh
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 08:21 AM
I may be down for this, depends on if the shoulder can take the abuse for a full day.Does anybody know anyone down in that area that could give a quick scout of the road(s)? It'd be a real bummer to get all the way down there to find the roads in really bad shape and have to baby it through every corner.

VFR
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Im in....

Just hammer out the details (meet place, time, leave time, destination) and I will be there

Brat
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 06:39 PM
i will go down south tomarrow and scout some stuff out, i wont go all the way to bishops but i will get a look down on the roads see what theyre like, i just actually got back from a rip up hwy24. and the roads there were great. 90 and up the whole way...safely. :turtle: or if someone knows a person down there that would work too.. lol.
Brat

KennyFish
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 06:46 PM
I say we all meet at that western omellete on walnut and colorado at 9 am?? 8 am if your going to eat and bs.

Brat
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 07:47 PM
im tryin to think of were western omlette is..

Bashed
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 06:46 AM
This was last weekend.
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12401
Sand in some corners.Mostly the
approach up to the castle.The snow
will be gone unless they get anouther
blast thru there.The sheriff is running
a white ford tarus with no lights on top.Beware!
The narrows before the Bishops turnoff has
some rocks from eroison in the road.Thats
about it.Clear sailing from Westcliff down to
Texas Creek if you go that way.I have not
been down Teller 1 to 11 yet this year the back
way down out of Cripple Creek down to Hwy 9
towards Canon City.Sorry.
Late Bash

Bashed
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 06:48 AM
im tryin to think of were western omlette is..

Here You go.

http://www.google.com/mapdata?Point=b&Point.latitude_e6=38833907&Point.longitude_e6=4190132972&Point.iconid=15&Point=e&latitude_e6=38833907&longitude_e6=4190132972&zm=2400&w=300&h=200&cc=US&min_priority=1 (http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&output=search&q=Western+Omelette+Restaurant&fb=1&cid=0,0,9195322725359217137&near=Colorado+Springs,+CO&oi=manybox&ct=10&cd=1&resnum=4)

Brat
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 06:50 AM
oh wow. right by my shitty work. mmmkay got it.

KennyFish
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Well lets iron out the details with the good weather coming our way this week everything should be gone except for some of the gravel on the road.

oio
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 07:20 PM
I have not
been down Teller 1 to 11 yet this year the back
way down out of Cripple Creek down to Hwy 9
towards Canon City.Sorry.
Late Bash

Teller 1 to 11 to 9 was in great shape (sand free in all but a corner, or two) a couple of week ago. Don't know what the recent storm might have done.

Brat
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 10:08 PM
hey i just got back from a 187 mile ride and the only gravel was south west of cripple creek. on a small road all the others were great. unless it snows between now and then i dont see much of an issue with gravel imo. at least were we rode.
Brat

KennyFish
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Well lets get this organized and start getting a head count.

InlineSIX24
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Sounds like fun. I have to admit I was at a couple raves down there when I wasn't at the club.

Brat
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 10:15 PM
okay, who else said they were rolling? it was sweet down that way today.
kennyfish
brat

KennyFish
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 10:18 PM
yea everyone post up if your in or out, brat my brother and his 07 600 rr is rolling.

Brat
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 10:22 PM
cmon people see this twisty calling your name. :D
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/42707ride005.jpg
Brat
kennyfish +1
Brat

Jeffro
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 11:17 PM
I am definately in. Name a time and place to meet and I'm there............

Brat
Sat Apr 28th, 2007, 12:59 AM
okay
kennyfish+1
brat
jeffro

KennyFish
Sat Apr 28th, 2007, 09:19 AM
9 am western omellete or 8 am if your going to eat.

PhL0aTeR
Sun Apr 29th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Well lets make this the first of 2 this year?

Too late......

