PDA

View Full Version : might as well not ride..

Brat
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 10:25 PM
this is absolutely odd! :crazy: :turtle:
http://www.babecage.com/images/frame/DSC_0008_frame.JPG
http://www.babecage.com/images/frame/DSC_0005_frame.JPG

Jenny
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 10:37 PM
bizarre!

rider955i
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Its a two wheeled go kart!!! Cruiser people just trying to add more weight.

Fly boy
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 11:30 PM
only on a V-star

Raptor
Wed Apr 25th, 2007, 11:54 PM
Depending on how the bike goes down (hopefully never but...) it seems like it could be more dangerous both to the riders and possibly to others within proximity of an accident too. What's the rider going to do if he downs it, do a bike-hug-and-super-leg-clinch and pray he can stay mounted?
What do I know though? :loop:

denverbusa
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Depending on how the bike goes down (hopefully never but...) it seems like it could be more dangerous both to the riders and possibly to others within proximity of an accident too. What's the rider going to do if he downs it, do a bike-hug-and-super-leg-clinch and pray he can stay mounted?
What do I know though? :loop:

No problem it's got a 5 point harness. Check her shoulder & hip and you can see them hanging in the second pic.

"Bizarre" is the the perfect description. I thought maybe she was a quadriplegic until the second pic.

Bassil Duwaik
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 02:13 AM
unfuckingbelieveable

Brat
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 06:55 AM
:banghead: that is all. :banghead:

PharmerKyle
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 08:42 AM
I've got half as many bars on the GS, so I'm halfway there!

I just need to keep welding and caging around the rear. It's probably the only way to get DOT certified for small children.

$pOiLeD_rOoKiE
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 07:15 AM
unfuckingbelieveable
:imwithstupid:

~Barn~
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Depending on how fast I was going when I ate shit, I think I'd just rather be jettisoned off the bike and simply slide to a stop in my gear.

The prospect of being strapped into that abortion of an idea, while it catches earth, tumbles, rolls, flips, and otherwise chucks itself into oblivion, doesn't sound very appealing. :lol:

Buddau
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Now that's a cager!

Brat
Fri Apr 27th, 2007, 10:53 PM
yep wreck in that and your ass is stuck inside of the cage of death! lol :banghead: