Bugkiller1
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Shot this last week...

Bassil Duwaik
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 11:37 AM
looks fun

rybo
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 11:44 AM
That's a great photo Neil. Glad to see you got out riding!

It could be one of those Motivational Posters....

"Some are good enough, some aren't, but you can always take comfort in knowing you have great equipment"

PhL0aTeR
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Thats a nice shot..... looking at the pic, i cant tell exactly where it was taken from, but id like a copy with my bike in it :)

Bashed
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 12:05 PM
That picture is just past the overlook heading north,looking north.
Or,just south of the fire station just past the long straight heading
to Deckers,before you get to the overlook.
Here to help.
Late Bash

pilot
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Yep. Nice set of esses.

(( LO LO ))
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Ahhh, Horsepower Hill. Many a set of bike rubber tread, has graced the asphalt of that stretch of road.

VFR
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 02:54 PM
How would you get to this from the Springs? Looks nice

Bugkiller1
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 04:04 PM
How would you get to this from the Springs? Looks nice

Your lucky; Its in your backyard...

take Hgy 24 to Woodland Park, then north on 67 to Deckers.

sfarson
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Ah yes... Neil knows the spot from pics and vids from the same location. Here's a flyby recording from two years ago... Neil and Mark (GSX1K).

http://www.farson.com/video/sbc2bikes.wmv

And the Bologna thing from the same location... Jefferson 126 (Deckers Rd.) between Buffalo Creek and Horsepower Hill.

http://www.farson.com/ducati/999126lr800.jpg

Brat
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 04:27 PM
i beleive we did that twisty when we did the deckers run. uhh saturday am.
Brat

PhL0aTeR
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 05:55 PM
i beleive we did that twisty when we did the deckers run. uhh saturday am.
Brat

yes.... horsepower hill is after the spot at deckers.... but im still not entirely sure where that pic was taken..... i think the only place we usually stop is where we met the gang of miata owners on saturday....

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Mon Apr 30th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Ah yes... Neil knows the spot from pics and vids from the same location. Here's a flyby recording from two years ago... Neil and Mark (GSX1K).

Nice vid sfarson. Looks like fun.

~Barn~
Tue May 1st, 2007, 12:21 AM
Those are some great shots, guys!
:up:

Chris
Tue May 1st, 2007, 12:29 AM
Nice, look at that sky!

If i know the spot there is a turn off at the end of the gaurd rail on the left that goes to the shooing range.

Brat
Tue May 1st, 2007, 06:24 AM
its a bit past that miata gang we ran into.

Bugkiller1
Tue May 1st, 2007, 07:42 AM

Ha! Thats funny that you found this picture Steve... I was inspired to take it from your previous work there. My dad actually sent me a link to an excelent thread on a Beemer forum, detailing a ride to Woodland Park via Horsepower Hill. Good stuff. Im still waiting for the picture of a Tri-Colore in that spot! We will have to plan a ride out this summer.

sfarson
Tue May 1st, 2007, 10:04 AM
Hopefully will connect Neil. Your R1 image there is excellent.

If i know the spot there is a turn off at the end of the gaurd rail on the left that goes to the shooing range.

In the brief vid above, one can hear someone shooting in the background during the recording. Ugh.

Brian428
Tue May 1st, 2007, 10:55 AM
Nice pic. I agree, it works as an inspirational poster. You should sell them at office max or something. Probably sell a ton. BTW finally got those pics up from saturday.

Jenny
Tue May 1st, 2007, 12:11 PM
Kickass photo! :D

denverbusa
Fri May 4th, 2007, 03:47 AM
It is difficult to pick a single most favorite road here in Colorado but those three turns puts Deckers right up at the top. Going north when you see them open up in front of you...mmmm! Makin' me wet just thinkin' 'bout it.