Yeah, im down.... me +1 See you at the Womelette 9ish... :alien:

Brat
Sun Apr 29th, 2007, 07:06 PM
if i can find a cheap mount for a video camera i am going to rig up a mount for my camera i just found out it takes video! i know just were to mount it too! i might have to rig somthing up.
brat
kennyfish
jeffro
phloater + 1

KennyFish
Sun Apr 29th, 2007, 08:05 PM
This is going to turn out to be an awesome ride, my brother was talking about it today.

PhL0aTeR
Sun Apr 29th, 2007, 08:43 PM
if i can find a cheap mount for a video camera i am going to rig up a mount for my camera i just found out it takes video! i know just were to mount it too! i might have to rig somthing up.
brat
kennyfish
jeffro
phloater + 1

good luck, ever decent mount i can find is arond 100 bucks.... ideally id like a tank mounted (gas cap area) mount..... and my cam takes video too, but theres only so much you can hold on a 1 meg stick.... plus the output is .mov..... :slappers:

KennyFish
Sun Apr 29th, 2007, 08:50 PM
I got a vid camera with a digi built in, if someone can find a mount.

KennyFish
Sun Apr 29th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Is there a paved way in? I dont think take offs will be very good in the dirt.

Brat
Sun Apr 29th, 2007, 09:47 PM
whats a race take off.? all i know is vrooom first skip second, thirrrrrrdd.... :D lol stoopid second gear.
i dont know i bet i can rig somthing up! i am going out tommarow and see what if i can find a tripod for my camera and rig it up to the bike. oh shit i just found out this camera can do 27+ min of video.. now i just need to find the mount, a cheap tripod should only be like $40 or less id think
< rig mcguyver! :D
Brat

KennyFish
Sun Apr 29th, 2007, 09:52 PM
THe tires I have on my bike are take offs, there were on a track bike. I like riding them, they heat up a little faster than a street compond tire.

towneh
Sun Apr 29th, 2007, 09:56 PM
greetings all,

I visited Bishop's Castle last October and unless he's figured out some new money-making scheme things will always be very spartan there... that's his nature (i.e. ask him where he got the rocks to make the castle....).
You park yer bike on the shoulder of SR-165 just south of San Isabel across the road from his stately castle. :)

Be advised that much of the area north of the castle is predominantly "open range". Cattle are free to roam and a dear rider of this organization lost her life in this vicinity. :shocked:

rip jesse :( ,
bus_henry

Brat
Sun Apr 29th, 2007, 09:57 PM
im just messing around. yeah i know a guy that sells race tires. they dont make em for my bike, but they get nice and gummy. sticky icky! yeah the entire ride can be road, no dirt roads. just have to double back, i personally dont like straight line riding, i would like as little as possible, I-25 sucks, hwy 50 as little as possible, as far as east of canon city. west its a turn sweetness.
brat

KennyFish
Sun Apr 29th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Yea I want to ride twisties as much as possible.

Brat
Sun Apr 29th, 2007, 10:14 PM
it can be arrainged if everyone going agrees. gas is expensive in these hick towns btw... :shocked:
you pull up and start pumping and so do they...:hump:

PhL0aTeR
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 03:25 AM
Is there a paved way in? I dont think take offs will be very good in the dirt.

the way in is paved... only reason we hit dirt is we didnt want to continue east to i-25, and didnt necessarily want to double back.... im not opposed to doubleing back on this route though.

KennyFish
Tue May 1st, 2007, 01:22 PM
Anyone else in?

Jeffro
Tue May 1st, 2007, 02:03 PM
As long as my new tags get here, I'm in. Somebody stole my MS license plate..... I have no idea why? Have my old tags on until they get here.

lightning126zp
Tue May 1st, 2007, 02:51 PM
Would you guys consider a Saturday ride?

KennyFish
Tue May 1st, 2007, 03:20 PM
I cant do Saturdays as I work maybe in the future Id be up for it.

