PDA

View Full Version : Peak to Peak Directions?

RayCer
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Ok, i know this is gonna sound dumb, so bare with me. I have done the peak to peak ride with several CSC groups before, but have never paid attention to the actual directions. lol! I have a friend comming in from out of town this weekend and was planning making the Peak to Peak run on Sunday, but i need some directions cause im a moron! We will be heading out from Highlands Ranch, so if anyone could help a brother out, i would appreciate it! Thanks!

mtnairlover
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 10:40 AM
Try this on for size...

http://www.coloradodirectory.com/maps/peak.html

RayCer
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 10:43 AM
NICE!!! thanks for the link!

mtnairlover
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Any time.:)

Bugkiller1
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 10:51 AM
A great ride...

Bear Creek out of Morrison up to Evergreen. Connect on 74 up to Squaw Pass ( if to much shit on the road, bypass directly to I-70) If you did Squaw Pass head briefly east on I70 to Central City Parkway. Once in Blackhawk/Central City connect on 119 ***Peak to Peak*** twards Nederland... not Denver. You can take Peak to Peak to Nederland for some great lunch oppertunities (Katmandu Cafe is the best) and take Coal Creek back... or for the shorter version of Peak to Peak, connect back to Golden on Golden Gate Parkway. Be carefull on Peak to Peak... there can be cops waiting for sportbikes. One of the best rides close to Denver if you ask me.

Jenny
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Hahah I had the exact same question on Sunday. I totally forgot how to get there! :P

BoulderNinja
Thu Apr 26th, 2007, 10:58 AM
There is a small group leaving from Boulder to ride hwy 7 and the p2p and you and your friend are more than welcome to join if you like.