Sortarican
Tue May 1st, 2007, 03:47 PM
115 from Colo. Springs to Hwy 50 into Peublo was clean last Sunday.

I'd love to do this run but need to do some work on the bike.
If I get it all done by Sunday I'll post up.

Brat
Tue May 1st, 2007, 05:35 PM
this ride will be fun, again. roads were in great shape we went the long way to bishops up 50 then south. roads were great, just a bit of gravel.... :drink:
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/bishopscastleride4-29-07030.jpg
oh wait, thats not the right pic....lol.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/bishopscastleride4-29-07010.jpg
even with snow right there, it was great, some gravel but you could still go hot into the turns, only had to slow down a few miles from bishops castle. with the rain it should was the gravel off.
brat:)

PhL0aTeR
Tue May 1st, 2007, 06:05 PM
Would you guys consider a Saturday ride?

im off fri,sat and sun.... so i always consider a saturday ride...... post up in a new thread and see who else wants to go....

Brat
Tue May 1st, 2007, 10:47 PM
i would be up, but i spent alot on gas last weekend. i kinda have to watch it this coming weekend but i want to try to go out as much as possible, and ride. post if i can go i will. plus my banks missing my money somwere...
Brat

Chris
Tue May 1st, 2007, 11:00 PM
sounds like fun, any way to not go on I25 (yawn) on the way home?

Brat
Tue May 1st, 2007, 11:03 PM
chris i wholeheartedly agree i25 sucks too straight. we phloater and i took 115 home again, good stuff, fast ride back with a few nice twisties you can take at high speeds. i'll have to find the blood bank if a good few bikes are gonna show up for this one. i wanna get ahead and get some apex pics of bikes full lean into the turns. this time.
Brat

KennyFish
Thu May 3rd, 2007, 05:34 PM
Are we still on for this sunday??

Jeffro
Fri May 4th, 2007, 07:51 AM
they are talking of a possible snow Sunday?

PhL0aTeR
Fri May 4th, 2007, 08:02 AM
sounds like fun, any way to not go on I25 (yawn) on the way home?

That would be the dirt road you see in the pics..... dirt road to beulah, paved to pueblo, 50 to penrose, then 115 to springs = no I-25 :siesta:

Are we still on for this sunday??

I think so..... if anything, we can hang out and have breakfast or coffee

they are talking of a possible snow Sunday?

thats what i hear.... we may have to plan a different route on the fly to stay in the lower elevations to stay away from it... then again, they are calling for rain down here :(

KennyFish
Fri May 4th, 2007, 12:00 PM
How bout we meet for breakfast and maybe take a trip up 83 if the weather doesnt look good.

PhL0aTeR
Fri May 4th, 2007, 12:21 PM
How bout we meet for breakfast and maybe take a trip up 83 if the weather doesnt look good.

down for whatever..... i gotta find a trailer wiring box today if i wanna go, though.... integrating my rear tail is my last step in my lil project....

Brat
Fri May 4th, 2007, 08:01 PM
i saw a damn hayabusa, with a trailer. damnedest thing ive ever seen. and yes i am still up for sunday saturday anyday. ride or walk, bikes have helmets that protect the rider from rain :D
Brat

KennyFish
Fri May 4th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Ok Im going for it on Sunday, my brother in law wants to go to, so whos in.

Brat
Fri May 4th, 2007, 10:27 PM
i still am, as long as i dont flip out and blow my car up :banghead:

firegixx600
Sat May 5th, 2007, 05:44 AM
I'm down for some riding Sunday, maybe a little rain 2...snow isn't as cool though

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 06:45 AM
eh itll melt before it hits, so anyone going out today? sat?
Brat

KennyFish
Sat May 5th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Im going out today after I pick up my bike at 3:30.

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 5th, 2007, 09:25 AM
eh itll melt before it hits, so anyone going out today? sat?
Brat

gott mount my license plate.... then ill be out... u know where i live

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 10:11 AM
i gotta clean a vehicle up, then i'll be out. i'll swing by see how the plate mounts going. but i have to tidy up my car/bike. waxed my vehicles and of course it rained yesterday. :banghead:

KennyFish
Sat May 5th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Well it looks like this bad weather is going to stay north, so its supposed to be mid 50's with 40% chance of rain, Im not affraid to get wet so where are we meeting in the morning??

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 10:53 AM
i thought at that waffle place thing? 9am? if its changed let me know also who is going let me know or post...
kennyfish+1
Brat
phloater ( i think)
more more.....

KennyFish
Sat May 5th, 2007, 10:57 AM
9 am at Western Omellete at Walnut and Colorado if you want to eat meet at 8 am. See everyone there.

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 5th, 2007, 10:57 AM
i thought at that waffle place thing? 9am? if its changed let me know also who is going let me know or post...
kennyfish+1
Brat
phloater ( i think)
more more.....

western omelette fool!!!!!!!!

http://www.westernomelette.com/

16 S. Walnut St. Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 10:59 AM
they make omlets on the west? i thought that was chuckwagon territory? im confused...? i take it your home, i am going to apex or action to get some oil, on the way over i thought id stop by to check out your undertail. i'll be in my white turbo hoopty.

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 5th, 2007, 11:00 AM
werd.... see u in a bit

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 12:27 PM
it seems like a few clouds are giving some people the hibidy jibidies. hell i just saw a chick on a hayabusa, and a hayabusa and a gsxr on academy.

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 5th, 2007, 12:29 PM
ur home already? lets go riding fool!!!!!!!! all my mods are done!!! check pics

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12769

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 12:39 PM
hellz yeah didnt you hear my bov? whhaaapppoooosh! powa! it helped i sped everywere i went today.. lol. :silly: i am deciding if i want ot keep the mount on the bike, people look at it and wonder what the fuck it is,unless i have the camera on it. if its raining i dont want it on, it'd be pointless... it looks nice up deckers way.

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 5th, 2007, 12:41 PM
well, im gonna go out and at least fill up the tank.....

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 12:44 PM
yep i am gonna get some gas and check the mtns and fuck it i am going for a ride up say deckers areaish. i should beable to get that on a single tank of go juice.

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 5th, 2007, 12:45 PM
yep i am gonna get some gas and check the mtns and fuck it i am going for a ride up say deckers areaish. i should beable to get that on a single tank of go juice.

swing by and pick me up

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 12:48 PM
swing by and pick me up :shocked: uhh you do realize my bikes a 600 katana, i dont think i can ride with you on it. LOL.... my neighbor was pushing it, you should have seen my reaction when she climbed on after two hot chicks went for a ride, i was speechless... it is the last timei ride a hefty chick on my bike the clutch wasnt right for days...
i'll stop by after i get my shiznit together.

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 5th, 2007, 12:50 PM
if im not here, i went to get gas....

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 12:52 PM
eh no worries i still have to gas up and your gas stations right there off academy, mines well also a block away but im still getting my shit together.
oh btw is anyone still going tommarrow? hmmmm:siesta:

firegixx600
Sat May 5th, 2007, 12:58 PM
i may see ya'll on the way, i'm gonna go for a longer ride...

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 5th, 2007, 01:04 PM
i may see ya'll on the way, i'm gonna go for a longer ride...

where? when? today or tomorrow?

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 05:02 PM
yeah tommarrow might be out for me not sure yet... damn cops.

KennyFish
Sat May 5th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Is everyone going? Im going to be at Western Omellete at 845

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 5th, 2007, 07:58 PM
ill be there.... might be fashionably late..... 930 at the latest.... unfortunately my camera mount didnt get here, and even so, im having a bitch of a time trying to find software to get it off the fucking camera onto the pc.... dammit

lightning126zp
Sat May 5th, 2007, 09:52 PM
ill be there.... might be fashionably late..... 930 at the latest.... unfortunately my camera mount didnt get here, and even so, im having a bitch of a time trying to find software to get it off the fucking camera onto the pc.... dammit

If you need to get the footage of you camers, I can help you out for the time being. PM me or something.

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 5th, 2007, 10:05 PM
If you need to get the footage of you camers, I can help you out for the time being. PM me or something.

well, some of it is home-made porn.... so waddya got? :hump:

PhL0aTeR
Sat May 5th, 2007, 10:19 PM
PS, just fair warning, i may wuss out if its wet or snowing up there.... its going to be REALLY hard for me to "take it easy" on that road..... or any of the roads leading up to it, for that matter...... f'n precipitation!!!!

Brat
Sat May 5th, 2007, 10:25 PM
yeah i might swing by omellette to say hello, im still pissed about that ticket.

KennyFish
Sun May 6th, 2007, 05:31 AM
Well guys I cant make it I was just called in to work, gotta take a load of stone up to Loveland.

lightning126zp
Sun May 6th, 2007, 07:33 AM

Whoohoo! Bring it over:jerkoff:

lightning126zp
Sun May 6th, 2007, 07:36 AM

Just basic stuff. I can get footage through A/V, composite, or USB.

PhL0aTeR
Sun May 6th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Just basic stuff. I can get footage through A/V, composite, or USB.

and put it on your computer or dvd or what media? is this software transferrable?

PhL0aTeR
Sun May 6th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Well guys I cant make it I was just called in to work, gotta take a load of stone up to Loveland.

:gay:

so the only one that has actually confirmed to ride.... is me?

well, im showing up, just in case theres people who havent posted that wanted to go... but im gonna chose a diff route if nobody else is goin.... maybe a leisurely ride someplace else.

firegixx600
Sun May 6th, 2007, 09:16 AM
sorry i couldn't make it today! All my gear is still dripping wet from my little excursion up N yesterday....no gear=no ride, hopefully weather will be better next weekend

Brat
Sun May 6th, 2007, 09:48 AM
LOL i guess i should check posts before i go out. lol i was at the ol omlette, at 845, sat till 905 then bounced after my cigar was done. lol. damn cops. oh well just did a rip down 25, at 100+ good way to vent frustration. i need a faster bike.:siesta:

PhL0aTeR
Sun May 6th, 2007, 11:29 AM
fucker.... i must have gotten there right as you left.... no parking, bunch of harleys took up the striped area... i waited till 930, then zipped around garden of the gods

firegixx600
Sun May 6th, 2007, 11:56 AM
i think i may get out and ride if weather is still alright and my gear ever dries out!! So if anyone is itchin to ride some..:hibye:

lightning126zp
Sun May 6th, 2007, 12:04 PM
The software is, but the hardware isn't. I can burn it on DVD, CD, or USB drive.

PhL0aTeR
Sun May 6th, 2007, 01:10 PM
The software is, but the hardware isn't. I can burn it on DVD, CD, or USB drive.

so what hardware do i need?

lightning126zp
Sun May 6th, 2007, 02:07 PM
so what hardware do i need?

You need some kind of video card, I use an all-in-wonder card...that way I can watch TV, plug in a VCR, DVD, PS2...etc. As for the software all you would need is Winodws Movie Maker (free) or a Mac program if you're using Mac.

For some reason your camera has a cable that would allow you to hook it up via USB, then any 'ole computer with USB would do.

Hope that helps.

PhL0aTeR
Sun May 6th, 2007, 02:34 PM
yeah.... i do have a usb cable for it, but when i hook it up, it tries to install it and cant find software to do so..... you have aim or yahoo?

lightning126zp
Sun May 6th, 2007, 07:23 PM
I have Yahoo. I rarely use it though. The same as my name here. Let me know if you're going to IM me.

PhL0aTeR
Sun May 6th, 2007, 07:30 PM
im going to IM you..... lol